Samsung Galaxy Note10+

• D
  • Derilee
  • Nu6
  • 16 Aug 2022

i'm switching from oneplus 8 to this device because of screen flickering issue and green screen. has anyone experienced flickering/green screen issue on the note 10 plus? i wanted getting the samsung s20 plus and i noticed a lot of complaints from users online, about the green/pink//flickering screen issue, so i'm planning to get this instead. i'll love to know how long the battery do last for a day user. any feedback or review will be greatly appreciated.

• 15 Aug 2022

Remy, 15 Aug 2022Need to find a temporary phone. Prefer 5G, current phone is... more I've owned note 10 plus 2yrs coming in September. Personally it's a good phone. Performance wise still good. The camera to me is very good. I don't buy phones for the cameras. But since owning note 10 plus I use camera all the time. Videos also good. Each person has thier own opinion on the camera. I can only give you my opinion based on using this phone. I hope this helps.

• 15 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2022Is it normal for galaxy note 10plus to have 34 degree Celsi... moreThe phone can heat up for many reasons. Playing games, mobie data. Apps , YouTube etc etc and depending on weather and heat. All phones have this happen to them . Like with computers or laptops. If I'm on my phone and I feel screen is heating I put it down for 10mins. It's nothing to worry about unless something stops working. Hope this helps.

• Remy
        • 4{t
        • 15 Aug 2022

Need to find a temporary phone. Prefer 5G, current phone is IPhone 12. I’ve seen 10+ Note on EBay for $175-$250. Does anyone have experience with this phone?? How is the camera?

• ?
          • 2WB
          • 15 Aug 2022

Is it normal for galaxy note 10plus to have 34 degree Celsius when restated? and if mobile data is on or playing a game app temperature rises to 39 or 40 degree Celsius

• m
            • melmirli
            • M}Q
            • 14 Aug 2022

Have had Note10+ for around 1.5 years, for 1 year of that have had "Moisture has been detected in your charger/usb port" anyone else and if so do you know how to clear this, can only wirelessly charge. Have taken it to two separate Verizon stores and they both told me it's a glitch and factory reset it and warning is still there. If I plug it in it screams at me.

• 14 Aug 2022

TigerT, 11 Aug 2022does security patch updates effect our performance and effe... moreNo it doesn't. It comes with fixes for battery and for any bugs .

• MJ
                • XNt
                • 12 Aug 2022

Adegbenro, 10 Aug 20221. Do a soft reset. 2. If no improvement clear your cache... moreif still problem than stop using phone.

• uJy
                  • 12 Aug 2022

TigerT, 11 Aug 2022does security patch updates effect our performance and effe... moreI am not sure how security patch affects battery/performance or it's even related in any sense. It's like monthly update on windows pc.

does security patch updates effect our performance and effect on battery life?

• uJ5
                      • 11 Aug 2022

Arif, 08 Aug 2022Anyone please inform me about battery timing of Note 10+ wh... moreFor me, my phone can last for days if I don't use it oftenly. If I'm browsing the web and watching videos for few hours, it will drop mostly about 20% estimation. I don't game so I'm not sure how much it will consume but I assume it will drain more significantly.

• uJ5
                        • 11 Aug 2022

Maggi, 09 Aug 2022Hi zack. Thsts good you updated. Do you find battery drain... moreThe battery on android 11 is certainly better than 12, the depletion isn't significant but it's quite noticable if I use it for a prolonged period like browsing the web or watching videos online. I've wiped cache partition and restart my phone oftenly, so far no issues.

Fed up samsung, 08 Aug 2022It's stupid phone every programs are really fed up It&... more1. Do a soft reset.
                          2. If no improvement clear your cache partition.
                          3. If still no improvement put phone into safe mode and watch for a day. If there's an improvement then that means you've downloaded a third party app that's causing the problem. Search for and delete it.
                          4. If still no improvement do a hard reset.
                          5. If still no improvement take it to a Samsung service centre

• nIN
                            • 09 Aug 2022

Arif, 08 Aug 2022Anyone please inform me about battery timing of Note 10+ wh... moreMy personal experience using note 10 plus is that its a great phone from performance tp display etc. etc. I can't comment on s20fe as I found it wasn't a massive upgrade from note 10 plus. But just compare the two and decide which one suits your needs. Good luck in which ever phone you choose:)

• nIN
                              • 09 Aug 2022

zack, 07 Aug 2022Thank you for your reply. I've successfully updated to... moreHi zack. Thsts good you updated. Do you find battery drains more on Android 12? So far for me battery is fine. It depends how often I'm on my phone. If on 24/7 yes battery will drain. Rebooting your phone once a week is good for battery. I do that on mine. Did you wipe cache partition after updating? Or is everything else running smoothly?

• t
                                • tetz
                                • uCh
                                • 09 Aug 2022

Maggi, 28 Apr 2022I find battery has improved on 4.1. Really it depends how o... moreWhich varian dou u had SD or Exynos?

• F
                                  • Fed up samsung
                                  • 7kn
                                  • 08 Aug 2022

Yompaul, 08 Aug 2022Hello, please can someone suggest between Note10+ or S20FE?It's stupid phone every programs are really fed up It's only the stylish every sec saying phone optimise optimise optimise really stupid phone function really bit slow when it say optimise so how every sec will do optimize on my opinion note 10 plus or samsung phone must be banned forever It's highly cost phone without good programming samsung pass samsung in so on what a phone l will say It's bad phone ...............

Hello, please can someone suggest between Note10+ or S20FE?

• A
                                      • Arif
                                      • 6PW
                                      • 08 Aug 2022

Anyone please inform me about battery timing of Note 10+ what is the performance of battery ?

• TRG
                                        • 07 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2022anyone having a issue with charging? the original charger t... moreI use a UK charger to charge my note 10+ and the screen becomes too oversensitive. It's probably cause my model is from USA and the charger watts are different. Tried re-calibrating and everything but nothing works.. sigh