Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e

scorpio, 12 Sep 2019I'phone7 may well get updates but they will be on a much older a... moreStorage is not a compramise on S10e as you can just buy a SD Card upto 1TB if you want. iPhones on the otherhand...... nahhh....

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2019S10e > Pixel3 > IP7iPhone 7 -s8 is old and nowhere near the s10e
iPhone 8-s9
iPhone x-s10
iPhone 11- s11

This is how they compare

• scorpio

still 😕 , 12 Sep 2019help me choose between pixel 3a, iphone 7 and galaxy s10e... iph... moreI'phone7 may well get updates but they will be on a much older and now outdated phone with a relatively small storage. My preference would be s10e which is modern and powerful and has adequate storage with better screen, camera etc.

• still 😕

help me choose between pixel 3a, iphone 7 and galaxy s10e... iphone 7 for ios security(privacy) and still gonna get 4 major ios update... s10e for the compact design latest performance speed and nice specs. and pixel 3a for heraring so much about its good camera quality and day to day usability. (points to note.. i havent tried ios yet. but i prefer it for privacy... price is a factor for me when getting phones

Nobody noticed oversensitive mic when on loud speaker?

i am confused, 10 Sep 2019should i go for this or iphone 7.I mean i phone 7 will still get... moreThe iPhone 7 is generations behind this

F1rstman, 10 Sep 2019I have a J6 that I use as a spare phone and just to play with An... moreWrong comment section
Different phone different android os

Amirboli, 10 Sep 2019Bcoz more screen,body,ratio more ppi density , GG6 , more RAM , ... moreThe s10e battery actually outperforms the normal s10
The display is still 1080p not much difference on a smaller screen higher gaming fps so better performance than the others the only sensor it doesn't have is heart rate and the the 2x camera the finger scanner is on side and faster than the standard onscreen one everything else is the same

• Bree

Samsung s10e or One Plus 7? which one would you get?

datboidan, 10 Sep 2019Actually, only difference is curved screen, resolution that imo ... moreBcoz more screen,body,ratio more ppi density , GG6 , more RAM , more camera , more sensors, under display FPS , more battery capacity , so does it worth or meh ?????

Amirboli, 10 Sep 2019Go for S10 not S10e .........S10e > S10 in performance

• datboidan

Amirboli, 10 Sep 2019Go for S10 not S10e .........Actually, only difference is curved screen, resolution that imo does not play a big part for phones and there is not 3rd camera with 2x optical zoom. If someone wants to try android why waste 200 extra dollars when performance is the same.

• F1rstman

I have a J6 that I use as a spare phone and just to play with Android. I have an iPhone 8 that I use as my main phone. When I play Spotify music on my J6 and I pause it, then turn my screen off and then back on again, the control panel for music on the lock screen disappears. Is this normal with Samsung phones, also with flagship S models?

• Maria

i am confused, 10 Sep 2019should i go for this or iphone 7.I mean i phone 7 will still get... moreDo not be confused, if you are happy using iPhone, it is better to stay with iPhone. If you wanna try Android, S10e is a good start.

i am confused, 10 Sep 2019should i go for this or iphone 7.I mean i phone 7 will still get... moreGo for S10 not S10e .........

• tirakats

Mignon, 05 Sep 2019I personally think that there is no audible differences between ... moreWired headphones will always be better than wireless in term of quality of sound/music.

• i am confused

should i go for this or iphone 7.I mean i phone 7 will still get 4 major ios updates. whearas this may get only 2. and then the software security issues.
although i prefer the s10e(it possibly has better cameras and more capable processor). and i dont know which one is more durable.
can somebody suggest me which one to go for

Does anyone experience too sensitive mic?
It occurs during WhatsApp or Messenger video calls.
Background noise is louder than the voice..

I noticed 0 impact on battery life since last update.

Still gets me through the day without an issue, and I use my phone for several hours every day. Mainly calls, social media, camera and emails, sometimes editing documents too.

People complaining about battery this much are probs trolls.