Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

why they remove iris scanner ????/no budget

Azo, 26 Jul 2021You may know my now its all about software of iphone, they ... moreThere isn't going to be an s this year, so the iphone 13 it is!

• Cia477

Any news about the eSim option for the USA?

Azo, 25 Jul 2021Don't worry Gorilla Glass Victus is strong unless you ... moreThanks for the suggestion. I will search amazon, if there is availability in India.

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2021Honestly, I do recommend waiting for this model until it hi... moreYou may know my now its all about software of iphone, they are just making their software better to make their phones better and that is what they are doing now, for me it's an S upgrade this year not a big one but many people are looking forward to it as they might pull up some Ultra features on it.

Azo, 25 Jul 2021Well bez it have a powerful camera system that makes the ph... moreHonestly, I do recommend waiting for this model until it hits on stores in October!

What I like about iPhones was the camera, but these tech reviewers are downright disgraceful, they spread hoax information on iPhones for years, which it sounds pretty misleading!

Azo, 25 Jul 2021Well bez it have a powerful camera system that makes the ph... moreYes, of course, but why do you spell because wrong!

It's really disturbing and distracting, but yes, the iPhone 13 Pro max will just be as heavy as the iPhone 12 Pro max cuz of bigger batteries and larger camera setups!

Also, I'm referring to the Galaxy S21 Ultra that has metal matte finish, which somehow makes the back of a phone tougher to break!

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2021Yea, but the back glass breaks very easily when not using a... moreWell bez it have a powerful camera system that makes the phone heavier and even light cases will make the phone heavy, so I would recommend Spigen Tough Armor very good, less weight and with great grip and as for iPhone 13 Pro Max it would be same design as 12 Pro Max but it will have bronze color all matte but don't know about metal matte finish.

Azo, 25 Jul 2021Don't worry Gorilla Glass Victus is strong unless you ... moreYea, but the back glass breaks very easily when not using a clear case or something delicate, so I recommend you to put a screen protector and a clear case!

We want the IPhone 13 Pro And Pro Max to be more like a metal matte finish!

Dr. Stephen Strange, 25 Jul 2021Thanks. It was protector issue. I tried 2-3 protectors, but... moreDon't worry Gorilla Glass Victus is strong unless you drop it on the concrete then it would be in trouble but I have these screen protectors options in which Fingerprint can work easily check it:

Azo, 06 Jul 2021You have a protector installed check that and also if the f... moreThanks. It was protector issue. I tried 2-3 protectors, but they are not working. So now only issue is, i have to use without any protector. It is dangerous kind of thing, when one uses this much large mobile without protector. One wrong fall and screen gone.

• Harry

I have had this phone, it has way too many issues, I will be getting the Xperia 1iii when it comes out..

• Leone

I had this phone for one week now, so many issues. I will change to Xperia 1iii when its released..

• atb

The S21 Ultra still suffers from wifi isues andre Samsung has NT fix that. In the first 3 month i did nt have any problems the phone behave good but now 6 month later after many updates my S21 Ultra disconnect it self on my homenetwork this happens specially after the latest update i did already 4 factory reset but nothing really helps i reached out to Samsung via Samsung Member but they just told me to do a factory reset and they sad theire wont come anymore a fix for that isues which is to bad Samsungs customers service is not good at all only focusing on camera performance on updates dos nt tells the whole story you also have to fix other isues like wifi but Samsung dos nt care about.

Zaakirr, 22 Jul 2021So far you are the only one claiming that SOT, even the sna... moreI was assuming for single charge as in past i have got to 10 hours of SOT but it was charging the phone everyday and now in 2 days it gives me almost 5 hours of SOT in June update before it was 6 hours.

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2021Debloated after rooting? Care to elaborate how you made it ... moreIn dreams I suppose.

Azo, 25 Jun 2021I have Exynos one and i get 6 hours of SOT with 2 days on s... moreSo far you are the only one claiming that SOT, even the snapdragon users don't get such an insane SOT, dubious I must say

MarocSpecopsz, 15 Jul 2021Ive debloated this device. Its a beast. Exynos 2100 snaps ... moreDebloated after rooting? Care to elaborate how you made it snappier than the snapdragon?

Chris, 21 Jul 2021Good phone. Too bad that Samsung's customer support is... moreSucks to be you, but Samsung Claimed that iPhone 13 Pro Models would only likely have an LTPO Display to achieve 120hz, from which is a smart move that many people who
enjoyed the 120hz Display on an iPad Pro for many years!

• ahmad