Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2021Hey. I would recommend to wait and get the S21FE. I have th... moreBoss for keeping ya fingers warm tho, especially in this weather...

amir, 03 Dec 2021guys help me up. i'm using s20 fe 4g Exynos for almos... moreHey. I would recommend to wait and get the S21FE. I have the S20FE Exynos version. Even though battery is average, it heats up really bad. I tried to replace the unit to check still the same issue. It heats up so bad to an uncomfortable level. Hope this helps. Cheers

• amir

guys help me up.
i'm using s20 fe 4g Exynos for almost 6 months.do u think it's worth switching to galaxy a52s 5g or waiting for s21 fe?

I buy this phone for 160 euro

moving from exynos to snapdragon variant of S20FE is the right decision i've made. Using it for 4 months: stable, reliable, good screen and cameras, decent battery life. Better deal (price to value) than the regular s21/s21+ i guess.

Dr. David , 22 Nov 2021Please , help me buy between s 20 fe vs Samsung Galaxy Note... moreS20FE is much better sd865 much faster than sd855.

Buy one here in Brazil for $310 very good smartphone great value.

• Dr. David

Please , help me buy between s 20 fe vs Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus

Mr.Bushido, 21 Nov 2021Hello, S20 FE 4G (With snapdragon) or A52s, both have very ... morePick a A52s 5G

Hello, S20 FE 4G (With snapdragon) or A52s, both have very close prices and idk what choose. I want the phone for games and social media. I saw that the S20 FE has a more stable camera but will not having 5g until i buy a new one be a problem? (5g isnt avaible in my area Yet)(also posted this on the a52s, sorry i just wanna get both opinions)

My unit SD865 8/128. After used for 1 month, everything work fine. From Huawei phone user, certainly u can feel how fast and smooth this phone performed, and save battery. SD865 really work wonder !!!!

• I

I can't get playstore to work on my new s20fe. Any suggestions

• Bk

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2021Hi guys, please help me decide s20fe or gt neo 2.... please... moreSamsung galaxy a20fe

Hi guys, please help me decide s20fe or gt neo 2.... please help. Tnx

• Tobi

I can't seem to view status on whatsapp or any kind of media after the last software update and upgrade to Android 11. I just bought this phone. Any suggestions ?

One week usage of SD 8/256 variant; no heat, no lag, no screen problem. Everything fine.

• Nexus 778G.

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2021Hello everybody, When I compared my FE screen to A52'... moreWell, technically, the A52/A52s has a BETTER screen than the S20 FE, at least in my unit. Mine has a pathetic green tint/uniformity/color disbanding/black crush issue, basically any issue that occurs in an OLED phone except for burn in (because my phone is less than old). Tried to contact customer service, but they are straight awful. The technician cannot even understand what I'm trying to say, they say green tint is perfectly normal. i mean yes in most cases but mine is so noticable, even in daylight, the uniformity looks horrible, and so is the black crush. Really annoying. It adds inconvenient to your media experience. The technician even said to me that if he is going to choose for a better screen, go for an A series device. lol what a lame excuse. Refused to replace my phone. Overall the A52 has a better, BETTER display overall, peak brightness included.

• PeterP

Overheating - 4G/5G delta-CPU:

Some are writing now (november 2021), that their 4G does NOT overheat.
As it seems, in Denmark/EU, the 4G model now has got the Snapdragon-CPU.
(before this, the 4G-model in denmark, had the "bad" Oxynos CPU).