Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

• D6e
  • 01 Oct 2022

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2022Did anyone switch to Galaxy S21 FE from Iphone 8? I’m consi... moreDO NOT BUY S21FE the battery back up extremely poor, I have this phone and i'm stuck with it. The only advantage I got is i now use insta less than 15 minutes a day.

• Raaj
    • Dk$
    • 30 Sep 2022

Is s21fe has n77 5g band.any one please confirm

• avp
      • 29 Sep 2022

Did anyone switch to Galaxy S21 FE from Iphone 8? I’m considering and need some opinions.

• K
        • Kai
        • XQh
        • 29 Sep 2022

BAYU, 29 Sep 2022did anyone have a problem with battery live and over heat i... moreExynos or Snapdragon?

• B
          • BAYU
          • PFj
          • 29 Sep 2022

did anyone have a problem with battery live and over heat in s21 fe?

• L
            • Lcd82
            • 8rD
            • 27 Sep 2022

n8bla, 27 Sep 2022only 256gb and no sd? feels like 2019... and bring back the... moreActually, as old shcl lovers of 3.5mm must admit, usb c output is much better.. unless device have really good sound chip, but many devices have mediocre 3.5mm output

• M
              • MrDSM
              • N19
              • 27 Sep 2022

Sam799, 27 Sep 2022How's the exynos version of this phone as in my region... moreI have the Exynos version 8/256, it is a great device with a awsome battery life.

• n
                • n8bla
                • mhF
                • 27 Sep 2022

only 256gb and no sd? feels like 2019... and bring back the headphone jack at least in the fan editions,...

How's the exynos version of this phone as in my region that's the only option I have.

• A
                    • Andzh
                    • 05Q
                    • 25 Sep 2022

Very good device! I previously used the Iphone 11 128Gb and comparing both devices I like the Samsung S21 FE 5G more. Good display, Battery is enough for the whole day, camera is very good, screen refresh is super, very fast device and without any delay and many other pluses... Really very high quality device with SD 888 5G processor... Love it!

• A
                      • Andzh
                      • 05Q
                      • 25 Sep 2022

Praveen, 23 Sep 2022Please suggest me one phone to purchase in this deal. I hav... moreI have S21 FE 5G and A53 5G!!! Both of them are good!

• G
                        • Ghr78
                        • nq6
                        • 24 Sep 2022

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2022Does anyone has problem with earphone? I was using honor 20... moreI use Realme buds and Anker Soundcore headphones and works awesome. Dolby atmos on. Sound quality is great. Other side heard me great. No complaint in this regard.

• T
                          • TechnoPhobia
                          • X}t

• JKU
                            • 23 Sep 2022

Does anyone has problem with earphone? I was using honor 20, and when swith to s21fe sound on earphone is very bad? Does someone expirienced that? Do you have solution for fix the sound?

• JKU

• G6p
                                • 23 Sep 2022

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2022U have the option of Pixel 6A too.....a good phone as per u... moreThank you Sir.

• B1H
                                  • 23 Sep 2022

Please suggest me one phone to purchase in this deal. I have Apple 7 now want to exchange and get new one. Max price is less than 30 thousand. I dont want China phones or China company. I'm in IT and use phone frequently for calls or meeting and checking mails and Trading.

I'm thinking A53 5G and S21 FE 5G.

• Dkx
                                    • 23 Sep 2022

Praveen, 23 Sep 2022Please suggest me one phone to purchase in this deal. I hav... moreU have the option of Pixel 6A too.....a good phone as per ur usage option and long software support just like samsung.....It costs 44k but in Flipkart big billion offer it will be selling at less than 30k.....and among a53s or s21fe......I will suggest u to go for s21fe.

• B1H
                                      • 23 Sep 2022

I'm thinking A53 5G and S21 FE 5G.

• G
                                        • Ghr78
                                        • nq6
                                        • 23 Sep 2022

#Samsung give that phone adaptive brightness ffs.