Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

AnonD-223624, 12 Jan 2014LG G2 or NOTE 2..?? Thanks...!!!Try buying LG Optimus G pro E988.
Click http://m.gsmarena.com/lg_optimus_g_pro_e985-5254­.php

Amol Bhise, 12 Jan 2014I have a Samsung galaxy note2 from last 3 month this device is v... moreChange the USB connectivity mode and see.

ambience, 12 Jan 2014Yes.. me too... earlier I was also facing the same issue of batt... morehurrah !!!
Good to know that your problem was same like mine one , and also solved from the same solution :D !!

Enjoy !!!!

SD Card Slot
S-pen stylus
Better UI
Bigger Battery

Now Choose what you like most ?

i have Note II (Jelly Bean 4.3) , working perfect

IMO , Note II is best , recommended by Developers and Tech experts

eloy.palaboy, 12 Jan 2014Hi nikidroid, I have updated my note2 to JB 4.3 but did not d... moreFactory Reset after Update is recommended by developers
Do a Factory Reset , and you will Experience betterment in performance and battery timing :)

• eloy.palaboy

NikiDroid, 12 Jan 2014Thank you for your link. I will ask you when I need Juice Defender.Hi nikidroid,

I have updated my note2 to JB 4.3 but did not do a factory reset

So far not facing lags

Should i do a factory reset or just leave it be? Pls reply

Thanks

• eloy.palaboy

AnonD-223624, 12 Jan 2014LG G2 or NOTE 2..?? Thanks...!!!Buy both!!!

• eloy.palaboy

AnonD-2665, 12 Jan 2014tell me if u want juice defender ultimate ! I have .apk file !Hi Gitty,

I would like to have the juice defender link also... is it the free one?

Im using the free version actually

Thanks in advance and more power

• eloy.palaboy

AnonD-2665, 12 Jan 2014tell me if u want juice defender ultimate ! I have .apk file !Hi nikki,

I also would like to get the juice defender ultimate. Can you pls send me the link as well?

Thanks and more power

LG G2 or NOTE 2..?? Thanks...!!!

AnonD-2665, 12 Jan 2014http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-7-tablet-2012/2253... moreThank you for your link. I will ask you when I need Juice Defender.

AnonD-222054, 12 Jan 2014Howz your note 2 now ..?? Mine's a bit laggy as compared to 4.2 ..So far is good, I don't face problem lag, overall is OK in Jelly Beam 4.3.

• Amol Bhise

I have a Samsung galaxy note2 from last 3 month this device is very bad because it is not connect to pc I m going to Samsung service center for this problem but there r not able to solve this problem that s it sooooooo

AnonD-2665, 12 Jan 2014tell me if u want juice defender ultimate ! I have .apk file !I also have. But I could not understand the options. I think it requires too much customization.

AnonD-2665, 12 Jan 2014tell me if u want juice defender ultimate ! I have .apk file !How did you get?.

• sagnik

Hi frnds! Need help!
Is there any good software to recover deleted photos from my note2 phone memory? (Without rooting)
Accidentally I've deleted some very imp photos from my note 2. And after googling tried almost a dozen recovery software but all in vain, they did not even recognise my device.
Please anyone.. any idea.. any help would be appreciated..
Thax in advance.

NikiDroid, 12 Jan 2014I almost always carry charger whenever I go to my office or othe... moretell me if u want juice defender ultimate ! I have .apk file !

AnonD-222054, 12 Jan 2014Is it any worth trying ?? Besides Kies sucks big time .. Samsung... moreLooks like only some phones are getting. 1.2 GB will take 8 hours to download on a 512 Kbps (64 KB/s) stable connection.

• AnonD-222054

I didn't receive any updates after 14mb ... checked via kies also .........!!!!!!