Samsung Galaxy Note5 Duos

Samsung Galaxy Note5 Duos

H, 28 May 2016I have the same issue here, updated my phone to Current versio... moreI found a way to unlock my Note5 without spending. To think i almost went for those sites that charges between 35usd - 50usd, those sites are scam! I found this in one on the web.

From your device just dial.

*#272*IMEI#
To get your IMEI just key in *#06#, you'll see 2 IMEI's if you have a dual sim like my Note5, just key in the first one and it should come up with the list of operators that you can use for your phone.

Downside is that I had to backup everything because it reinstalls the OS. You can use Samsung smart switch to do that.

I hope this helps.

Hi,

Bought May 2016 in Indonesia, on 3rd June charger broke down and I claimed the warranty at SEIN. They happen to have this on stock and they replace it on the same day. Cable was fine, the adaptor turns to be off, just wont charge. Asked the technician and she told me she thinks its a weakness and only happens to the fast charging adaptor only. So user of S6, S7, Note 5 will face same issue. If possible keep the warranty card and also the purchase receipt for Indonesian user as Samsung require this to be able to claim your official warranty.

Cheers...

• Rehan Maan

best phone ever,luv my Note 5

I can not make a call out from my 2nd sim, can only receive call, messages and data. Can you assist?

• LENGINEER

V, 30 May 2016My current version is N9208ZTU2BPE1, with May security updates. ... moreHello. After TRYING to talk to Samsung Malaysia, they told me to call the US Service Dept. I tried to no avail to get some help from Malaysia, Called the US. They gave me a ticket# and told me to go to Best Buy.... there, the Samsung rep. Looks at me like I'm from Mars, and at my insistence, calls Samsung on his: HUAWAI NEXUS.... After 50Plus minutes, they tell me to go back Where I came from and furnish proof of US purchase!
I called again to ask why they are bouncing me back and forth and they sent me a FAX number to Fax them information to.....
I do not know how to get my sim2 to work again!
THANKS MARSHMALLOW and No more SAMSUNG....

• Khalik khan

I was suppose to buy Samsung Note 5 duos and was A big Fan of note Series but when i saw the specification of note storage, i am very much disappointed that note 5 does have Sd Card slot.! I wish there was a SD card slot.!

• Hadoken

Just updated last friday to 6.0.1, no problems so far. From the philippines by the way

Hi I am from Solomon Islands, could not make a call out from my sim 2 with any network but I can only receive calla, text messages and data. Any idea why this is happening?

• V

H, 28 May 2016I have the same issue here, updated my phone to Current versio... moreMy current version is N9208ZTU2BPE1, with May security updates. I think Sammy is quite ignorant and/or so slow when it comes to dealing with the customers' feedback and suggestions.

V, 28 May 2016I still have the same network problems, sm-n9208 duos, even afte... moreI have the same issue here, updated my phone to
Current version:N9208XXU2BPE2/
N9208OLB2BPE2/N9208XXU2BPE1
It started about 5 days ago. I still have v5.0 then when both my SIMS lost 3G/4G signal, i brought it to Samsung service and they said that it's an issue with my provider. Apparently I am locked to the Phone provider, but that's crazy because it used to work just fine, even with my Note 4. Somehow they forced my to upgrade to 6.0.1 and now i have 4G on sim one but 2G only for SIM 2. That sucks because I have data for both.
I found a link that unlocks my phone from the carrier, will that solve my issue here?

• V

I still have the same network problems, sm-n9208 duos, even after updating yesterday at 209MB. First, 4G band 7 (2600MHz) is not supported anymore and sim2 could access only 2G and 3G, not 4G, even if sim1 is already disabled from 4G.

Hmm....finally Samsung has solved note 5 duos sm n9208 network problems...I am now able to get both 2g and 4g networks.....the update was about 134mb

• sam-gho

AnonD-499360, 26 May 2016Iam from india. Plz help me . I Got Updation Notification On My ... moreupdate your phone,factory reset and you will not face any of those issues

• Pupafoo

Wally, 12 May 2016I have got a note 5 sm-n9200 dual SIM a few days back! After upg... moreSame problem here. Turning disk dim on forces the second sim mobile network to an unusable 3G. 4G works only if you're using mobile network via sim 1. Horrible upgrade.

Iam from india. Plz help me . I Got Updation Notification On My Scroll Bar. I didnt updated yet. I have read many complants here ? Plz tel Should I Update To Mashmallow ? ANy Drwbacks ? I Contacted Servc cntre near my City thn the representative told that some issue in duos,samsung Not yet fixed that. He was my friend. So What Should I Do... Help Me

• RAZZ

ANy one please help . Should I Update My Note 5 Duos To Mashmalow? Is Ther Any Problem ? I Contacted Samsung service centre they told that Some Problm in Mashmalow. Plz Help Me. I Am From India

• Dharmesh_k

Tukur Yamele , 15 May 2016I think your device is CDMA and not GSM. They use to manipulate ... moreI have same problem with samsung note 5 dual SM N9200 Hongkong CDMA +GSM.After Updating Marshmallow CDMA is not detected by this device and Network provider update their service to 4G from CDMA network(Reliance Communication,India).Now 4G GSM is not working no network.VoLTE button show your current software version does not support this function.

• Aftab

Yasir, 07 May 2016Last night i updated my note5 n9208 to marshmallow i am facing s... moreCan you please tell me where do you live ?
Cause i still didn't got mm update and i am starting to get worried that is there a fault in my device.
And i also have same sm-n9208 ₩variant

• Rosh

Man it has a turn on delay