Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Swarley1, 21 Feb 2021Whqt I can tell you is, half hour of pubg condumes, in my... more90% you will go blind if that was not in a bright area

• Maggi

Aemam, 03 Mar 2021Which is better note 10 plus or s10 plus?I own both phones. Screen size in note 10 plus is great. But both are good and I have no problems with either phones.

• Maggi

I got the note 10 plus 5g bought for me as a birthday gift. My partner was using it while his phone was getting repaired. I own s10 plus and I got the 3.1 update on it few days ago. But the note 10 plus hasn't received it yet. I hope we get it soon. I like the big screen in note. I also like the s10 plus.

What did you get instead of the Note and are you happy with it?

Sold my n10+ recently, bad battery life. Cant make through day even with light usage. Was getting only 4.30hrs average SOT from 12hrs of usage. Much fewer SOT when i uses AOD and googlemaps.. I should not trust from youtubes. My old Xiaomi Mi 9 SE 3000mAh did better in standby and SOT drains...

Which is better note 10 plus or s10 plus?

Narutu, 28 Feb 2021How is the battery life and overall performance ?Did not faced any issue

• Narutu

Asif choudhary, 28 Feb 2021Received 3.1 UI update with March security update of 1000MbHow is the battery life and overall performance ?

Received 3.1 UI update with March security update of 1000Mb

In Android 11 there is restriction to access the android data.

edis, 23 Feb 2021In android 11, Why some folders in sd card cannot open ? I ... moreSD card may have been corrupted. This happens while transferring from phones.

Any ideas how can I save the dynamic wallpapers to my phone to use them later?

• edis

In android 11, Why some folders in sd card cannot open ? I found on sd card/android/data/ ....., There is warning "acces denied"

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2021I got February security update today. 191.98mb. Has anyone... moreSame here. Its security update

• Nn

Does the Global version come with USB-A to USB-C adapter / microUSB to USB-C adapter. OTG ?

Omar, 08 Feb 2021Did anyone experienced how many hours does lasts note 10 pl... moreWhqt I can tell you is, half hour of pubg condumes, in my case, about 10% at max settings using bluetooth earphones and 90% brightness

I bought my note 10+ exynos on Sept 9 2019, and it performs to thid very day exactly as day one, I am so very pleased with it, that I planned to skio the next model, that is, the 20 ultra, now I am very dissapointed to know that a 21 ultra will not exist… I most surely get a 20 ultra… smh

I got February security update today. 191.98mb. Has anyone else received it?

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2021Don't update It full of bugs I'm regret for up... moreUpdated it almost a month ago and it's great in everything
No lags
No bugs
Battery life was much better than UI 2.5
Interface is improved a lot

• lazyboy

best note ever,to this day its a beast!!!