Samsung Galaxy M52 5G

Samsung Galaxy M52 5G

This or A52?

More expensive than A52s 5g in my country. But A52s 5g has better specs compared to this. Only the screen and camera is good in the M52 5g.

This phone is surprisingly good, got it for $315 in Ok Indonesia, as die hard Xiaomi user since Redmi note 4, 5 and now Poco F3, i can say this phone is very recommended for people who doesn't want to be bothered with any optimizations, bugs, ads, etc. Its fast Antutu can reach 480K-500K, have similar camera setup with A52 which is nice, have 120hz screen, 5000mAh battery, and also 5G capability. I bought this for my wife, because i don't want her to be annoyed with MIUI bugs, and less complaining about her phone performance. :)

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2021Premium users don't care about battery cap... Beho... moreYou won't be here if you were ab iPhone user

It must appear in Battery life test results of GSMArena

Such a great phone deserved a great review from the great gsmarena

• Morteza

Please review this phone . tanks

• Sandy

Great phone, love it.

Please review it.

Negative point: No extra sd card slot.no 3.5 mm jack,
No EIS/OIS option.
NO METAL FRAME

• Sarkirssian

M52 5G deserves a review ASAP.

Merry Christmas.

• Nima

Please review Galaxy m52 5g

• Hamid Eshghi

Please check out the Galaxy M52 5G!
Please Gsm Arena!
Friends, please request too
If requests increase, they will check

• Hamid Eshghi

Please review the Galaxy M52 5G !

• AFAR84

This is trully a good smartphone, no doubt.

Great battery, great screen and weight.

GSMArena, this device diserves a review.

• Hamid Eshghi

Please review the Galaxy M52 5G !
Please Gsm Arena !
Friends, please ask too!
If the requests increase, they will check!

Mr. Bharat, 17 Dec 2021You are Most welcome my Friend. As i have explained Xiomi ... moreBut bad battery for xiaomi

• Hamid Eshghi

Mr. Bharat, 17 Dec 2021You are Most welcome my Friend. As i have explained Xiomi ... moreThank you very much for your advice
The choice under 30,000 rupees will definitely be Galaxy M52 5G
My audio quality is very important to me
Because I listen to music with a lot of headphones
That's why sound quality is always my priority
Honestly, I do not like the Xiaomi user interface very much
It is full of lag and bugs!
I can even afford to spend more on the Galaxy S20 FE 5G
Only I am worried about one thing!
Reports from users who had problems with the phone touch
Is this true?

Please review the Galaxy M52 5G

• Mr. Bharat

Hamid Eshghi, 16 Dec 2021Thanks for the great explanation! Just tell us more about ... moreYou are Most welcome my Friend.
As i have explained Xiomi NE_5g have dual speakers. Thatswhy quality is better than rest two. Realme GT_Master has single speaker. Audio output is very average. Galaxy_M52 5g has single speaker and its Audio quality is quite good. I can say say better than Realme Gt_ME but it has no match with Xiomi NE's dual speakers audio output.

That's why i have put "Dual speaker" as a positive point for Xiomi NE_5g.
But Samsung M52_5g's Single speaker will not dissapoint you. It is above average. But with Bluetooth headphone the Dolby atmos effect is really impressive in it.

My favourite Samsung mobile. I like it still use Samsung. But it's very sad Samsung mobile company i don't know why no improve the design. Back disign no like