Samsung Galaxy Note9

Samsung Galaxy Note9

• Gabby

my 11.month old note 9 had a greying screen issue since March 2020 update and now with may 2020 has a flickering screen, light horizontal grey lines and faded characters and icons - very angry

512gb version

loosing all my trust and goodwill towards Samsung

the service guy in Singapore Samsung insisted it was a screen issue from dropping phone which did not happen in my case

• Ammy

KwakuOpp, 25 May 2020I haven't received any software updates after March this ye... moreI updated software on may 2020. No issue yet. Almost 2 years, update everytime, no issue yet. Oh I love note 9 very much !!!!!

• MilanM

My note 9 display gets yellow and white lines after the new software update. i hope samsung will fix this issue on there next update. i hope so. if they didn't fix this i will never buy a Samsung device again.

• SRK

I brought this mobile one and half year ago. It was working very fine. After One year of purchase (After Warranty period) suddenly its high spec led display got blank, I can not operate this expensive mobile any more and its totally useless to me. When I contacted customer service they told me to change its led display and it cost RM 840 (200 USD). I suggest not to buy SAMSUNG products especially Mobiles as there are very reliable brands are available for same price range.

• nico

hello can i ask what should do if note 9 easily heating up when i using it especially in playing. i bought this phone last week online. thanks

For those having the screen issue, if you were to downgrade to like android 9. Will it solve the screen issue, otherwise if downgrading doesn't solve it, then is a hardware issue. Just a suggestion

• MegasXLR

Krish, 06 Jun 2020Seems like 512 GB / 8 GB version not having this screen iss... moreMine hasn't had it.

• RP

Krish, 06 Jun 2020I brought the Note 9 korean version (LG U+) and now using ... moredont have after march! how about you?

• Krish

Seems like 512 GB / 8 GB version not having this screen issue.. is that correct ?

• Krish

Craddan, 08 May 2020If you bought a phone not meant for your country you wont g... moreI brought the Note 9 korean version (LG U+) and now
using it in sri lanka and receiving OTA updates without any issue..

goodness4411, 31 May 2020well said... i've been searching everywhere... it such as s... moreSame problem, such a waste of money and opportunity for Samsung. Come to service center can't be the response.

• Naveed

Anyone having knowledge what is difference between two varients of galaxy Note 9 F and N i-e g965f and g965n? Especially performance wise...thanks

• ml

anonymous, 04 Jun 2020just install the app while we're waiting for update UI 2.1 ... moreok ! will try and keep everyone posted - looks like we're all on the same BOAT here , problem is we're dealing with a SHIP of fools from Samsung .

• Marie

anonymous, 04 Jun 2020around mid June... but you can install PWM app on xda... it... moreI'm having the same issue and I'm not a techy person. can you please guide me? highly appreciated.

• anonymous

ml, 04 Jun 2020will it be better to wait for the idiots from samsung to cl... morejust install the app while we're waiting for update UI 2.1 and the fix... if only they 'READ' such a complaint like this in all forum...

if not... it will only bring the features... :D

poor us... hahaha

• ml

anonymous, 04 Jun 2020around mid June... but you can install PWM app on xda... it... morewill it be better to wait for the idiots from samsung to clean up their own mess ? or would you really recommend this 3rd party fix ? thnx !

• anonymous

Toughdave , 01 Jun 2020For the screen issues, someone said “Install PWMfree app fr... moreSAMSUNG... read this...

bring this with next UI 2.1 update... it solve my screen flickering problem...

greenish problem also but not perfect yet... it's easy for the maker

• anonymous

ml, 02 Jun 2020Hi , thanks for the reply , any ideas when and IF the fix i... morearound mid June... but you can install PWM app on xda... it solved my 2 note 9 screen problem (one with flicker, the other with greenish)
i dont have to change it... don't forget to thank to dev in the site

Still o android 10 update. Sad

• anonymous

Toughdave , 01 Jun 2020For the screen issues, someone said “Install PWMfree app fr... morethanks mate....it works...