Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Swarley1, 15 Jul 2021Well, the one that needs to read and understand things bet... moreExactly. This Azo guy has been spreading misinformation in the comments section. Good to see others like you calling him out as well.

Azo, 15 Jul 2021You dont know anything, speakers are better on Mi 11 Ultra,... moreWell, the one that needs to read and understand things better is you, samsung owns harman kardon Which runs AKG, which in turn tunes the sound of samsung premium devices

SgRepeat, 15 Jul 2021S21 Ultra has the better of all these components. The only ... moreYou dont know anything, speakers are better on Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Ultra is tuned by Harman Kardon, Mi 11 Ultra have better sound as its db is more, first learn to examine products practically then make others understand it lol.

SgRepeat, 15 Jul 2021Full fun? Bez? What does that even mean? Jeez, learn to typ... moreYou are calling this fun, you don't even understand simple things bez you are living in ancient times where charging fully hurts batteries and you go through google and read articles and believe in it where I don't believe in things bez like I said I do it practically and my all smartphones runs well enough either it is with me for 1 year or above it, let's cut to the chase, like you said my Grammer is not good like that your attitude is not right so straight it up and listen do whatever you want bez it's yours and if you want to understand something good then read it and mind it;

Monsoon, 15 Jul 2021Which one has better camera, speaker and screen? This one o... moreS21 Ultra has the better of all these components. The only area in which the Mi 11 Ultra beats it is the charging speed (39 vs 70 minutes). Take your pick.

Azo, 15 Jul 2021I don't need to give you proof, I have been using smar... moreFull fun? Bez? What does that even mean? Jeez, learn to type.

Also, I don't need you to show me proof. It's out there for everyone to see.

Judging by the incoherence in your words, your poor grammar, & your obstinance to listen to reason, you're either a child or someone who has never owned a flagship till now.

Either way, this has been a waste of time.

SgRepeat, 15 Jul 2021Strange. You actually have no proof, but still continue to ... moreThere will be many proofs on the internet but trust those which can be trusted:

• Monsoon

Which one has better camera, speaker and screen? This one or Mi 11 Ultra...Expecting Ur genuine and honest answers from the techs who have tried and tested both phones...!!!

SgRepeat, 15 Jul 2021Strange. You actually have no proof, but still continue to ... moreI don't need to give you proof, I have been using smartphones for 10 years and never in my life I have changed my smartphone battery bez I use my smartphone normally and I like it that way, there will be many articles which will tell you a lot of things but it will not give you full fun which you actually want it, I like it charge it till 100% and that's my choice, now I don't want to argue or say anything, if you like it so you don't do, what I like I will do bez it's my product and I have it purchased it.

SgRepeat, 15 Jul 2021If you actually did even 1% of the research that you claim ... moreProviding me with articles will not give me understanding, I am an practical person and will be doing it all the time.

Azo, 15 Jul 2021Charging to 100% is not harmful, mind you if all people do ... moreStrange. You actually have no proof, but still continue to spill your rhetoric even in the face of solid proof that I provide.

Azo, 15 Jul 2021I read and I understand it, research is important which I d... moreIf you actually did even 1% of the research that you claim you did, you'd know that what you're saying is extremely wrong.

Now if you really aren't trolling here, you should read up on these articles that explains why it's harmful to charge the battery to 100%.

Show me one article that says it's good to charge phones to 100%.

SgRepeat, 15 Jul 2021How do you know Samsung isn't working on that? They care about battery themselves so they restricted to 25w so that battery would not explode or get damage early as there was Note 7 scenario, so that's why they lower it to 25w, they must be working on it but we will see what they have in store for s22 series.

SgRepeat, 15 Jul 2021We're talking about charging phones to 100%. That'... moreCharging to 100% is not harmful, mind you if all people do like this then nobody would charge their phones to 100% so people do it still now.

Azo, 15 Jul 2021So why not make better 45w chargers which gives good chargi... moreHow do you know Samsung isn't working on that?

Azo, 15 Jul 2021Looks like you didn't read the full article and you co... moreWe're talking about charging phones to 100%. That's harmful. No one's talking about draining to 0%. That's harmful as well.

Ive debloated this device. Its a beast. Exynos 2100 snaps the snapdragon888.

SgRepeat, 15 Jul 2021Lol, Samsung didn't cut the 45W charging on the S21 Ul... moreSo why not make better 45w chargers which gives good charging speeds?

SgRepeat, 15 Jul 2021Why would you buy an S21 Ultra if you want to run it on min... moreThere are many features which users don't want to use and for that we switch it off, it scarfices battery over it and hence that's the reason, I don't want those features so I turn it off to get more juice out of my battery it's simple as that.

SgRepeat, 15 Jul 2021How would you do research when you can't/refuse to rea... moreLooks like you didn't read the full article and you copy paste it, bringing down to full zero is harmful.