Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

• Zephyr

Battery expert, 10 Jan 2022Fast and nice job dear gsmarena. But I can'nt find ba... moreThat's because full review is not out yet lol

• Battery expert

Fast and nice job dear gsmarena.
But I can'nt find battery backup results in your review bro.

• Mr. Banana

For the price right now in my country, the regular S21 is far more better choice, they put the price tag higher than it should. I bet people will wait until the price drop to buy this phone, the one buying this rn are the reviewer & tech enthusiast or some FOMO guys or other retailer.

To all :
Other than chipset, processor, display, absence of memory card slot in the S21 FE 5G phone, the S20 FE 5G model still rocks. The S21 FE 5G is a 95% replica of the S20 FE 5G model.

Better buy the S20 FE 5G model itself.

skanderworld, 09 Jan 2022Why remove the MicroSD slot, that was one of the selling po... moreGood point, I agree.
Also, another year for very bad idea to put plastic back on so expensive device.

This is a failure from Samsung. Trully failure.

Wait, Bluetooth 5.0? No LE for a flagman phone?
Is this correct?

No thanks! Time to move away from shamsung as they are going back to their flop S6 series days.

Can we get a RAZZIES for devices this year?

SunnyFunny, 09 Jan 2022You need a radio to remember the old days sometimes.Lmao, fm radio sounds garbage, that’s why wireless earbuds is going to shine, other than dealing with fm radios

skanderworld, 09 Jan 2022Why remove the MicroSD slot, that was one of the selling po... moreYou people don’t get over the sd card!

Literally just buy the top of the line device if you’re a spoiled brat

• skanderworld

Why remove the MicroSD slot, that was one of the selling points of the S20 FE. This wont sell.

• John

Sochea, 09 Jan 2022Why no ultrasonic finger print scannerIt's optical, not ultrasonic, same as the s20 fe, but faster and reliable than ultrasonic

• Sochea

Why no ultrasonic finger print scanner

malibuca, 09 Jan 2022WhereI bought it from sunrise, a swiss phone carrier.

For me I prefer buy Pixel 6 than this one.
Same price in UAE 2660 AED ($ 720).

emre93a, 08 Jan 2022I bought it today for half the price. Should I try to sell ... moreWhere

• TeddY

I have just tried that phone S21FE. Ringtone volume is much too low. And when you zoom in the photos, they are all blurred...I'll pass on this one, hoping S22 will be better.

• SunnyFunny

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2022Why do you need a radio? You need a radio to remember the old days sometimes.

Th0r, 08 Jan 2022>Exynos chipset >No SD card >No headphone jack ... moreWhy do you need a radio?

• bkaapie

n0-way, 07 Jan 2022- so this is basic a DOWNGRADE from s20fe 5g.. no card.. th... morenice one phone for each ear