Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

• Dominic

Lucky I left the S series for the Note 10 Plus. No Card slot? Damn

• Telstra Guru

., 14 Jan 2021I mean, you can at least get chinese version xiaomi mi 11 w... moreThe Oppo Find X2 Pro has far better specs

• Chris

agofcl, 14 Jan 2021Paying same price for an inferior processor, Snapdragon >... moreIt doesn't seem like the Exynos version will be inferior this time around, the chips are supposedly basically the same.

i want wait for S22 Ultra Until 2020 ..... Nothing new in S21Ultra

• Akfa

Go for note 20 ultra

• RK

agofcl, 14 Jan 2021Paying same price for an inferior processor, Snapdragon >... moreSamsung is not fair by sending rest of the world with a low grade processor! So no more Samsung products in my house

Adam313, 15 Jan 2021I can be 100% sure it'll be of 2021 greatest smartphones! ......no....even Oppo with the Find X3 Pro is going to be better than this...

Aerni68, 14 Jan 2021Samsung can go home with their non-sustainable waste, since... moreYes,you speak right....I'm on s10e and i was waiting for s21...not going to s20(just 128gb vs my s10e 256gb)...bad move from Samsung.

This phone is worth the upgrade for me with a note 8. Just pre-ordered the 512 gb version for $400 dollars off with the trade-in and got a $260 dollar samsung store credit for pre-ordering through the app with a 10% military discount.

In total just under $1100 in for the phone, galaxy buds pro, 45w fast charger, s21 ultra view cover with s-pen, and a smart tag( for free). Might not be worth it for folks outside the U.S. but I've been holding off for a phone worthy to upgrade to for a year and held off on the iPhone to see this specs and deals. The laser sensor aid and low-light mode in the camera is what really sold me over the base models.

I can be 100% sure it'll be of 2021 greatest smartphones!

agofcl, 14 Jan 2021Paying same price for an inferior processor, Snapdragon >... moreNah. Finally Samsung managed to boost their Exynos and it's no longer considered inferior as the Exynos 2100 benchmarks are close to SD888.

I think you are a mistaken. while the s20 has a hybrid sim, every specification list I've seen indicates that the s21 does NOT have a hybrid sim. and nowhere on Samsung's website do I see it showing the s21 with a hybrid sim.

I just switched over to iPhone 12 pro max, been using the galaxy lineup for years, Samsung just removed a bunch of features that I like, no more reason to get another Samsung now.

25w "fast" charging. At least everyone has a charger capable of charge this at full speed giving that mediocre wattage

TPAA, 14 Jan 2021No surprise. There is no 3.5mm jack. Imagine going on a fli... moreGonna fill that storage even quicker if you record 8k video

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2021At least, Huawei has Honor, doesnt lie against customers, d... moreWhat like when huawei and honor pretended that photos from dslr cameras were from there phones. Samsung has done the same but they’re as bad as each other for manipulating customers

TPAA, 14 Jan 2021No surprise. There is no 3.5mm jack. Imagine going on a fli... morelmao thats actually PAIN.

Watching a person with a phone $700-$800 cheaper enjoying watching videos and listening to music on the plane.

• michael78

great phone!!!
fantastic product.
samsung is the best all the way
1 thing which is bad,no micro sd card slot.

• michael78

., 14 Jan 2021I mean, you can at least get chinese version xiaomi mi 11 w... moreyou forgot to add mi11 havent got any optical zoom at all!!!! zero zoom 108mpx with 26mm prime lens. why you spreading miss leading info stating that "get mi11 for half price with similar specs"????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

., 14 Jan 2021I mean, you can at least get chinese version xiaomi mi 11 w... moreHaha, actually it is 508 euro for MI11