Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

• anuppatil007

I confirmed with Samsung Customer care that Galaxy S21 Ultra has a microSD card slot.

AnonD-844777, 14 Jan 2021Why did they drop the expandable storage? ๐Ÿ˜ขThat's honestly the biggest joke of this phone series. Too bad I chose to never support this hypocrite company since the Note 10 series.

Sony, ROG, LG, or HTC (if they get their crap together) will only get my business.

• .

rihan Uddin Rana, 14 Jan 2021Xiaomi 11? 10T? Card slot NO ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ U xiaomi fan heheI mean, you can at least get chinese version xiaomi mi 11 with very similar specs , some even better than s21 ultrafor half of the price (649โ‚ฌ).

• Aerni68

Samsung can go home with their non-sustainable waste, since they have dropped the card slot. This is such a no-go!!! I hope that the potential prospects will ignore Samsung, while this company tries to get the last bucks out of peoples budget. It is so obvious, that Samsung tries to let people go to the expensive variants of S21 devices, since there is no option anymore to expand the memory with cheaper cards. Shame on Samsung for that product designs! Formerly Samsung was on a better track, but now it is really time to eliminate this producer from any short-list for mobile phones. Hope the customers will be as mature as it was visible with Galaxy S6!

Paying same price for an inferior processor, Snapdragon >>> Exynos. I'm from India.

Ramil7, 14 Jan 202125w fast charging 1500 euro smartphone?Even not in the box?... morethink they meant power bricks?

• Poli

No expandable storage ?

I am not buying it !

SAMSUNG are you trying to lose your fans and loyal customers ?

im buying this one, i may need 3 hands to hold it and use it, but i will get it, anyway i like big phones

25w fast charging 1500 euro smartphone?Even not in the box??Who think you are Samsung?

I will keep my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 until I can't use it anymore.

• SaimBashir

It comes with Snapdragon 875

• Hmm

The spec looks amazing..but no more charger and akg earphone included in the box anymore..aarrgghh...why Samsung following Apple doing this๐Ÿ˜ข

A phone like this would not be liberating to own, at ยฃ1300 I'd feel guilty about the expense and I'd feel nervous about damaging it. There's something less anxiety provoking in owning a 200 /300 pound mobile.

• Bob

AnonD-844777, 14 Jan 2021Why did they drop the expandable storage? ๐Ÿ˜ขSo you'd have to pay more to get the higher storage spec model,

AnonD-844777, 14 Jan 2021Why did they drop the expandable storage? ๐Ÿ˜ขGood question. Why drop the microsd card support?

Iniesta, 14 Jan 2021Samsung never ceases to amaze, thumps up galaxy series. This was available till s10 series..

• Raj.bhachu

I hated samsung also did not include charger in the box for the people who resale their old samsung devices and give the charger with the phone and go and buy the new samsung phone will have to buy new charger which is sold separate which is also included in the box.. my point they should try inovating smaller chargers tht can fit in small box not just removing the charger from the box.

f4.9 on that periscope lens?!?!?! Well itโ€™s just as well it has such a good zoom range I suppose, seeing as how the only thing itโ€™ll be good for is taking pictures of the sun..................

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2021No sd card๐Ÿ˜ค I will go to Xiaomi This year samsung will loose Xiaomi 11? 10T?
Card slot NO ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
U xiaomi fan hehe

• bergerbse

Worse than S20 Ultra? And such slow charging? I won't buy that!!!