Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

AnonD-306653, 17 Nov 2014 overhype market but law quality phones with so many issues... moreThese things are not meant to happen

• Kim

I have read most of your opinions guys, but all of you with negative opinions are Samsung haters because Galaxy S5 is still the best phone ever.

• Fatimah95

! Waiting for S6... Is it that bad?! Do not have enough time. Will be buying a phone in a day or two. Samsung Note 4, S5, Note 3,...... OR going with Oppo. Huhhh. Loads of choices.

overhype market but law quality phones with so many issues shit dont buy this phone..I hate samsung shit. my money wasted for nothing. .specially damn battery life, battery dies 4 times faster then first 2 months and need to charge 3 or 4 times a day..and some issues with android os, it automatically do many crazy things like open apps and delete apps and restart phone, slow speed it lags so much and specially I hate when I need to set my home every time I press it...I do not recommend this product.

scarlett, 16 Nov 2014i am going to buy this phone tomorrow, or day after tomorro... moreDo yourself a favor and wait for the s6

Razor, 16 Nov 2014i am so disappointed to buy s5 today, i wished i could turn... moreYou shouldnt have bought a used one. The person who returned it had issues with his s5 in particular, doesnt mean that all S5's are bad

AnonD-331097, 17 Nov 2014Im waiting for the galaxy s6, you hould too.that will be too much wait...also it will be expensive...

Fatimah95, 17 Nov 2014In search of a smart phone... Very confused. Should I reall... moreIm waiting for the galaxy s6, you hould too.

• nadare

There is anyone experiencing overheating when listening music? And always camera failed.unable to initialize camera? Because i found out that on my s5.

• ijaz.ali

Fatimah95, 17 Nov 2014In search of a smart phone... Very confused. Should I reall... moresister ..i am going to buy this phone in a day or two, f u can wait..i will post my review here about my experience with the phone..but as far as i know its best

• scarlett

which colour should I buy please help me...

• bob

Redbl, 17 Nov 2014Even s4 is faster than s3 why r u comparing s5because the web site is on s5

• Fatimah95

In search of a smart phone... Very confused. Should I really buy this phone?! Concerned about the battery issues. Waiting for some sincere advices desperately. Much help needed!

• frodogalen

Razor, 16 Nov 2014i am so disappointed to buy s5 today, i wished i could turn... moreI really like my S5 because its sooooooooooooooo fast, excellent camera and no lag at all especially on 4G

Are you certain you didnt buy a clone?
Perhaps a reconditioned phone but what you describe is the exception and not the norm!

good luck

• Redbl

visham, 17 Nov 2014s5 is too slow compare to s3 better use s3 instead of s5Even s4 is faster than s3 why r u comparing s5

• Apennines

Razor, 16 Nov 2014i am so disappointed to buy s5 today, i wished i could turn... moreYou only have this issue

• visham

Razor, 16 Nov 2014i am so disappointed to buy s5 today, i wished i could turn... mores5 is too slow compare to s3
better use s3 instead of s5

• Ryan

scarlett, 16 Nov 2014should i buy octa core or quad core version, plz help me i ... moreYou should buy octa core version because it is much faster than quad core :)

• Razor

i am so disappointed to buy s5 today, i wished i could turn back time, i lost so much money

I was seeing so much issues with other s5 phones but decided it won't happen to me, low build quality, i have used s4, s3 in the past, but this is just the lowest in terms of everything, it get so many issues

mine was a used one, now i cannot clear that message that comes every 5 minutes that unauthorize action in system, i press clear but it comes again what should i do???

Please dont buy it, this is my genuine advise to all reading it, camera n display are good, but what will you do once you start getting issues

• sam1550

Plz somebody guide me , how to delete browser history ?