Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e

Eldamri, 15 Jan 2020do you have the snapdragon or exynos? i'm planning to get one si... moreI have tried the phone thinking the size is smaller but realized bigger phones are now the norm. when you open whatsapp for example, the status last seen appears disconnected and not one line as it used to be in my Note 9. Viewing files or browsing is much better on a larger screen. So you need to try in person to see if fits you or not.

scorpio, 08 Jan 2020I have no idea what you mean by 'the autonomy' of this phone. Ca... moreHe mean battery life

John, 18 Jan 2020Call quality is poor, battery is not so good. Size, speed, camer... moreHi!
What do you compare call quality?
I have been using Samsung only for the last few years and I found it all the same - quite good..
Thanks

• John

Call quality is poor, battery is not so good. Size, speed, camera are all good.

MaarcisHC, 11 Jan 2020To the poeople complaining about battery life...well, i have no ... moredo you have the snapdragon or exynos? i'm planning to get one since the size is perfect.

i am going to buy that phone because i am looking for smal sized phone, so there is any advice ?

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2020S10e ir P30? What is your choise and why?increase few dollars more and go with S10 instead of S10e

• potat

Will this still have another price drop in the late 2020? And will this phone last me for 3-4 years with medium daily usage?

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2020S10e ir P30? What is your choise and why?S10e can compete with P30 Pro, P30 loses all the way.

S10e ir P30? What is your choise and why?

MaarcisHC, 11 Jan 2020To the poeople complaining about battery life...well, i have no ... moreMine was working fine, probably battery life is average to other phone but not very poor. Screen got scratched easily just like all smartphone, good performance, no problem playing cod mobile at max graphics and fps settings if internet connection is good.

• MaarcisHC

To the poeople complaining about battery life...well, i have no clue what the hell you're doing with your phone if you can't make it through the day.
I use my s10e quite a lot, well ok, i'm not gaming, but youtube, internet, social networks, you name it, at the end of the day i still have at least 30% battery.

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2020Mid range phones are less powerful and more inefficient proces... moreTrue, but even with this 3100 mAh battery i get around 5:30h of SOT, on heavy ussage (gaming, 4G, bluetoth music listening, social networking and youtube), if you don't use some services and limit to wifi ussage you can even get to 6h of sot, which is solid actually for such a compact device. So i can't say that battery is great but isn't bad either. :)

• Zagreb

Best compact phone, stereo sound speakers and headphones AKG is perfect!!! screen,performace, camera super. . Battery OK, good job!

StillFamous, 04 Jan 2020That is true, battery life on S10e is just average. Everything e... moreMid range phones are less powerful and more inefficient processer lower technology weights it up abit with the battery life but a s10 with 5000mah would last lot longer

eningeer404040, 08 Jan 2020I switched to this phone so I can use it as a main phone instead... moreOnly difference is the screen resolution the rest of the tech is same

I switched to this phone so I can use it as a main phone instead of the Note 9 to use a smaller phone but was disappointed. When I wear a sun glass, I look at my S10e, the screen appears pink but my Note 9 appears bright as without the glasses. Bottom line the screen of the S10e is downgraded from the normal S10. I hated the phone and went back to my beloved Note 9

• scorpio

leo95nf, 06 Jan 2020Hi evereyone! I am an owner of an old Lumia 950 XL. I have had ... moreI have no idea what you mean by 'the autonomy' of this phone. Can you use simpler language please. I have an s10 and it is a great phone. Can't comment on the 10e but I would imagine that it is also a very good phone.

• leo95nf

Argentinianuserr, 06 Jan 2020Is not problematic at all, it's just average. Using social medi... moreThank you!

• Argentinianuserr

leo95nf, 06 Jan 2020Hi evereyone! I am an owner of an old Lumia 950 XL. I have had ... moreIs not problematic at all, it's just average. Using social media you get 1 day battery life with 6 hours screen on time.
And talking about the other things like the camera, it's just amazing!