Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e

• Hamoodi

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2020Which one should i get i can buy huawei nova 5t for 220 dol... moreI swear I’m almost the same as you im thinking of buying the a71 or this. But for you never buy a Hawawie trust me and the a71 is much better with a massive battery and a bigger display

• bree

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2020in my country u can get the new one 128gb for rm 1800 (390 ... moreWow which country is this?

S10e or upcoming google pixel 4a?

Do you all notice that the clean cache button in device care - storage is disappear after updated one ui 2.1?

• jeevan

Wifi problem after the update ,it gets disconnected and sometimes won't connect automatically and i have to manually connect the network.

• Single Tap to answer

Samsung needs to allow single tap to answer as a simple option without all the hurdles of having to use Accessibility Assistant Menu. Samsung's bloated it up to make a simple function so difficult to turn on and use.

Which one should i get i can buy huawei nova 5t for 220 dollars and a71 for 350 dollars there is a really big sale in my country.btw is the lcd good on nva 5t

• fizan

AlekGhost, 13 Apr 2020Hello. So I've had Samsung Galaxy S7 for about 4 years now,... moreI also came from S7 to S10e. It's a big jump. Even the pictures are noticeably better, more so the low light pics.

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2020You just need to touch the screen where you want to focus.Yes, like it ever was. Unfortunately that function is not good for my small hands, before that I was able to focus with the button also.

Hello. So I've had Samsung Galaxy S7 for about 4 years now, I've bought it when it came out. I want to change my phone and I've been thinking between A71 or S10e. What do you guys think is best to go on from S7?

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2020Yes, my hold to focus disappeared. Every time I try to hold... moreYou just need to touch the screen where you want to focus.

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2020do you facing any issue or negative thing after latest update?Yes, my hold to focus disappeared. Every time I try to hold the focus button it makes a video. Any alternatives or solution for this? Can I update the app apk from a 3rd site? Running 10.0.02.9 version.

All is good. After all it was 18.1 gb sistem. And some new apps.
I think overall it is faster and have more ram avaible

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2020do you facing any issue or negative thing after latest update?No issues with the camera or anything else. Exynos

cilginosman, 10 Apr 2020is this an exynos or snapdragon device?Exynos

do you facing any issue or negative thing after latest update?

cilginosman, 10 Apr 2020is this an exynos or snapdragon device?i heard some one said have camera issue, when want to recording video will hang, do you have that issue and which SOC you using?

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2020No negative effects at all so far. With my usage patterns m... moreis this an exynos or snapdragon device?

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2020how the battery performance after updated to one ui 2.1?No negative effects at all so far. With my usage patterns my SOT was:

8 Apr. - 6h. 52min.
9 Apr. - 7h. 38min.

Note, I'm not a gamer so mostly calls, audio/video, browsing, messaging apps, etc.