Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

AnonD-103232, 20 Jan 2013Can any one tell me please as to which handset should i go i am ... moreDear... I am also fan of HTC mobiles due to sense UI...I searched a lot during this month regarding HTC+ VS Note 2...I played with both also.......Believe me Note 2 is fa far better than X+.....Why ? my points are under....

2gb RAM VS 1 gb RAM ----Hell of difference
Removeable Battery VS Non-removeable....again hell of difference
3100mah VS 1800mah.......hell of difference
Stylus Functionality VS not Stylus....hell of differnce
oh man this list is long... simple is that..if you can manage size (and its has worth) then you will do a huge mistake to regret Note 2...Its totaly a different device...you can not imagine that how powefull is this device...HTC+ is ordinary type of phone like all other phones of Quad core from different manufacturers...but many people including me love the Htc sense..For this purpose i already have htc sensation XL....

I've convinced 6 people to get the first Note than an iPhone as they saw the potential of doing more. Now, I managed to start convincing people to sell off their iPhone 5 to get the Note II. The iP5 is surprisingly very expensive at $750 to $1000 for something that is a mid-functioning restricted unit at only 16GB capacity.

The iPhone 5 just looks nice. I like the thin profile. But that's about everything I can compliment about it.

AnonD-77443, 20 Jan 2013Don't upgrade to 4.1.2 as there is battery drain. PLEASE FIX ... moreI keep hearing this 4.1.2 upgrade problem of more power being drained. How bad is it? Like how many % less is the battery stamina? I'm still in the original 4.1.1, but rooted.

AnonD-84316, 20 Jan 2013I like this phone... spcly S voiceGoogle now is cool than s voice

• helopilot

TheNeighbor, 18 Jan 2013Where did you get an N7102? I assume you got it from abroad. I w... moreNeighbor, i work as helicopter pilot in south china ,i live in the shenzhen area,thats where i bought my my Note 7102 dual sim card,had it for 3 weeks now and i am very satisfied with it.they also have the samsung 7108 which is single sim for CDMA only,since my faily memeber is district samsung manager i keep up on the latest samsung phones that come in the makrt,often enough if i need a change i'm one of the first ones to wait and the distribution center to get it sorry i get no discounts but soem feebies to my knowledge there have been no 64GB notes to hitt he markts anywhere ,or i would ahve one my 7102 came stock 16 Gb and complimentary 64 Gb micro sim ehehhheheh happy noting neighbor

agnem, 20 Jan 2013my mobile screen get hot while playing games like NFS or Asphalt... moreEvery mobile device will get warmer when running heavy processes.

Typical use my Note 2 is at about 30 deg C. Using heaps of 3G its about 33-35 and heavy gaming for an hour or so it might get up to 37-38.

Also the ambient temperature will affect this... If its snowing your device will be cooler. If you live in the desert and are using it in the sun it will be a lot hotter.

• saggi

AnonD-53316, 20 Jan 2013Yes but now I am back to original out of box cover. The slim fee... moreHuh...

• 4444

AnonD-93533, 20 Jan 2013If I upgrade to 4.1.2, will my games be deleted? Kies is telling... moreDon't upgrade to 4.1.2 as there is battery drain.

PLEASE FIX SAMSUNG!!!

Normally there is no problem upgrading, you wont lose anything.

Rooting the Galaxy Note II gives you access to control the kernel and cpu with tools like One Power Guard and Titanium Backup to backup even the data of your apps. One Power Guard helped took some of the heat off during processes by lowering the cpu frequency. This especially helps during torrent downloading. Although you need to put it up the cpu frequency for games and the S Note for some lag free experience.

• Hmm

TheNeighbor, 20 Jan 2013You don't need any screen protector for the Note II just as I've... moreSorry to say it can and will scratch, mine has 5 very light scratches, which I'm not happy happy about for sure.

• varun

world best device..i m useing this phone..very long battary

If I upgrade to 4.1.2, will my games be deleted? Kies is telling me that my ver 4.1.1 is the latest firmware.. Need help on this

• sus

Can any one tell me how battery life of dis phone?????

agnem, 20 Jan 2013my mobile screen get hot while playing games like NFS or Asphalt... moreYes it does get hot and it is not a problem, its normal.

• agnem

my mobile screen get hot while playing games like NFS or Asphalt 7 any one face the same problem?

AnonD-103231, 20 Jan 2013i want to know that galaxy note 2 support adobe flash??plz help ... moreyes it does.

• nicknick

Best phone I bought since last 13 years,and yes i had an iphone too. Been using Note 2 for a month and am very happy with it. It's more of a phone-tablet.

Can any one tell me please as to which handset should i go i am thinking of HTC+ or Samsung Galaxy Not2 which one would be better? Im confused. Any positive feedback would be highly appreciated.

using it is an awesome experience...
i dont know where my 1.2 gb is always gets consumed for no apps
and one bug sometimes this phablet hangs a complete blackout, not responding to any thing. leaves me with only option to restart it. any fixes for that?