Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

[deleted post]we dont know,why dont you ask etisalat, not us. do we sound like etisalat to you? use your common sense.
anyway, when you put this phone to your ear during a call, it makes you look like crazy. .its too big. .its not fashionable, it doesnt look good. . this is only for geeks. .

rave, 28 Oct 2012i got note2 i am in india and yes radio is preinstalled by samsu... moreOfcors it has fm radio in all markets. Samsung became the biggest by making very complete products, they dont do stupid things like suddenly removing the card slot or anything. Not like Sony, they destroyed the strong legacy they had from Sony Ericsson by removing the cardslots from all NXT series, they lost a lot of marketshare on that single stupid move, and it was well deserved since there was no reason at all to do such a thing. Samsung is so far the only manufacturer to not do so stupid things (on phones, Samsung is not doing well in tablets, not good specs and seems a bit incomplete. I dont know why they let apple dominate the tablet market, samsung should be big enough to slow apple down but they cant make even one great tablet. Note 10.1 was close but its so bloated [just like samsung laptops, full of useless things] that it cannot compete even in paralympics)

• rave

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2012so it have fm radio or not????????????i got note2 i am in india and yes radio is preinstalled by samsung we got it here not sure abt other countries

• app

Is the Note 2 worth buying? I'm an apple user but i would like something else before i start judging...
anyone?

• Bun

AnonD-53316, 08 Oct 2012Nothing to worry, I just updated my firmware in India, its abou... moreDear Pavneet kindly tell me how get that firmware .. because my Gnote 2 have not Multi window installed . So please help me .

• Bun

shashank, 27 Oct 2012Hi i met with an accident and the glass of my note 2 broke...tou... moreFor S3 it cost 7000 pesos and up in philippines, thats less than $200, so expect around $200 or a bit more for the Note II. The bigger problem may be that Note II is so new that most service centers dont have parts yet.

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2012No that's not normal, with no use my Note 2 runs at 26-28degC, m... moreYou are the one with abnormal temperatures then. His sounds fine, yours are way too low.

Plus, remember that many of us live in tropical or other hot countries, with an ambient temp of 30+ celsius in daytime its not strange if our phones have idle temperatures at 35c.

• Nacev gabriel

manjeet kumar, 27 Oct 2012pls tel me whn Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 wid 32GB gong to lunch?Why you need 32gb get the 16gb version and stick a 64gb sd card

• kal

i haven't recived any disk or so with box. how will i connect it with PC if don't have its own software to go with ?

h@, 27 Oct 2012Does this device need a screen protector?Ofcourse, if you often carry your phone inside pocket along with inevitable metal Keys, Pens, diamonds stuck gold or platinum Ring etc.

• Citron

Woh super !
Sammy has already packed both tablet & smartphone functional facility inside this super phone,galaxy note 2.

• ab

DunnoMe, 27 Oct 2012its nothing no virus and wat not, i think most samsung phone hav... moreLearn proper English

• j.k

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2012No that's not normal, with no use my Note 2 runs at 26-28degC, m... morethanks..what should I do? ?

• parth

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2012No that's not normal, with no use my Note 2 runs at 26-28degC, m... moresamsung galaxy note is best mobile

j.k, 27 Oct 2012showing cpu temperature more than 45°C even with Mild use..f... moreNo that's not normal, with no use my Note 2 runs at 26-28degC, mild use on wifi or games is around 32-33, the hottest i have seen is 36degC with a lot of 3G web browsing.

• The Hero

Just got it instead of my S3. and i am surely lonving it. it is a bigger S3. and of course faster.
great Job Samsung..........

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2012I am very satisfied with the overall performance of this beast. ... moreit takes a moment for the screen to power up. it happens with all of these kinds of screens.

• DunnoMe

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2012I am very satisfied with the overall performance of this beast. ... moreits nothing no virus and wat not, i think most samsung phone have tat problem even my s2 and mum s ad has tat prob nothing to worry about

• Samsung lover

Morteza Nikoubazl, 26 Oct 2012Hi every body, I have this phone for about 3 days, It is so good... moreS voice-Setting-deactive "open via the home key" :-)