Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

• Eml

moisture has been detected alert appears a lot ( it happen when I put a USB cable and it stay many days (I charged it wirelessly ) should I take it to the maintenance center ?

• Maggi

Abe, 13 Mar 2021With Note 10+, on OneUI 3.0, Android 11 and Feb patch with ... moreThanks for replying. I have checked manually in settings software. But still no 3.1 update so far. I'm in uk. I read Germany got it. Probably take time to get to each country.

• Abe

Maggi, 12 Mar 2021Anyone got the 3.1 update yet? My s10 plus got it. But not... moreWith Note 10+, on OneUI 3.0, Android 11 and Feb patch with no update in sight.

• Maggi

Anyone got the 3.1 update yet? My s10 plus got it. But note 10 plus didn't get it yet.

• AthuL

Hi guys,

Iam only getting maximum of 4 hours SOT with dark mode, sync on, wqhd display.

Mine is exynos version.

Any solutions to increase SOT?

• Maggi

Eslam, 07 Mar 2021Is note10 plus worth it in 2021?Yes it is.

• Manoj jain

Eslam, 07 Mar 2021Is note10 plus worth it in 2021?Yes if u buy second heand in good price good condition it super mobile I love it

Eslam, 07 Mar 2021Is note10 plus worth it in 2021?Yes, yes and yes.

• Eslam

Is note10 plus worth it in 2021?

• Maggi

Edis, 06 Mar 2021I got March new features update today. 152 Mb. Has anyone e... moreNo. Waiting on 3.1 update with March security. Strange you never got 3.1 update....

• Edis

I got March new features update today. 152 Mb. Has anyone else received it?

Swarley1, 21 Feb 2021Whqt I can tell you is, half hour of pubg condumes, in my... more90% you will go blind if that was not in a bright area

• Maggi

Aemam, 03 Mar 2021Which is better note 10 plus or s10 plus?I own both phones. Screen size in note 10 plus is great. But both are good and I have no problems with either phones.

• Maggi

I got the note 10 plus 5g bought for me as a birthday gift. My partner was using it while his phone was getting repaired. I own s10 plus and I got the 3.1 update on it few days ago. But the note 10 plus hasn't received it yet. I hope we get it soon. I like the big screen in note. I also like the s10 plus.

What did you get instead of the Note and are you happy with it?

Sold my n10+ recently, bad battery life. Cant make through day even with light usage. Was getting only 4.30hrs average SOT from 12hrs of usage. Much fewer SOT when i uses AOD and googlemaps.. I should not trust from youtubes. My old Xiaomi Mi 9 SE 3000mAh did better in standby and SOT drains...

Which is better note 10 plus or s10 plus?

Narutu, 28 Feb 2021How is the battery life and overall performance ?Did not faced any issue

• Narutu

Asif choudhary, 28 Feb 2021Received 3.1 UI update with March security update of 1000MbHow is the battery life and overall performance ?

Received 3.1 UI update with March security update of 1000Mb