Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

is samsung 1B Colour already, just curious

• SEUL8TR

Anonymous, 24 Feb 2021Would be way more relevant wich chip has the best power eff... moreBuy or carry a 2000mah slim powerbank or set the cpu at power saving mode.

SamsungFanInterest, 22 Feb 2021Oh, yeah. One thing. The USA cpu chip of this is Snapdragon... moreWould be way more relevant wich chip has the best power efficiency.

I wouldnt mind 20% performance loss when gaining 10% more SOT

• moelki

Maltese Mista, 24 Feb 2021Which the world... Shouldn't do and since when does th... moreThe world can just 'move on' fine with Bluetooth headphones.

Why is the 3,5mm jack killed? Does it interfere with the bluetooth ??

Removal of jack is Utter bullshit

Aleem, 24 Feb 2021Seriously ??? Then who has the best customer service Apple 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣i dont know where he lives but in europe one plus and apple have the worst service. samsung is very good

Maltese Mista, 24 Feb 2021Which the world... Shouldn't do and since when does th... morethere are adapters which cost $ 3, just get one

BunIsCool, 19 Nov 2020Dude, the world is moving on from 3.5mm jacks. If you reall... moreWhich the world... Shouldn't do and since when does the majority equal correct? Just because simpletons are being fooled by apple and marketing douches to believe that no one needs a headphone jack in a phone does not mean it's true. Firstly because it really is not. There's nothing complicated about including a headphone jack in any of the recent flagship. Moreover, wireless headphones are absolutely worse than regular ones in all regards: inferior sound quality, signal latency, inconvenient to use, need constant charging, batteries wear our with time and make them impossible to use. Yeah right, "the world is moving on".

• Aleem

Detroit, 24 Feb 2021Doesn't worth the money plus there is no charger no he... moreSeriously ??? Then who has the best customer service Apple 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• bart

Adel J, 22 Feb 2021I'm sorry but this phone is running Exynos 2100 brains... moreWether it performs 90% or 110% compared to SD888 is so irrelevant.

If the exynos is using like 10% more energy to do the above would be the only real tangible information.

Detroit, 24 Feb 2021Doesn't worth the money plus there is no charger no he... moreIts the same w apple

• Nyotok

Not to mention the depreciation rate of samsung is far worst than others... only because samsung charges premium!!
P.s. screw exynos!! Ive stopped buying samsung after our region only gets lousy exynos

• York

Anil, 22 Feb 2021I went to buy S21 Ultra 512gb despite knowing that there is... moreMost phones would go sd cardless, it just a matter of time. And if you're he'll bent on it, you can opt for midrangers

Anil, 22 Feb 2021I went to buy S21 Ultra 512gb despite knowing that there is... moreThe Note 10 Plus is in no way an outdated phone. You can continue using it for at least two more years.

• Detroit

Doesn't worth the money plus there is no charger no headphone , samsung have the worst customers services in the world

SamsungFanInterest, 22 Feb 2021Oh, yeah. One thing. The USA cpu chip of this is Snapdragon... moreI'm sorry but this phone is running Exynos 2100 brains and it's very slightly behind SD 888 (only under heavy or extreme use). I still think it will outperform the 888 real soon. Right hardware is here. Only drivers and optimization needs more enhancements.

Anil, 22 Feb 2021More advanced phone will not have camera also you have to b... moreand then the phone, and then the chipset, then the screen, upto the point where u have to buy each part from the store and build the thing like its Lego

• Anil.

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2021I moved from an S9+, which is very close in size to the S21... moreVery well said. I completely agree with you.

• Anil

Dan, 21 Feb 2021so the Note 21 ultra 5G doesn't come with an s pen???b... moreMore advanced phone will not have camera also you have to buy it separately like charger and earphone.

• Anil

I went to buy S21 Ultra 512gb despite knowing that there is no sd card slot. When I went there I found a very thin box and I came to know that there is no charger and earphone in the box. This was disgusting I didn't buy it and will continue using my note 10 plus. I will pay more than 1 lakh rupees for the phone and I will have to buy charger and earphone separately. get lost samsung. You lost 1 regular flagship customer. I will never buy Samsung anymore.

• auto

My 2 years note 9 is still good enough for daily use but terrible update from samsung cause my note 9 to yellow/green screen. I was thinking to switch to iphone but some mobile banking app is not available to app store so i bought my s21 ultra 16gb. Never again for stupid update..