Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e

• ILoveCarrots

Sddpatel, 13 Mar 2020Battery drains like anything, tried everything, it's on medium p... moreI think samsung galaxy s10e is amazing and btw it drains quickly because ur not using the battery properly and also dont charge it up to 100% straight because that is proved to be harmful for the phone
PS

Sddpatel, 13 Mar 2020Battery drains like anything, tried everything, it's on medium p... moreFlagship exynos socket uses to much power but for 10x the performance of a midrange in some things

• Sddpatel

Battery drains like anything, tried everything, it's on medium power save, low brightness, some apps to sleep, still its pathetic. I am A5 2017 former user, it was the best in terms of battery with the same usage. Now m waiting for new update so this problem can be resolved. Otherwise the phone is very awesome.

zeenu, 08 Mar 2020I have S10e exynos and my wifi is keep dropping or showing conne... moreyou should ask for help in reddit

I have S10e exynos and my wifi is keep dropping or showing connected without internet while my other phone (samsung grand prime +) has no issue with same wifi even working and connecting way batter then s10e, i tried switch off & on, forget network and reset settings too but still same, can somebody help me to fix this?

Bamafaninky, 05 Mar 2020Will 10e work with direct streaming to Resound Quatro hearing ai... moreIts basically the same phone with smaller screen and without telephoto camera everything else exactly same

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2020I am a moderatebto heavy user and I get maybe 4.5-5 hours SOT wi... more4-5 hrs SOT would be great since i don't game and occasionally watch youtube. Thanks for your response.

• Steve

DarRid, 03 Mar 20204.5-5h sot on lte Nice, I'm thinking buy the phone (snapdragon) and because of the screen size

• Steve

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2020I am a moderatebto heavy user and I get maybe 4.5-5 hours SOT wi... moreYou have s10e on t-mobile and how many hours SOT you getting on LTE?

Am t-mobile and I'm thinking of buy the phone because of the screen size

• Bamafaninky

Will 10e work with direct streaming to Resound Quatro hearing aids? S10, S10+, S9 and S9+ do.

HELP PLEASE,
Moving from iPhone to android and want AOD which this has.
Question I need please,, does ok google work while the screen is locked like Siri does?
Thank you in advance.

Eldamri, 25 Feb 2020Anyone with a snapdragon s10e, how's the screen on ttime on your... moreI am a moderatebto heavy user and I get maybe 4.5-5 hours SOT with my Snapdragon Version on T-Mobile. I usually listen to music and watch YouTube, Netflix, and Funimation. It will last me like 2.5 hours of Pokemon Go, so not terrible. I recommend getting a battery case if you intend on getting this device. If you want good battery, I recommend something else. However, this is my first Samsung device and the features really sucked me into Samsung's featureset. If you are not into Samsung, try a OnePlus for better battery life and smoother performance for the price. I plan on getting more Samsung devices, but I will never get anything less than their top models from now on.

Steve, 02 Mar 2020How many hours you getting on LTE?4.5-5h sot on lte

• Steve

DarRid, 02 Mar 2020Not true!! Stop spreading false information. I have exynos fr... moreHow many hours you getting on LTE?

• Mr. B

I would like to buy myself this model but could some owner first talk a bit about overall connectivity quality? Wi-fi - how good range does it have? LTE - does it still work well inside buildings, compared to other phones? I'm from EU and I've read some nasty issues, although mainly from US, and don't really want to get into this phone blindly.
I'm asking about all that because my wife has one older Galaxy flagship model and it's just weak in terms of connection.
Thanks!

James, 02 Mar 2020From what I have read, the Exynos version gives many problems to... moreNot true!!
Stop spreading false information.
I have exynos from the beginning. I used to have 4.5h SOT but after android 10 updated I am getting 7+ hours on WiFi

• James

From what I have read, the Exynos version gives many problems to the Galaxy s10e mainly in the battery.

• Perceptor A

Mat, 26 Feb 2020I've had Samsung's in the past and have waited almost a year to ... moreIt could be carrier or design. Just because S10e does not work with your carrier in your area, does not mean that all Samsung phones are bad. Each phone will have different chipset, antenna design and other factors, which may affect the reception along with external factors like carrier setup, Home setup, etc. - You may want to try with different Samsung phone to see if you can find any difference. For bad speaker/mic issue, you should get it replaced or repaired as it seems to be working fine. You can always choose what you would like to use. If you don't want to use Bixby, disable the related features as much as you can. Hope this helps.

• Mat

I've had Samsung's in the past and have waited almost a year to give my review of this phone. So far, the worst I've had. The voice to text is less accurate than any other platform offering this feature I've used. My Galaxy 7 I use for work is better. I can say the same for reception as well. I barely get 1 bar in my apartment while my buddy's IPhone get a full spectrum. Also, I don't want Bixby. Don't need it, don't want it and it should be able to be completely removed. The speakerphone isn't as receptive as older version either... so I have to practically hold the phone to my mouth if I want to talk hands-free. Overall, disappointed and I don't see myself buying another Samsung.