Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

• XDp

Better s25 ultra.

• mE0
    • 01 Feb 2024

Colours are dull on screen
    Audio output sucks. No bass no softness. Worst output than s23 and others.

Fingerprint.
    I am high disappointed from s24U

• M
      • Maria
      • xhn
      • 01 Feb 2024

Sammy, 30 Jan 2024S24 ultra is not as successful as compared to s23 ultra Th... more1. At this time, 100x zoom is a gimmick from the beginning. It is only to see something far, not to capture and ot print the result on the paper. So, we should not judge a phone by this 100x zoom
      2. Other reasons....this every year update may not substantial. I think you are waiting for S31U (7 years after S24U) and you will be satisfied (ofc if you buy it in the future)

• M
        • Maria
        • xhn
        • 01 Feb 2024

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2024Why do you need a phone? Or Samsung Notes? You can just wri... moreand a pen, ofc (Peace!).

• 39x
          • 31 Jan 2024

Bring back the curved display for S25 ultra. Peace and love..

• T
            • Todd
            • 3St
            • 31 Jan 2024

same job like 5 old models ... All they are same :( same like iPhone Samsung start same setup game. For that different brands like oppo Huawei ...on top positions they have different designs and something new !

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2024I am waiting for galaxy S25ultra 8gen 4 As long as they keep the flat screen, I will trade in my S24 Ultra for an S25 Ultra.

Assuming I ever receive it from UPS. If Samsung had kept using FedEX I would have had my S24 Ultra a couple of days ago.

• D
                • DeenHunter
                • pq9
                • 31 Jan 2024

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2024Why do we need a s pen we can use samsung notes with our fingerscome on, you know it's not the same

• gPS
                  • 31 Jan 2024

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2024Why do you need a phone? Or Samsung Notes? You can just wri... moreWhy write a letter when you can stamp cuneiform into a piece of rock?

congrat on scratches at level 7 , with deeper grooves at level 8.
                    anyway can't wait for S25 ultra

Has samsung remove live messages feature from s24 ultra?
                      Not able to find live messages feature ☹️

• S
                        • Sunny.Nik
                        • Y2{
                        • 31 Jan 2024

Girl, 05 Jan 2024Once again, they'll not offer 16GB RAM while others ha... moreWhat will you ever need 16GB RAM for?

• v
                          • vicky
                          • xKy
                          • 31 Jan 2024

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2024Why do we need a s pen we can use samsung notes with our fingersS pen is not just to write something, its like a remote. You can do lot of useful things using the S pen, you can check in youtube.

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2024Why do we need a s pen we can use samsung notes with our fingersI have an S22U and thought the pen would be a marketing gimmick more than anything... but I must say, I'm amazed by how much I actually do use it - it's fantastic for things like editing photos and making notes. I love it. 👍

• 1
                              • 1010
                              • HI%
                              • 31 Jan 2024

Thank you so much sharing this wonderful information about s24 ultra.. Keep Sharing the same

• C9n
                                • 31 Jan 2024

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2024Why do we need a s pen we can use samsung notes with our fingersWhy do you need a phone? Or Samsung Notes? You can just write a letter.

• i8V
                                  • 31 Jan 2024

Why do we need a s pen we can use samsung notes with our fingers

• i8V
                                    • 31 Jan 2024

How can galaxy ai remove things and know what's behind the object

• F
                                      • Fano
                                      • XKE
                                      • 31 Jan 2024

I am live from South Korea watching Apple company's CEO and staff in California very concerned on how to catch Samsung.😮 I am watching them directly from South Korea using S24 Ultra's camera zooming.😔
                                      I see Tim Cook is scratching his head.😩

• nU2
                                        • 31 Jan 2024

5x zoom , 30 Jan 2024Larger sensor 5x zoom is a lot more useful. On the s23 u... moreYou could use upto 5x with success on s23 ultra because it has dedicated 3x telephoto.
                                        10x zoom is much worse than s21/22/23 ultra when looking at pixel level. You can't compare proper telephoto optical zoom with lossy interpolation from 5x. Xiaomi 13 ultra has same 5x telephoto as s24 ultra, and you tell me, do 10x results from there keep up against dedicated 10x telephoto of s23 ultra?