Samsung Galaxy Note9

Note 9, still good to go, i you don't mind the go for small bezel,
SD845 still match up with SD765G,
Updated to Android 10 - ONEUI 2,
Dedicated Iris Scanner,
Great dual OIS rear camera with dual (1.5 - 2.4) aperture, if you dont mind for ultra wide
A day battery in light use
Stereo speaker
S-pen with bluetooth, of course no fancy gesture stuff (no one use that much)
Great display quality(QHD+) without notch/punch hole
Wireless charging (no crazy fast at least is there)
Rear fingerprint scanner (more reliable than under display, position better than note 8)
Still support MicroSd to expand storage

Mar1, 04 Aug 2020I installed the update on the 2nd of August. My note 9 is w... moreThe battery is gone very fast.

Aloshi26, 06 Aug 2020I'm not a note user..but I'm thinking of buying G... moreAfter the update? I've just gotten my galaxy note9 a week or 2 ago, and updated all the way from 8.1 oreo to android 10, no display issues :)

• Aloshi26

I'm not a note user..but I'm thinking of buying Galaxy note 9..and also I'm afraid of the display problems that comes after the update..I don't know what to do...

• Zero

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2020Samsung Galaxy Note 9 came out with Oxygen saturation hardw... moreare you referring to Samsung Health? Just download the app and install. you'll find the oxygen saturation thing there.

• ml

Note9 User, 03 Aug 2020Sorry I've only just seen your comment, so idk if you ... moresammobile may not be samsung , but they sure know a whole lot more than samsung itself ! well, its either samsung dont know , choose not to know or pretend not to know - your choice .

• Sorta

Zid, 02 Aug 2020Note 9 is the last good note. If you're already have i... moreagree

• Mar1

I installed the update on the 2nd of August. My note 9 is working fine no issues. I'm from Kuwait

• Mr Fazal Raheem

Hay guys whats up !
I am planning to buy smsg note but I am scared due to update problem can any one tell me about
Thanks

• Dandy

Anyone from the Philippines having screen discoloration issue with galaxy note 9? I received one from Globe and its fine. I have an update notification but Im scared to install it haha.

• Note9 User

I got this OTA update on August 1st, but I haven't downloaded it yet, I came here to check, but no mention.

Interestingly it states, 'Overall stability of functions improved'.
I'm not aware of having any instabilities, but I hope it fixes for anyone that does.

But if it doesn't fix the green screen issue that some have experienced, & that Samsung has acknowledged, & is fixing for free, I definitely would!

Yes it might be a pain if you have to back up your stuff & it sounds like some may not have their Note9 for up to 2 weeks while they run diagnostics, but to get a new display panel, I definitely would!

Build Number : N960FXXU6ETG3
Android version : Q (Android 1O)
Release Date : 2020-07-30
Security patch level : 2020-07-01
Overall stability of functions improved.

• Note9 User

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2020Still not got Android 10 update...How can i get Update?? P... moreSorry I've only just seen your comment, so idk if you now have android 10 & One UI 2?

If not then I would contact your national Samsung Customer Services 1st, they should know & advise accordingly.

Other: Your carrier; Samsung Community, XDA Community, SamMobile Community (SamMobile isn't Samsung).

Check again with Samsung CS & your carrier before downloading anything!

Last resort (Download): SamMobile & XDA, but make sure to double check & make sure you know what your doing to avoid bricking your device!

• Zid

and the funny thing is note 9 has more features than 10, lol. Samsung is removing features and increasing price. Don't fall for it.

• Zid

Note 9 is the last good note. If you're already have it, don't bother upgrading to note 10, just chill. Note 10 is just for marketing sake, no big difference.

• ml

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2020I'm not going to leave them my device for two weeks ju... moreagree ! these phones are like PCs , we have a lot of business and personal files in them and there's no way I am gonna leave my phone with them even for just a day ! fix it in front of me while I wait or forget it !

• ml

SpeedBro, 31 Jul 2020Note 9 or Note 10 can be your options to be considered. If... morethe objective is to STAY AWAY from Samsung

SpeedBro, 31 Jul 2020if you buy it brand new with official warranty, just bring ... moreI'm not going to leave them my device for two weeks just so I can have the same crap happening. Some have already swapped their screens and it didn't change anything. I have all sorts of two factor authentication on my device, it's just a hassle.

• SpeedBro

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2020I have an S10 Lite which has the infamous green tint bug an... moreif you buy it brand new with official warranty, just bring it to Samsung Service Center.. they will responsible of that matters because its still under warranty period.. hopefully your S10 lite get well soon..

• SpeedBro

ml, 30 Jul 2020can any one recommend an alternative to the samsung NOTE li... moreNote 9 or Note 10 can be your options to be considered.
If you buy New Note 9 it will came with offcial 1 year warranty.
After you buy that, just update it to newest OS from Samsung Service Center or by download it manuall via Update Menu.

Many people buy note 9 in 2020 bcoz its cheaper price and ots complte features. If you can find 8/512 version that will be a luck, but 6/128 is not a bad option either. Happy hunting.. :-)

ml, 31 Jul 2020are there laws against these practices ? anti-trust perhap... moreI have an S10 Lite which has the infamous green tint bug and Samsung doesn't acknowledge or fix it. You could sue them but since they act like the mafia, I doubt justice would be served.

If they for example don't fix these display issues with various models, everyone will have to sit on their costs. I will have lost €500 within three months because they decided not to push a software fix (unlike with the S20 since it is better represented in the media). I wish there was a solid non Chinese alternative to Samsung...