Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Hi guys,I still dont understand why Samsung dont put 2 speakers on the bottom & put the headphone jack on the top on their mobile phones,All their mobile phones have only one speaker & headphone jack on the bottom while up its empty.I like Samsung but this feature rally anoy me.I wish they can change.

• s10 lite

How to use FM Radio on this device without original earphones? Phone can't recognize DAC AKG type c headphones as radio antenna...

• kiza

green tint issue is absolute nonsense. it's just such an effect.

• kiza

grin tint issue is absolute nonsense. it's just such an effect.

• Princek77

Still the phone have the green tint issue.

Anna, 09 Feb 2021S10 lite or note 10 lie?S 10 lite.

• Mr

Anna, 09 Feb 2021S10 lite or note 10 lie?Depends on your main purpose for the phone but overall definitely go for the Note 10 lite

• Anna

S10 lite or note 10 lie?

• Happy man

Varenya , 09 Feb 2021Should I buy s20 or s10 lite 512gb...S10lite bro

• Varenya

Should I buy s20 or s10 lite 512gb...

does your phone battery drain so fast,mine was

• Panky

After Android 11 update, unable to install few third party app which were previously easily get installed in Android 10.

The front camera is now 4K 30fps, and can so 1080p at 60fps with some newer updates

• Morad

m.abbas.a, 02 Jan 2021Does anyone knows why the battery usage since last full cha... moreIts bug in the one ui 3.0
U can fix it by clear data of the battery system app
Just search Google how to do that

• Pablo

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2021I have Nova 5T and I'm thinking upgrading to S10 Lite.... moreYes it does. Several days ago, I bought this phone, and it's still amazing for daily use.

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2021I have Nova 5T and I'm thinking upgrading to S10 Lite.... moreS10 lite is good phone. Buy it. With android 11 s10 lite better performane i like it.

I have Nova 5T and I'm thinking upgrading to S10 Lite. Does S10 Lite still worth for one year forward?

• LoL

Darkfall82, 15 Jan 2021Got Android 11 and Jan security patch before the wife'... moreLoL

• Darkfall82

Got Android 11 and Jan security patch before the wife's S10+
How good is that!
Oh, maybe I'm an experiment 🤣🤣🤣

Its good phone. I love that. Processor of the s10 lite work good and i didnt see any warm. Buy that because its very good and better than s20fe.