Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

Noirjer, 16 Jan 2022You're right but men don't let the net trolls rui... moreHey men thanks for the nice words.
World need more people like you.
Have a nice day too.

Davidariyan, 16 Jan 2022I have to take this seriously because, I'm a healthy p... moreYou're right but men don't let the net trolls ruin your day!! Cheer! Have a nice day!

E, 16 Jan 2022That's what I did. A52's is far more chiper, bet... moreS21 fe is actually better option if you ask me. Yes it's $200 more but it's worth it. Let me justify, the camera on s21 fe are better dispite it's pixel disadvantage. The a52s cam combo is main+ultrawide+macro+depth which is 2 cam are basically useless(ultrawide cam can be macro if it have auto focus and depth sensing can be done in software) meanwhile on s21 fe cam combo is main+ultrawide(auto focus)+tele(ois) which arguably far better plus the image processing prowess of sd888. The s21 fe are comparable to s21 in all terms which is flagship grade while a52s are midranger standard.

Nice try, 16 Jan 2022Lol, switching from A52 to A52s. This man (Davidariyan) is ... moreI have to take this seriously because, I'm a healthy person and any drugs or weeds of any kind is Haram or forbidden in my religion. You can't just insult and judge people you don't even know.
        You need to learn some manner.
        FYI: the reason I sold my a52 to a good friend and buying again a a52s for my self is because: I need the powerful flagship like chipset SD 778g for emulate PS2 games on a phone with app called Aethersx2. SD 720g is considered midrange even 765g. And I cannot look for other brands because they lack of features I needed.
        I guess you don't know any of that.

Rezoan Hasan Rizu, 16 Jan 2022Is S21 FE is a worthy device over S20FE? anyone compared ??... moreIt's up to your preference. If you prefer sd card slot over small bump on performance then go for s20 fe since there are little to no difference between them, the camera hardware are identical, the display are little bit more advanced, battery are identical and lastly s20 fe are cheaper(in some market)

• Rini
            • U{@
            • 16 Jan 2022

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2022Go back to 2016, sd card slots and jacks will probably neve... moreWhat You're doing is the definition of going backwards, which is, accepting bad decisions without questioning them n trying to shut down people who are raising valid points.
            Maybe you and a group of others enjoy the wireless earphones, we do too, BUT there's a lot of us who prefer the 3.5mm headphone jack over BT or would atleast like the option to choose according to situations.
            A few of the key reasons for that is the Audio quality, they don't need charging, and have zero latency. Keeping BT off on ur phone has its own advantages as well.

And SD card is important for having Two Separate storages,
            it is not merely a 'need for more storage'.

• A
              • IbF
              • 16 Jan 2022

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2022Bro that's just your own mistake , you should check th... moreS21 FE has terrible battery life. A52s 5G with same capacity gets 113 hours, and 11 Lite 5G NE gets 122 hours with 4250 mAh. I'm sure they were expecting a drop in battery life but not by that much. Surely they considered the battery capacity? Before you start trolling someone like that, maybe you should put off the tin foil hat on your head!

Nice try, 16 Jan 2022Lol, switching from A52 to A52s. This man (Davidariyan) is ... moreThere is BIG difference between a52 and A52S. That's why I'm switching it. I guess you even cannot tell the difference between a52 and a72. Okay goodbye. Don't even bother anymore to annoy people.

• Harry 12
                  • mVA
                  • 16 Jan 2022

The only pity is that there is no fully-fledged dual-SIM solution.

instead a hybrid slot was used.

This Is bad and don't buy.

• N
                    • Nice try
                    • PGq
                    • 16 Jan 2022

Davidariyan, 16 Jan 2022I just moved on from a52 to my A52s Because the snap 778g i... moreLol, switching from A52 to A52s. This man (Davidariyan) is either high, or he's clearly lying. I'm pretty sure we all know which.

Fan edition eh?
                      More like F**k*d up Edition. Sorry.

Thanks for the A52S Samsung. You really did a good job with that.

Zeus , 16 Jan 2022Yeah I prefer A72I just moved on from a52 to my A52s Because the snap 778g is really powerful. And it's rare to see this high tier chip in this price range. Let alone the IP 67 and sd slot.

Even 765g which is underperformed nowadays still appear in phone with almost flagship price tag.
                        Like the Vivo & Oppo.

Samsung really have a great job this time.
                        Excluding the S21!

Is S21 FE is a worthy device over S20FE? anyone compared ?? planning to buy sd s21fe but s20 fe sd is also in choice. what to do?

• ?
                            • P%G
                            • 16 Jan 2022

w.wirawan, 15 Jan 2022I do regret buying this phone, I miss my Samsung M51.. S21F... moreBro that's just your own mistake , you should check the battery size before buying if it is important to you!

• Z
                              • Zeus
                              • Nu7
                              • 16 Jan 2022

Davidariyan, 13 Jan 2022Forget this guy: S21 FE Buy this guy: A52S.Yeah I prefer A72

• Clementine
                                • 80i
                                • 16 Jan 2022

Nobody wants this, why did Samsung make this?

• ?
                                  • 7kk
                                  • 16 Jan 2022

w.wirawan, 15 Jan 2022I do regret buying this phone, I miss my Samsung M51.. S21F... moreI too have m51 and im planning for a53 or a53s cause 5000mah is minimum i can use

• E
                                    • E
                                    • nmb
                                    • 16 Jan 2022

Davidariyan, 13 Jan 2022Forget this guy: S21 FE Buy this guy: A52S.That's what I did.
                                    A52's is far more chiper, better cameras, almost same display, come with sd and headphone jack, and for poeple who say cpu, the A52s have a great cpu too

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2022Go back to 2016, sd card slots and jacks will probably neve... morethe Note series still has SD, my Note 20 has one, i have a 512GB currently installed on my 256GB model.

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2022tell me one smartphone that was not produced in China and d... moretry again, Samsung is 60% South Korean and 40% US/Taiwanese components.