Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

• Yours truly

Are you guys seriously creating this smartphones?! Worth more than a thousand dollars and the charging speed is measly 25w? Are you serious?

I can just buy Redmi Note 10 or the pro variation and I can have 33w for only just less than 200$.

Well, I really need to go to China's manufacturers to get the bang for the buck as of today. I don't really get why its humongously pricey. 😁😂

V, 11 Jul 2021Want to get USB-C to 3.5mm adaptor for S21u so I can use my... moreI'd say go with an adapter, this way you have the freedom to use any headphones you want with it. I have this one from Amazon Germany, but I'm sure there's something similar in your country. Works perfect, good sound quality, microphone working, volume and pause/play button working, even Google Assistant works with it: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B08Q6X9SQ9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

V, 11 Jul 2021Want to get USB-C to 3.5mm adaptor for S21u so I can use my... moreThey are either hardly available or too expensive. Go for the AKG earphones. They are beautiful.

• V

Want to get USB-C to 3.5mm adaptor for S21u so I can use my older earphones. What's your recom? Or should I go for Samsung USB-C AKG earpone instead?

• Fred

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2021Wait, Exynos still overheats?? I thought it would’ve improv... moreMine overheats even when in idle..Im disappointed and sad. I will change my phone and switch to another brand soon..

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2021Samsung introduced 45w with s20 ultra last year yet went ba... moreYep no point having that fast of a charger, it's already fast enough, no patience these days

DMX, 08 Jul 2021I hope Apple incorporates a 65w fast face. Then Samsung wil... moreSamsung introduced 45w with s20 ultra last year yet went back again to 25w do you know why because fast charging cause overheating issue and melt your battery faster that cause damage to your battery in long run of use.

• Kuchiki

After a month of using, quite satisfied with my exynos version. Not the great but at lease didn't give me major issue. Play ML no issue just warm when long hours playing. Charging not the fastest, network/WiFi no issue. Able to get 6h plus SOT.. my country purchase 256GB free upgrade to 512 free gift with casing + s pen and ear buds Pro.. to me not a bad deal...

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2021why not pixel 5 ? 🤔Because it is not available in India. :)

Dr. Stephen Strange, 06 Jul 2021Because I love all the stuff i mentioned; but with that i n... moreare you sure pixel 4a is powerful enough?

that's what i meant by the original question, performance difference between top tier flagships like s21 and pixel 4a is night and day when you start to multi task

Wait, Exynos still overheats?? I thought it would’ve improve by now.

DMX, 08 Jul 2021I hope Apple incorporates a 65w fast face. Then Samsung wil... moreBoth Apple and Samsung will not as more charging speeds give a battery big hit and thus making it not able to use in less time, 25-30w is the right spot for charging, my S21u charges on 1 hour and 10 mins no need for it as it's enough for me.

Rzzu, 08 Jul 2021Really samsung is king in copying apple Here oneplus and c... moreNo, Chinese are racing for innovation while Apple and Samsung are making their products more better and more safer to use.

Android, 08 Jul 2021Yes its bad,i have s20 ultra and its bad. Snapdragon is bet... moreIt's not the case in S21 Ultra Exynos 2100, it's working great for me and I am loving it, performance is also great and battery life is also good and no overheating issues too.

I hope Apple incorporates a 65w fast face. Then Samsung will do it too, because by copying the apple it is lagging behind in that section, ah but in prices it is at the forefront

• Rzzu

Sameer, 08 Jul 2021Charging speed is pathetic Disappointed by 25watts chargin... moreReally samsung is king in copying apple
Here oneplus and chinese companies provided 65 watts charging speed which charge phone in 30min 0 to 100
But still samsung and aple stucked at this

• Sameer

Charging speed is pathetic
Disappointed by 25watts charging speed

• Android

kingkong buzz, 08 Jul 2021anyone can tell me..is the exynos really that bad?because i... moreYes its bad,i have s20 ultra and its bad. Snapdragon is better. The only issue for me with exynos are 2 things,battery life and heating problems. Compare to my s20 FE 5G snapdragon version,my s20 ultra heats a lot.

• kingkong buzz

anyone can tell me..is the exynos really that bad?because i want to buy and in my country only exynos is available..thanks..