Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• froggy frog

Great Great phone definitely worth the money. It has great battery life, functionality, and speed. Pick one up and you will not be disappointed.

Sam118, 14 Apr 2013If i delet my acount at pla stor wil al my purchasd apps b deletd?What do you mean delete you play store account?

Play store is directly linked with your gmail account. If you deactivate the gmail account you might lose the apps??

• Hmm

Wasup with people on here of late, asking which phone they should buy. Heres something do your research and make up your own minds, as I'm sure and hoping this is not reflecting the rest of your life needing someone else to suggest to you what you should think or do. :D

[deleted post]Well, even iPhone 5 has not even half of OS features that Note II has. Even tech features (OS indenpendent) like hovering (websites and apps as well) or NFC (u can make ur phone serve as your credit card). So if you're more into glossy buttons and shiny icons - pick iPhone. If you more into sensible feaures and want to use your phone as a real tool - pick Note

Considering functionalities it offers (numer as well as quality - all of them works very well) I can say that this is the best device ive ever had. Great quality of screen, photos taken, no lag at all. I've been using Desire HD and SGS II before. However, size might be a problem when using it with one hand but - it's really worth its price. What is the best here is battery life. Comparing to Nexus 7, which, i think has greatest battery life among available Android devices, it could be at 2nd place :)

is it gorilla glass r sumthing else i m very confused which one to buy s3 or note pls help me out...........

• hellogreen

AnonD-136114, 15 Apr 2013GT-N7100 not support for 4G .... why you right is support for 4G... moreThis is note two N7105 that can use 2 sim and 4g lte

GT-N7100 not support for 4G .... why you right is support for 4G ?????

• MAQ

GT-N7100 not support for 4G .... why you right is support for 4G ?????

there is no LTE module built-in(N7100)...only N7105 has this module instead Radio(RDS). I have N7100 for more than 3 months...it's great..without LTE

• Gazevs

Does the note 2 (LTE) accept the newer 64 gig Micro SDXC flash memory? Also does the camera have a recoring loop facility, for example if used a an automotive dash cam, can it be set to record in 15, 20, 30 (etc. . .) minute intervals in a loop, hit save to save the last (x) minutes. Don't want to fill the memory card with irrelevany vidoe, just want to be able to save the last 15 . . . . minutes on demand. Thanks.

fantastic phone who'd have thought samsung could perfect perfection, a must for anyone who doesnt object to its size !! i loved the first note and now love this one well done Samsung

hannoun, 14 Apr 2013is there any way to enable 4g(lte) on n7100 or it does not have ... moreNo, you need the N7105 and a carrier that has the right 4G frequency.

• hannoun

is there any way to enable 4g(lte) on n7100 or it does not have the lte ship??

• Sam118

If i delet my acount at pla stor wil al my purchasd apps b deletd?

AnonD-79062, 13 Apr 2013how to enable app download from playstore? i dont but somehow i ... moreDear abhijitbhat0007,
I think u r Not login with a Google account because android OS is a Google product .If u wish to download any apps, games or anything via play store, then u must login first with a Google account ( Example : exp@gmail.com) so first u login and after that u can download any apps or games from play store.

rhunnithan@gmail.com

• R.H.UNNITHAN

rhunnithan@gmail.com

• 11

From best Galaxy nott 2 or Galaxy S 4??? Is there Galaxy nott 2 feature convert speech to text and turn on the camera front and rear at the same time or not

• rash

hi anonymous friend, as I had posted my problem in connecting my device to my laptop via usb tethering, its not possible on jellybean I guess. I have uninstalled my 3rd party app to connect my phone. I tried searching some videos on YouTube as well, but didn't find any for jellybean. I have tried the basic method to connect it via usb tethering but unfortunately my network connection does not setup & shows an exclamation mark. do I need to make some changes in the network and connection s in my control panel for Windows 7. pls let me knw. thx for your feedback.

• Ozzy

Asim, 12 Apr 2013my android crashed due to unofficial update. mobile is stuck in ... moreUse an official full stock and flash it with odin if you did`nt find an official one keep trying you`ll find a good stock sooner or later , if not then you have to cook your own rom ( takes ages :D )