Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

• doctor mobil

Mi 10 vs S20 FE, 16 Sep 2021Xiaomi Mi 10 5G or Samsung S20 FE?s20 fe for sure

ghost1, 23 Sep 2021What about ghost touches on G780G? Is that fixed?I'm using the S20 FE 5G, there ain't any ghost touch issues, it's butter smooth. Love it!!

• ghost1

What about ghost touches on G780G? Is that fixed?

• Farscape 1

Managing to get on with the 4g snapdragon version 128gb since August 31st bought a 256gb sd seems a worthy success to the iPhone 11 I were using not any grumbles yet 😉

Mi 10 vs S20 FE, 16 Sep 2021Xiaomi Mi 10 5G or Samsung S20 FE?s20 fe 5g.

• Mi 10 vs S20 FE

Xiaomi Mi 10 5G or Samsung S20 FE?

• Sammy

Merki15, 15 Sep 2021got this thing like a week ago with the sd865 and it's... moreYes, I also got the 5G version & it's a beast! Great battery life, cameras, no overheating or any other issues whatsoever, love it!!

got this thing like a week ago with the sd865 and it's a fricking beast, can't complain

Comparing to my mom's S20 FE exynos, my SD version way too good, not even close. Hardly experiencing heat issue, performance and battery all good. Great devicee for the price. But one thing I notieced, the camera difference quite obvious. The exynos has vibrant character and more crisp, while the SD has more realistic color and 'more softish' compared with the exynos. But I don't mind.

Talha ilyas, 09 Sep 2021Anyone got September Security Patch ?already got it on 31 Aug update

I read online that above 30% of brightness there are no flickering / pwn problems? Can anyone confirm?

• Roasted

Wanttoknow, 10 Sep 2021Which is better? S20 FE with oxynos or with snapdragon?SD for sure

Wanttoknow, 10 Sep 2021Which is better? S20 FE with oxynos or with snapdragon?Snapdragon not even close.

Holo999, 09 Sep 2021Should I go for s20 fe or OnePlus 9?I do game a lot and wat... moreOneplus 9 is much more expensive and you cannot compare with S20 FE. S20 fe is budget version of S20 line-up. If you want to save money go for S20 FE snapdragon version. Otherwise Oneplus 9 is much much better :)

• Wanttoknow

Which is better? S20 FE with oxynos or with snapdragon?

• vlad

Can somebody answer, how to set haptic feedback on my S 20 FE???

Should I go for s20 fe or OnePlus 9?I do game a lot and watch alot of movies.which one do you think is the best for me?

• Talha ilyas

Anyone got September Security Patch ?

• Zvjer

Samsung UI is probably the best of Android and DEX support is nice, but the phone overheats and throttles hard too often. Generally, it's very stuttery and slow. Can't use 120Hz because it overheats even more in that mode, and battery lasts 4.5 hours of SoT. Maybe 5h if you enable power saving mode. All in all a disappointment.