Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+

• Molly

Punchhole should be smaller, and a SINGLE cam only. Isn't it?

Androidaddict , 11 Aug 2019Most of the people commenting here never own this phone. So they... moreExactly, absolutely right

Yo, 10 Aug 2019You don't know what are you talking about , right ?I know better than you.

• Androidaddict

S . SUDHAKAR, 11 Aug 2019Open your eyes wide. I have mentioned that there is no dedicated... moreI think you're the senseless one who couldn't read and understand the specification of mobile phones. Perhaps you never used a Samsung flagship device. I shall enlighten you to some extent. Samsung makes 2 variants of phones. The single and the Duos. The single sim has 2 slot. One for the sdcard and the other slot for the simcard while the Duos also has 2 slot of which one slot serves two purpose either for sdcard or the sim card while the other slot is for second simcard only. You don't deserve the explanation but I can't tolerate your ignorance.

I am undecided if I should buy the s10+ or the asus zenfone 6. What do you think. The punchhole camera is really annoying. I testedthe s10+ in the shop and I had to cut the screen in order to be able to ignore it.

Androidaddict , 10 Aug 2019With ROM of 128/512Gig. I see. I use for memory card slot... It ... moreOpen your eyes wide. I have mentioned that there is no dedicated memory card slot. Understood?. Can you prove that this phone has 2 SIM slots + 1 memory card slot?. You senseless.

• Androidaddict

Tim, 11 Aug 2019You really don't know what you are talking about. They come with... moreMost of the people commenting here never own this phone. So they talk base of videos they watch on the Internet. They have no idea what this phone is like.... It's a beast in the hand. Everything snappy.

• Borat

The best S10+ options is here in Kazahkstan! We are very proud to buy quality products for low price!

• Tim

S . SUDHAKAR, 10 Aug 2019No dedicated memory card slot. Really frustrating.You really don't know what you are talking about. They come with a sd card slot. Please read up before commenting.

• Androidaddict

S . SUDHAKAR, 10 Aug 2019No dedicated memory card slot. Really frustrating.With ROM of 128/512Gig. I see. I use for memory card slot... It should be optional.

No dedicated memory card slot. Really frustrating.

• S.raja

Samsung Galaxy S10 +. 8 GB RAM / 512 GB ROM Made in Vietnam. very cheap price and quality is very low. Battery very weak. Which version region is better?

Reply please.

10.08.2019

• Yo

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2019I think Note 10 faster than both S10 plus and note 10 plus.You don't know what are you talking about , right ?

Ludo, 09 Aug 2019Top phone.. but only one error. Useless DOUBLE punchhole.Double pinch holes has double camera 10MP as main front camera and 8MP as depth sensor so itÂ’s not useless as you think.

Androidaddict , 07 Aug 2019Thank you for pointing that out. I use the Exynos version and th... moreTrue that.

Androidaddict , 08 Aug 2019Well. I use the s10+ and I will pick it over the note 9 any time... moreI think Note 10 faster than both S10 plus and note 10 plus.

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2019Snapdragon 855 is better in both cpu and gpuNope.

Androidaddict , 09 Aug 2019I purchased Anker USB Type C Cable. They are quality cable and... moreThanks!

Good.easy to use with oneUI

• Androidaddict

ExpertMan, 09 Aug 2019Does anyone have a problem with the original charging cable? Mi... moreI purchased Anker
USB Type C Cable. They are quality cable and works great for this phone. You can check it out on Amazon.