Samsung Galaxy Note9

Samsung Galaxy Note9

• ml

Faru, 24 Sep 2020My Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Display is turning Green & not... morepeople are calling them SHAMEsung lately

• Faru

My Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Display is turning Green & not at all responding after i got update in March this Year (2020). I visited Samsung Service Centre & they said since it is not in warranty period & will cost me 17k to get display replacement.There is not a single scratch on my mobile or Display still i have to spend another 17k just because their update went wrong.Samsung should find solution of this problem which occured globally because of their update if they want their customer to be Samsung user in future as well. I was foolish enough to by Samsung premium mobile instead of Iphone.

Lunix87, 19 Sep 2020Guys help me out..Ever since the one ui 2.1 update the volu... moreDid you try downgrading the software? If so. You're phone is simply damaged. If not. It's one ui that's causing the problem.

• michael

lunix87, 22 Sep 2020yes I tried..but it won`t fix the issue..Maybe a hard facto... moreno, i been doing factory reset after transfer all data to iphone 6.., old phone iphone6 still better then note 9.

no mater how to reset , problem still the same and samsung support center just said, "previously you been drop the handphone that casue the issue". they never admit that this screen problem only occur after the firmware. the only thing u can do is boycott samsung forever

• lunix87

SpeedBro, 22 Sep 2020Have u tried wipe cache partition? Somehow it may helps..yes I tried..but it won`t fix the issue..Maybe a hard factory reset will?

• twister99

My last update messed up the volume for my Note 9...I`m so sad since mostly I listen to music but now the volume is trash...Don`t know what to do...I`m thinking about a hard factory reset maybe this will fix it if I won`t update to the latest security patch ore Android 10...What do you guys think I should do?

• ml

Zero, 20 Sep 2020I don't think giving/sharing links of random blogs mak... morethe point is samsung kept quiet and pretended not to know about it instead of being proactive in trying to help the affected owners. i really dont see the point of defending shameful corporate behavior like that.

Lunix87, 19 Sep 2020Guys help me out..Ever since the one ui 2.1 update the volu... moreHave u tried wipe cache partition?

Somehow it may helps..

• Msd

Dany, 21 Sep 2020I have updated to one ui 2.1 but I don't have this issue.Which country are you in, I didn't received 2.1ui update yet

• Dany

Lunix87, 19 Sep 2020Guys help me out..Ever since the one ui 2.1 update the volu... moreI have updated to one ui 2.1 but I don't have this issue.

• Zero

ml, 19 Sep 2020https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note-9/screen-auto-chan... moreI don't think giving/sharing links of random blogs make any sense. I understand the whole screen issue thing better than you do so no need to remind me by replying 3 to 4 times with links only. It's not just Samsung that is facing this issue if you're reading those blogs. I bet you are aware that before you tick on that "Update" button on your phone, you are fully aware of the possibilities that will happen to your device. That is why the saying "Proceed at your own risk" exist in the first place. Besides, no matter what you sprout in this website, nothing will change as Samsung never bothers to read comments from GSMArena. Maybe they will if you comment on their samsung.com webpage. Just maybe.... Who knows...

• ml

Lunix87, 19 Sep 2020Guys help me out..Ever since the one ui 2.1 update the volu... morelooks like they're out to destroy our phones to force us to buy new ones.

• Lunix87

Guys help me out..Ever since the one ui 2.1 update the volume is trash...anyone elese having this problem?Please help me out here guys...

• K Chong

My note 9 24 months warranty just expired. During my lunch, I suddenly find my phone turned in the green color and the display was fading out. After researching on the internet, it was a common issue for the note 9 users. At the moment, I had to disable the Adaptive brightness and adjust the display brightness to a low level I could see the display clearly. Under sunlight, I could not see the display since it was only available at low brightness. I did believe that the issue was the software but not the hardware.

• Zero

ml, 15 Sep 2020https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-note-9-marc... moreFirst paragraph says "It looks like Pixel owners aren’t the only people with March update woes. Several Samsung Galaxy Note 9 users have been experiencing serious display issues since updating to March’s security patch.", meaning, it is with the Android OS and just Samsung. Another sentence "Plus, this issue is likely software related (it was introduced with a software update, after all), so there’s no telling if these issues can even be fixed at a service center.", Android OS is a software that is NOT owned by Samsung. If you read that blog you might find your answer there.

• Uta

Saam, 25 Jun 2020I am facing problem in my note 9 512gb - when i want to tra... moreTry another cable

• Mad

Roman5, 13 Sep 2020Not him but I have updated to the latest version and I'... moreMine is also exynos... did you update with ota or Odin? What about the screen resolution and power mod during the update time,.