Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2021Your one must be defective. They're not lying to you.He is talking of screen SOT screen on time not standby time. It gives that much only from most reviews but I belive software will improve it. The came does heat up. It has been just a week of its release. Happens with a lot of phones, things will improve I am sure

I bought my S21 ultra last week and unfortunately not happy at all I'm going to send it back and not get it again disappointed. the phone heats up when your in a video call and will discount all of your services and apps till cool down, the fingerprint does not work at all, the face recognition not working all the time so my suggestion is , do not waste your money.

Android--Master, 07 Feb 2021Thank you for sharing your personal experience with the Exy... moreyou can buy iphone 12 pro max.

Uncle D, 07 Feb 2021Yes and thx, was what I thought, but needed to hear it πŸ€— I... morei have galaxy s21 ultra( 16ram 512 storage) and iphone 12 pro max(6 ram 512storage).my tablet is ipad pro 12.9 (2020) (6 ram 1tb storage) and im happy with these!πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡.thank you

• SK2021

I bought the Exynos version on pre-order in the UK and unfortunately I'm gonna have to send it back this week. The phone is perfect in every aspect but heats up like crazy when using the camera for video recording or video calls for more than 5 minutes. I might get Snapdragon version from the US or wait for Iphone 13. Disappointed!!

Android--Master, 07 Feb 2021Thank you for sharing your personal experience with the Exy... moreSame here... Hoping the Chinese manufacturers won't dissapoint us.

• Exxix

Hard pass on the s21 series for me.

The omissions are more than i can handle. I use a Note9 and i value Iris Scan, MST+NFC payment, SD Card.

Iris Scan works in winter so i do not have to take off my gloves for fingerprint scan or remove my mask for facial recognition.

MST works on so many older terminal which still exist despite claims to the contrary. I like independent backup to SD card for personal photo i do not want in the cloud.

Bring back Iris scanner, MST +NFC payment combo, SD card slot and stop trying to be Apple. Until these come back, i might as well be using an iphone instead, so i'll stick to my Note9.

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2021you can buy galaxy s21 ultra.it has a big 5000 mah battery ... moreYes and thx, was what I thought, but needed to hear it πŸ€—
I'm living in Denmark Europe and must buy it outside Europe to get the SD version, but no problem i usually do this, same with my Mate 20X i have now.
I did not like Samsung anymore but noone make huge display phones with perfect cameras and Huawei is nearly out of the game... So I must go back to Sammy 😩.
Me and my wife have the Tab S7 each, it's a good tablet, but again... Lots of scam and Bixby on it... Really surprised me... 😩 I even thinks to buy a iPhone now... That's far out in my world, but the market now for me is so borred, no longer real competition in Android after trade ban etc.

I am from Canada got the Snapdragon 888...

This phone is a beast, battery lasts 2 days straight for me...

Uncle D, 07 Feb 2021Any suggestions here, what's the best to choose, S20/S... moreyou can buy galaxy s21 ultra.it has a big 5000 mah battery and absolute best camera but if you buy snapdragon model it would be good!!!

Uncle D, 07 Feb 2021Any suggestions here, what's the best to choose, S20/S... moreget this, it is literally the S and note combined

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2021People including me are really furious with battery life 5h... moreYour one must be defective. They're not lying to you.

Any suggestions here, what's the best to choose, S20/S21 Ultra, Note or Plus model.
My preferences in top are big display, big batteri, best camera, minus curved display, no junk software not working prober, no hot battery etc.

Android-Authority, 04 Feb 2021Gaming is struggling quite a bit. I tried heavy games like ... moreThank you for sharing your personal experience with the Exynos variant.
Looks like I might have to remove the S21 Ultra from my list this year.
Waiting for Oppo Find X3 pro & Mi 11 Pro/MI 11 Ultra instead.

• atb

fruitcake, 06 Feb 2021People just jump in when they see a new phone without any r... moreI also seen it today on you tube and the s21 ultra with sd 888 is far ahead of the rubbish exynos 2100 and sad story is that blind samsung followers following this hype trend i have the Note 20 Ultra and this is and was my last samsung phone. They cant cheat me anymore

fruitcake, 06 Feb 2021People just jump in when they see a new phone without any r... moreI think exynos users should sue Samsung because the difference between the Snapdragon and the exynos is huge, Samsung should has given different names to the exynos phones, for example Samsung S21 ultra 5G lite.

• A01 user

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2021People including me are really furious with battery life 5h... moreEven my a01's 3000 mah battery life exceeds 11 hours sot after 9 months of heavy use. I surmise you damaged your battery charging it by 144 wat chargerπŸ˜”

• A01 user

5000 mah battery has outstanding improvment against my galaxy a01's 3000 mah battery, but lacking of charger, 3.5mm hedphone jack and memory card slot changed my mind about exchange.

People including me are really furious with battery life 5h sot if you are lucky.. i have no idea how gsm arena rated it so high!

HelixOne, 05 Feb 2021I am experiencing some issues with my new 21 Ultra. When us... moreWhen i use a camera ,sometimes it does overheat but just a wee bit and ocasionnaly(20mins usage cont.). Never had any real overheating issues..I play games and I tend to open many apps in the background and really did not have overheating provlems.

However when i charge the phone it is very "hot" but i had that on my all Samsung phones and even on Sony.Its E version btw.