Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

the Battery life stands almost 35hr if continuous usage of internet too.... im impressed about the Battery standby...

im using this dz GALAXY NOTE 2 from yesterday ,it is better then the my before phone HTC Droid.... awesome features... I LIKE

• Joseph

im using this dz Phone from yesterday ,it is better then the my before phone HTC Droid.... awesome features... I LIKE

• musslan

Asim, 12 Apr 2013my android crashed due to unofficial update. mobile is stuck in ... moreU may have learned something now.... Why did u do it?

This is an awesome powerful device, i am loving it :)

AnonD-96573, 13 Apr 2013That's great for all SGN 2 owners,by that time my cheap Samsung ... moreCHEAP is the perfect word to describe the original galaxy nexus.

Average camera, VERY average battery life, no micro sd card, no fm radio, 1 GB ram, average performance.

ps, as an ex nexus 10 owner i must say that the whole "pure" android experience isn't that great. There are so many features and options that are missing compared to the samsung version.

AnonD-79062, 13 Apr 2013how to enable app download from playstore? i dont but somehow i ... moreType in the error code on Google and there will be step by step instructions. You have to go to apps i n settings. Clear cashed in Google play store than force stop than go to service framework and clear downloads and than force stop and than reset your device. Than it will work again.

• adi

i like this phone.other mobile phones

Prashant, 09 Apr 2013Guys, For SGN-2 we will get 4.2.2 JB in May end or June First Week.That's great for all SGN 2 owners,by that time my cheap Samsung GNEX is updated to Android 5.0 aka Key Lime Pie;-p

how to enable app download from playstore? i dont but somehow i disabled it.. now i cant download or update a single app on my phone.please help me out..

• shadow & light

Anonymous, 08 Sep 2012Have you think about why android is keeping change the version o... morePls study properly about android and understand well before you give a comment..

• himanshu

m using galaxy note 2
freling gud that much better features enabled im dz phone as compare to i phne..so much better choise to purchase dz

• Jack As r

Guys,

Should I get this note 2 or wait 4 s4. S4 definitely will be 40k+ but note 2 is 30k+ but both look equal to me.
Please help!

Regards

• Asim

my android crashed due to unofficial update. mobile is stuck in boot mode shows "downloading don't turn off the target"

what to do, any solutions please?

• note2

shaizaday, 11 Apr 2013wanted to replace my new samsung galaxy note II in just 7-days o... moreThis is where apple stands different their after sales service and customers satisfaction rates is more than any other company

I don't recommend to buy iphone but service matters

Paying 30k+ if this happens how the mind set will be sorry mate go for good Samsung service centre

AnonD-134815, 11 Apr 2013Buy an iphone the man says... lol, I've had both, and the note 2... moreDitto. I have owned iphones before and the screen is so small its sad... The screen on the Note 2 is what makes the mobile experience.

• martymart

I had this phone for almost 7 months now and nothing that I could say, its just an awesome phone!!!!

• kara

Guys, I bought a class 10 Sandisk memory card for my note 2 and when I checked the speed with y he Sandisk app it tells it 15mbps at max.
Is it alright... plz answer.

Sagar Rai, 11 Apr 2013Hi GSM, After the recent update I feel my Battery Backup has ... moresame hete

Last few days I saw a man holding his note 2 with its led light keep flashing/blinking. And he keep his p He noticed the light keep flashing and he simply keep his phone into his pocket look like he cant slove it. Hope my new note 2 not doing wrong.