Samsung Galaxy Note9

Samsung Galaxy Note9

They make phones based on what the majority of the people want with the dimensions batterylife features.
If it doesn't fit your requirements then go find your dream phone and don't mislead others.
That's why Android is better than ios if you didn't find what you want then you can look or wait a couple of months.

Got my Note 9 last October. I will be keeping it for now and I remain on Android 8.1 so I can continue to record phone calls easily.

• Note9 User

KwakuOpp, 25 Sep 2019Thanks very much bro. Your intervention worked. It only needed a... moreGreat, I'm glad it worked & I'm happy to have helped a fellow Note9 user :)

• Sujeet

Hi All, I updated my Note 9 two days back. Next day onwards suddenly i started noticing brightness going up and down automatically. Also in few minutes several lines, patches appeared in my phone. Yesterday i took it to service center they thought it may bcz of update. Today they have updated the phone but problem not solved. NOw they are saying they wil change the Display. BUt after opening phone if there is no liquid damage then only. I told my phone is water proof. They will take another week to get the display and update me. Lets see what happens after buying so costly phone.

Note9 User, 25 Sep 2019Okay, 1st ensure your getting the best (strongest & most sta... moreThanks very much bro. Your intervention worked. It only needed a strong wifi connection. I turned off all other devices that was using the wifi and it worked. I got the update. Thanks once again

• Note9 User

KwakuOpp, 25 Sep 2019Please how can I update my software for note 9 T-mobile. Not wor... moreOkay, 1st ensure your getting the best (strongest & most stable) Wi-Fi signal possible, use the handset near the router, if still not good signal, then turn Wi-Fi off on other devices.

If still no joy then contact T-Mobile, if still no joy & you have one close to you, then sort it out in their shop.
Good luck, & let us know what the solution was.

Please how can I update my software for note 9 T-mobile. Not working even over wifi.

Note9 User, 24 Sep 2019Your Galaxy Note9 is supported with monthly Over the Air (OTA) S... moreI can't update my software. I just bought galaxy note 9 T-Mobile. I've received notification to update my software but is not working. I'm not sure if it's a weak wifi connection

• Note9 User

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019I am not happy with the Note 10+ which has the black hole - came... moreAfter the Note10+ was released I noticed a surge in Note9 sales but this was quickly followed by an uptick in price.

I would wait for Black Friday in November for discounts & bundles, I've also noticed that stock levels are getting low, but it depends where you are.
Please only buy from reputable sources including the online high street stores, be careful of 3rd party, so if Amazon, buy Sold & fulfilled by Amazon, (Direct), I wouldn't bother with Amazon Market place either.
Definitely be sure to check out your national Samsung website over the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday period.

I am not happy with the Note 10+ which has the black hole - camera cut out. I's it the best time to buy the Note 9 now ? ( a 1 year old phone ). Thank you.

• Note9 User

Antonio Ada Jr, 24 Sep 2019There is a security patch ready to download a almost 500mb dated... moreYour Galaxy Note9 is supported with monthly Over the Air (OTA) Security updates.
I've never had any problem with these.

I got this last week on my SM-N960F
(Release Date : 2019-09-17).

Software update information
Version: N960FXXU3CS13/
N960FOXM3CS11/N960FXXU3CSH5
Size: 663.56 MB
Security patch level: 1 September 2019

What's new ....
Improved performance. - Camera
The security of your device has been
improved.

A software update can include, but is not
limited to:
- Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
- New and / or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
To get the best from your device, please keep your phone up to date and regularly check for software updates.

Learn more at:
Here you will see a link (specific to your device model) showing you all of the updates supplied from the most recent, going back to the 1st Security patch level : 2018-08-01.

• Huke

I prefer note 9 with 201grs than iphone 11promax with 226 grs.

Bubble, 24 Sep 2019Hi can anyone tell me which one is better, stay use Note 9 or Ma... moreI strongly recommended the note 9 and if you have the money then go for the note 10 plus

Antonio Ada Jr, 24 Sep 2019There is a security patch ready to download a almost 500mb dated... moreIve downloaded and install the update so far Everything was ok its also include camera performance update....

There is a security patch ready to download a almost 500mb dated Septemver 01 2019. Do i have to dowoad it? Or just ignore it? I am worried if the same what happened on my prev note, all sensor was affected the time when i downloaded the patch.

• Bubble

Hi can anyone tell me which one is better, stay use Note 9 or Mate 30 pro coz i kinda like camera Mate 30 Pro. Tq

Sam799, 23 Sep 2019But there's a massive difference in price.Yes it is. But if you want the latest camera features , performance etc it would be worth it. But if you cant afford it go for s10+. Its cheaper than note 10+. But has all the same specs except for spen and no jack. At least you that with s10+. Just compare the two and then decide which phone you want.

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2019Note 10+. More features thsn note 9. Better camera and display. ... moreBut there's a massive difference in price.

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2019I am still using the Note 4 . Like to upgrade to the Nore 9 or t... moreNote 10+. More features thsn note 9. Better camera and display. Better performance. I would miss note 9 and go straight to note 10+.