Samsung Galaxy Note9

Samsung Galaxy Note9

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2019I am still using the Note 4 . Like to upgrade to the Nore 9 or t... moreGet the note 10+ if you can afford it. otherwise, the note 9 is perfectly fine and more than capable to use even in 2019 (It's also got a headphone jack! :D).

• HARPREET

I love note 9 it's S-pen is amazing display of note is best and I like the build and quality of phone and processor phone is killer so note 9 is best

I am still using the Note 4 . Like to upgrade to the Nore 9 or the Note 10+ .Which one ????.THANK YOU.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019Nah its not true, the note 9 would at least get updated to andro... moreThanks very much bro. I appreciate it

KwakuOpp, 19 Sep 2019Is it true that in case there is an Android update after pie, it... moreNah its not true, the note 9 would at least get updated to android 10 and get an extra year of security updates. So if you got a good deal and know how to take care of your phone it should last you and still be relevant for at least 3 years

Is it true that in case there is an Android update after pie, it won't be available on note 9? I've already ordered my phone. Urgent information needed. Thanks

• John

anonimouse, 19 Sep 2019Mate 20 pro or galaxy note 9? any suggestion?If camera is the most important thing for you, then Mate 20 Pro. Everything else, Note 9.
Note 9 has a pretty awesome camera on its own now anyway, after all the updates it's been getting this year.

any update about dex on windows for our note 9?

• anonimouse

Mate 20 pro or galaxy note 9? any suggestion?

Kuw, 17 Sep 2019Does any one Know Where i can find Note 9 LED Cover like s10 plu... moreAmazon sell them. But make sure its a samsung led cover.

• Kuw

Does any one Know Where i can find Note 9 LED Cover like s10 plus cover tge led one Please Help...

• Eli

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2019Here are my pro's and con's for the Note 9 I would not buy i... moreThat's just cons bro, and u r just not a note guy. This phone is a beast.

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2019Here are my pro's and con's for the Note 9 I would not buy i... moreyou compare a fiat to a bmw ?

Screen on time is not valid. I just realize there is no way I was that long on phone. I'm thinking samsung timer for SOT is cheating and represent fake SOT.

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2019I hope they release an update soon to fix the camera vibration Is a Hardware issue, send your phone for warranty to fix it.

Even though , the Note 9 is a year old but it's the best phone in 2019. You get the phone for you ; you buy the phone to use not for the neighbor to look. Sadly.

• Nimal

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2019Why you DO buy the Note 9 for ?!!. The Note 10 is already coming... moreBecause the Note 10 or 10+ doesn't have a 3.5 mm audio jack. That's why. Looks like we'll have to stock pile Note 9's or move to another equivalent brand that still has the 3.5 mm port.

I hope they release an update soon to fix the camera vibration

Here are my pro's and con's for the Note 9

I would not buy it again and have hoped for a better experience - unfortunately as I like to have the S-Pen. Coming from a 2016 Samsung J5 which is just 1/5 of the price (amazing phone for the price) I must admit I expected the Note 9 to be much better in every respect. In reality the upgrade to the Note 9 was more of a mixed experience.

Con's: - Curved Screen: Looks very distracting to me as due to the reflections on the left and right side the effective width of the screen is reduced. For me this feature never made sense (when Samsung introduced it, it actually had a sense but now it is pointless). If you read pdf's or use the pen the curved screen is distracting.
- Round corners - do not make sense on the note 9 as the corners are far away from the corners of the body. Would be great it Samsung could use a rectangular screen which I prefer. People could still turn on the round corners by software if they like them.
- Heavy: I was suprised that the 40g on a smartphone could make such a difference. While the J5 feels great the Note 9 feels to heavy for me.
- Screen size: These days a lot of phones have screen sizes larger than 6". However if you read documents you do not benefit much from this as compared with older phones the screen width stays more or less the same. The phone just gets taller. Due to the curved screen the acutal usable width of the Note 9 is actually less wide than on my old J5.
- Battery life: not impressive for me / battery seems to degrade very fast (if fast charging is activated - therefore I turned it off)
- Too high resolution screen: I do not mind a very high resolution screen: But 1440p vs 1080p makes visually no difference but costs battery life and processing power. Therefore I would prefer 1080p.
- With a case the phone does not feel good in hand. This is again due to the curved screens as cases have to try to follow the curved screen edges. Due to this you also have less protection on the sides and less grip.
- Hybrid Dual Sim: It is for me like having a TV advertised as having great picture OR great sound but not possible to have both at the same time. I probably would have already switched to Xiaomi if they would offer dedicated SD-card slots in their dual SIM phones. However due to the 512GB it is acceptable to have only a hybrid SD-card slot, still I would prefer to have a dedicated one.

Pro's: S-Pen is a helpful feature
- 3,5mm headphone jack (sorry Note 10: no headphone jack, no buy in) - gives me flexibility - and although I have a few bluetooth headphones, I do not like the hazzle of pairing and recharging... Apple wired earphones are actually the best. A pitty that two of the three remote buttons are not working with Android.
- Stereo Loudspeakers are good (telephone voice could still be a bit louder for teleconferences)
- IP68 water proof body is a very nice feature
- Camera is good (although I would have prefered wide angle instead of the telezoom)
- I do not like the position of the fingerprint scanner at the backside (the new trend of finally integrating this device under the screen is one of the few industry trends I like)

I would wish for a Samsung Note 10e which is more a business phone (and has the form factor of the orginal Note 1 and a flat screen): Headphone jack (or even two - one on the bottom and one on top - this could be a nice marketing gag - when everyone is abandoning this feature, Samsung would introduce even more), more buttons on the side of the case (customizable e.g. as a walkman, voice recorder control), dedicated SD-card slot, flat screen (best rectangular and a bit wider) and large battery (5000mAh - if possible removable)

Now aday, the one year old smartphone is the old phone, as I think . I got the Note 9, and still learning how to use , the Note 10 came. The Note 11 will be look exactly the Iphone 11 ( ith the notch and the grandma 's stove camera ). Sadly.