Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

• scarlett

i am going to buy this phone tomorrow, or day after tomorrow... very happy i am..please some one tell me should i go for this ? i insanely love this phone..

• dlr11

i have owned several i phone over the last 10 years never had a problem. thus last last i switched to a samsung s5. right away i started having problems
with the usb charm port.,, it was conferred that the port was bad...the new one a replacememt is having somerset problems.. i am stupid l with it but as soon as i can i am replace ing it.....i understand it is not be ing made anymore....that is the words us. charm port ever made.. diane reinwald. keizer oregon

• scarlett

i was hoping to get this phone this week...but i couldn't , GOd i feel so sad inside.. i insanely love this phone

• eugzmad

Dodo , 14 Nov 2014I have a Samsung s5, purchased in May. Initially the phone ... moreIf u r a traveler type dont buy low mah battery phonetab, buy lenovo or sony xperia phones.samsung s5 has a good specs but low on battery juice.

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2014i have trouble with camera.The camera won't focus at all.Li... morepls go back to samsung warranty center. u need serious help from them, it's hardware problem.

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2014Just got s5one week ago. 5 year old granddaughter went on c... morehi, can you specify ur question. may be u need register your samsung account. it may help you.

Dodo , 14 Nov 2014I have a Samsung s5, purchased in May. Initially the phone ... morehi, to reduce usage of your battery, try use APUS app. it can help use minimal battery use. hope u will fine. thank you.

Had mine for two weeks. Getting rid of it. Vibration mode is practically non existant. Audio sucks. Not enough volume Have to hold the damn thing up to my ear to hear anything. Going back to Motorola.

• ijaz.ali

Dodo , 14 Nov 2014I have a Samsung s5, purchased in May. Initially the phone ... moremobile data eats alot of battery, even more than a wifi. Try to use it less

• Dodo

I have a Samsung s5, purchased in May. Initially the phone was super fast and charging time was minimal. But now 6 months later the battery dies very often, I need to charge it about 3 times a day. Very disappointing as I travel alot. Does anyone know what could be wrong? The mobile data is continuously switched on as I need it.

• liar

AnonD-330517, 13 Nov 2014I think it is well worth the price. I've been using the S5 ... moreYou obviously haven't own any of them and most of the phones you mentioned do not even exist! LG One!?lol!
S5 feels more responsive! Try holding and using an HTC One M8(not lg one of your dreams) for real, then you talk, liar!

• MWS

I will buy tomorrow.

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2014Nokia 3210Simply u made me to remember my old days.

Anyhow 4 me Nokia 1100 is the best !

infront of wat ever S4 or S5 or Z2 or even S10 :D

• VINU2123

I have it, I love it.

Just got s5one week ago. 5 year old granddaughter went on children's app today and I now can't get out of it. It's looking for code!!!!!! Anyone got any idea how I solve this one.

AppletoSam, 10 Nov 2014Hello, im buying a phone this week and my options are Galax... moreNokia 3210

• pinky

so far so good, but there should have been a radio too.

nick, 12 Nov 2014I went to the Samsung store today, this phone was $599.99 ... moreI think it is well worth the price. I've been using the S5 since April. My three previous phones are an S4, LG One M8 and LG One. The S5 feels better in the hand, is more responsive, and sound is better.

• dee noler

So far s5 is best just like with my s3.. dont you know that after s3 i switched to apple? But just 4 months after i changed to s5 oh i just love android i just love kitkat im hooked to sweets 😀😀:)