Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Can any one help me?I Bought new mobile phone samnung note 2 last two weeks ago from malaysia,Aneroid version is 4.3 jelly beans,myanmar font already include,but i cannot usages myanmar font,so please you can help me and suggestion,I look forward hearing your reply.

Many thanks,
wuntuee.

Ofcourse Note 2. Xperia z only advantage is underwater photography. But in other parts note 2 scores. If u like underwater photography you can buy underwater cases for note 2.

Neulife Life55, 07 Feb 2014Hi Sherry, As i Have Own Sony Xperia Z (even Older Son... moreI think it is water n dust resistant not water n dust proof

Two years down the road, and my Note II is still a solid performer. Comparing when it's new, it's just very slightly lagging with some apps. Still, better than many phones of its age and even compared with mid- to low- end devices today. I hope a 4.4 upgrade will give it new life (heard it's more optimized). I've had other phones before and this one's the best I've had based on longevity. My only problem now is that I can't benefit from my network's LTE (mine isn't the LTE version). Overall, very happy with the N7100 and might not change my phone just yet.

• Neulife Life55

sherry, 06 Feb 2014can any one help me ?? i am planing to buy a new phone so whic... moreHi Sherry,
As i Have Own Sony Xperia Z (even Older Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc & Arc S)in March first Launch Last year,the Battery & Viewing Screen is the Weak Link.Sony OS is easy to get use & Hook up to PC with ease.Camera is Good & detail (not the Best Best). And is Water & Dust Proof.(if u r outdoor lifestyle)
Last Week Just Got Note 2(din want to have 2 devices-Phone & Tablet),Screen Size For Browser & Reading or Gamming are Good Experience.S Pen Expand Your User Experience with Notes & Drawing etc.Battery is Great.(i notice Does not drain fast)But Handling with Single or Both Hand U May Like To Try Both Model ,Z is 5" to Note-5.5" Hardware Look, Sony is handsome & modern-Power Start/Button is an unique design But Square Corners is odd to hold at times.Note 2 is Rounder n sits on my Palm.S-Pen Style is inside Phone.
Screen Sharpness n Colors is individual .My use on Screen Z seems Softer (Viewing broswers & OS apps) But on Camera taken pic & Video is seems Clearer & Sharper (due to Bravia option ).That's my user experience.(i check Z1 recently is vast improvement actually-but Cost??)Higher Pixel Pics u need Bigger Storage (Yes U can us SD to Store.(But eventually u need dropbox or Evernote , Etc or even external harddisk to Store)And HD Video Viewing it drains Battery also.U can try while Long viewing UTube in HD .Both Models do experiences slight lag which may or may not notice.(if can't bear then is Apple or Windows-also tried B4)
Is Just My User View.I must say That As Android User ( i also Had Used iPhone Apple 4 ) U have Option to choose Your desired Hardware (many are Good Brands) That Suite u & yr Budget. Any Mobile U choose You are the Winner.Happy Hunting.CHEERS!

• sherry

can any one help me ??
i am planing to buy a new phone so which phone i should buy and give reason ...note 2 or Xperia Z ?

AnonD-205005, 06 Feb 2014Dose note2 have usb-on-the-go?Yes. Confirmed.

AnonD-205005, 06 Feb 2014Dose note2 have usb-on-the-go?Yes it does nd it works perfectly. Have even tried connecting mouse thru micro usb to usb female connector

• AnonD-205005

Dose note2 have usb-on-the-go?

• blondy

its my dream,its all I ever think about and I cant wait to owe one one day

• dark angle

I love it so mush but I dont have it lol I will buy cuz its fantastic

AnonD-121248, 06 Feb 2014Yup and 3 hours are more than good for 3 days backup time I believe:)Lets hope at least 4.4.2 gives solution to battery drain.

I also have more hope in Nokia's normandy (android) phone. Lets see.

S . SUDHAKAR, 06 Feb 2014Lesser the screen time, more the battery backup it gives.Yup and 3 hours are more than good for 3 days backup time I believe:)

RITESH RAAJ, 05 Feb 2014Can I upgrade my note 2 to 4.4 kit kat ,if I can upgrade then howSamsung Galaxy S3, Note 2 Android 4.4 KitKat update coming soon...........
the Korean tech giant will begin rolling out the Android 4.4 KitKat update for Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 by the end of March.

AnonD-121248, 06 Feb 2014My My...Experience is getting better day by day:) Today I ach... moreLesser the screen time, more the battery backup it gives.

Nice phn..........i just love it

My My...Experience is getting better day by day:)

Today I achieved 3 Days Battery Backup and Still 29% Battery left. The Story of my 3 busy days. Screen time 3 hours 5 Minutes. Lets see how much juice I get more:)

rajesh, 05 Feb 2014Please any body help me , i bought note 2 last week, its 4.3 jb ... moreWhy are you posting the same thing again?.

I em angry bcz my note2 have no problems anymore sens i rooted with fakejap!

rajesh, 05 Feb 2014Please any body help me , i bought note 2 last week, its 4.3 jb ... morejust root it and use a good kernel like Boefella :))