Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

samsung guy , 02 Sep 2012Why would apple try to ban an amazing devicenote 2 amazing device! screen is really big just nice for reading and the processor is super fast, and etc....
Very TEMPTING to buy but Im pretty sure the battery life is disappointing just like its predecessor.
Android its a stolen software design by google. the 2 primary designers were previously working with apple. they left joined google.
And now Samsung is using it.
Im very tempted to buy!
But integrity tells me otherwise. Im not buying something that which is stolen! If I did what makes me different from smugglers?
Its amazing to see people rooting and spending their hard earned money on products wirh stolen idea. Im no holy and not a big fan of iphone either.
but think about it people.

sanjubattase, 03 Sep 2012I love this gadget.. Cn anybdy tell me hw mch I hv 2pay for this..You can see the estimated price where are the list of specs. It's on the bottom of the list.

• d

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2012Very Cool! £ove it. Wanna have it soon.........Iphone 5 is really special. its been the same special for the past 4 years. Mac products are over priced and overrated

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2012@Optional . At Least The Garanty is restored when you restore yo... moreIphone is so last year. Iphone 5 will have 4 inch screen which is so yesteryear as well. Phablets are a sucess as proved by Note I, so are other bigger screens. Think is pretty much true that if Iphone 5 did have a bigger screen more people will buy it. Peace.

• sanjubattase

I love this gadget.. Cn anybdy tell me hw mch I hv 2pay for this..

Very Cool! £ove it. Wanna have it soon.........

@Optional . At Least The Garanty is restored when you restore your iPhone . Do Not Dare Tell Me About Anything Special about Samsung I Will Reply In A Hurtful Way . Not The Language , The Context ;) What Is So Special about a 5'6 phablet?

Galaxy Note 2 vs Rock
Fits In Your Pocket No Yes

still is a copy of the iphone? is a fool who thinks that even ....

I loved!

• ad

this is rockstar mobile phone

Using n7000 very satisfied with it. If any thing more than satisfaction then it should be n7100

RAJDEEP SANDHU
INDIA

• addiline

Released date in dubai? Pls answer..

It's Really Better.....

• Coolman

Always Mali-400...

• Tintu Mon KB

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2012How about Xperia S 342 ppi-s ?IT realy Rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Itches

****, 02 Sep 2012still plastic ... what the hell you found in plastic samsung ???Flagship Smartphones of different company could be easily own by a single person if so desire !

so,either plastic or metal body is not matter at all,

but whether the phone is capable to support ext. SD card
or
has inbuilt Barometer for detecting atmospheric pressure etc etc...is more important to users.

• jumoke bukky

I forgot my password, and i can't lock my phone now. Everyone has access to my phone. Please do you have a default password?

• Itches

so,either plastic or metal body is not matter at all,

but whether the phone is capable to support ext. SD card
or

Johnny, 03 Sep 2012Note 2 rocks ! But the only question which is running in my min... moreThat video is a fan-made video,not even close to reality!!!
Iphone 5 is in production...leaks say there is nothing like this...search iphone 5 in gsmarena
check it here

• jagindas

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2012please users if you want give praise of any other phone write it... moreI agree with you...