Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Currently on 4.1.2 and just received 51 MB update. Can anyone tell what is it about? Many Thanks.

@ Bunyip : Any suggestions.

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2013what update is that?Actually, I haven't checked but the update says it's for STABILITY...

• Hmm

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2013Just received a software update an hour ago...stability update..... moreYes I have received this as well, but had some issues with some applications after the update, which i had to remove and reinstall some applications. To be honest I was a little unsure on installing, as my Note 2 was working great, but one could not resist. :D. All in all I would only really install this update if your having issues, as this has not added any extra functions from what i can see. Unless this is really addressing some security issues their not telling us. :)

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2013Just received a software update an hour ago...stability update..... morewhat update is that?

Just received a software update an hour ago...stability update...Im from the Philippines, btw. Using N7100... :)

• Smarty Pants

Hmm, 15 Apr 2013Wasup with people on here of late, asking which phone they shoul... more Maybe they need advise and they don't know where to get it from. Not to burst your bubble or anything. Just a sugestion.

Camera quality is upto the mark as 8MP...! :)

Hi very body
I am from India, I got recently one chance on my NOTE2 that is I added a software update widget on screen, it showing "N" on it what is this N any body knows please tell me.

• tanm

I am getting firmware upgrade on my note 2...is anybody getting the same....from india

• abc

Hi,

I'm a SGN2 owner from the Phil. I just rcvd an update (88.75MB)just today. I can't see any difference. It's still ver.4.2.1. I noticed that the Kernel Version and Build number have now changed.

Is there a specific app or system associated with these two so I can see what's the update for?

Thank You in advance!

note2 user, 16 Apr 2013is there any news on android 4.2 for Note II N7100?The rumor is 4.2.2 in may or maybe june.

I'm hoping it gets the lighter colour scheme of the SGS4.

• note2 user

is there any news on android 4.2 for Note II N7100?

• mssr

I am from India I got update but I don't know what is that update if any one knows that please tell me .
If any changes or features got.

• froggy frog

Great Great phone definitely worth the money. It has great battery life, functionality, and speed. Pick one up and you will not be disappointed.

Sam118, 14 Apr 2013If i delet my acount at pla stor wil al my purchasd apps b deletd?What do you mean delete you play store account?

Play store is directly linked with your gmail account. If you deactivate the gmail account you might lose the apps??

• Hmm

Wasup with people on here of late, asking which phone they should buy. Heres something do your research and make up your own minds, as I'm sure and hoping this is not reflecting the rest of your life needing someone else to suggest to you what you should think or do. :D

[deleted post]Well, even iPhone 5 has not even half of OS features that Note II has. Even tech features (OS indenpendent) like hovering (websites and apps as well) or NFC (u can make ur phone serve as your credit card). So if you're more into glossy buttons and shiny icons - pick iPhone. If you more into sensible feaures and want to use your phone as a real tool - pick Note

Considering functionalities it offers (numer as well as quality - all of them works very well) I can say that this is the best device ive ever had. Great quality of screen, photos taken, no lag at all. I've been using Desire HD and SGS II before. However, size might be a problem when using it with one hand but - it's really worth its price. What is the best here is battery life. Comparing to Nexus 7, which, i think has greatest battery life among available Android devices, it could be at 2nd place :)

is it gorilla glass r sumthing else i m very confused which one to buy s3 or note pls help me out...........

• hellogreen

AnonD-136114, 15 Apr 2013GT-N7100 not support for 4G .... why you right is support for 4G... moreThis is note two N7105 that can use 2 sim and 4g lte