Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

• PRAZZZ

Bara, 07 Nov 2014Is it possible to print an SMShey it isnt possible

• k

ianik, 07 Nov 2014can anyone please tell me about any best battery booster availab... moreJuice defender from Google play.

• Bara

Is it possible to print an SMS

• Prashant

• abahkau

still using s2....still using the original battery....still can perform everyday internet task....and still da best phone ever built...and I'm very proud of it

• kondak

there is a bigger battery of 32Mh which last quite longer. You can buy it from samsung themselves... and with it, it oupclasses iphone 5 from far.

• ianik

can anyone please tell me about any best battery booster available from play store?

• dragosm

Hello,
About the Samsung Galaxy S5 I can say that is a good phone and in comparison with iphone it is almost like iphone 5S from the performance point of view .It offers good internet experience but it's biggest problem from my experience is tha battery that after a short time will died and have to be replaced .I got a cheap battery for Samsung Galaxy S5 from Cellz.com ,a mobile accessories website and now I got no more worries.

• ijaz.ali

macky2green, 07 Nov 2014I have used the latest and greatest smartphones, tablets, and ph... morethanks for ur helpful commet...as i am planning to buy this phone next week...i love all the specs of ths phone

• macky2green

I have used the latest and greatest smartphones, tablets, and phablets from Samsung in the last many years, with the Galaxy Note 3 being my latest (I still have it)... and now, I have my beloved Samsung Galaxy S5. I am so happy with this phone. I love all the features and apps/software Samsung put into this phone (plus a whole lot more you can download and install from both Google Play Store and Galaxy Apps Store), especially the IP67 dust and water resistance, fingerprint scanner, Ultra Power Saving Mode, Kids Mode, camera access from the lock screen, dual-shot camera feature, Multi Window, Toolbox, black and white/monochrome screen on Power Saving Mode, Private Mode, and a whole lot more...! =)

And just because I love it this much, I purchased an Otterbox Defender case for my S5 to make it real tough from the day I bought it. I bet this will stay with me for a very long time. ;)

macky2green

yeah

• Tin

I just love this Phone.. perfect specs..

• Tebogo

Devices comes and go but these one for me is the best experience i have ever seen,I never thought i could buy such an expensive phone in my life but now i dont regret ever doing that if you dont have it you are loosing out big time these is really a lifetime experience for me.You want my advice buy it then you will see what im talking about.

• garvpaul

Great features!! Battery works good.water proof.no lags .powerful processor. I will give 4.5 star.just a little bit large in size.

K.H.BALOACH, 06 Nov 2014I am using this phone since last week.In my opinion the phone is... moreVery true i m having the similar experience.

I bought Iphone 6 new but very disappointment because same specs and same speed I didn't feel something new in my hand all specs is same I sold second day and bought Samsung S5 and enjoy the phone much very fast and enjoy android features :)
even I used 4s last 2 or 3 years and when switch to Iphone 6 not happy everything is same...
love Samsung s5 :) good battery life :)
waiting for s6 now no more Iphones :)

• K.H.BALOACH

I am using this phone since last week.In my opinion the phone is good but there is only one complaint that the battry drained away immediately.

• Bart

Here's a tip to go to the home screen without pressing the home button: Just press multitask button and then press the left or right side of the screen.If you don't have any apps open you can press the middle of the screen. I like to use it this way, maybe you will too!

• drew

dave, 05 Nov 2014This phone sucks man , i have one S5 and te other is iphone 6. M... morelol
i am a s5 user and im so satisfied with it

iphone?
oh cmon, what is good with the iphone camera?
wth

james_tnl, 04 Nov 2014I still do more than 2 days on one charge, sometimes even 3d8h o... moreTo JAMES_TNL:

3 days or 2 days battery life with Android is damn good...seeing that Android is power hungry. I presume you got the S5 brand new. How did you go about your first charge? Did you charge it before first use or did you turn it on, use it and let the battery run out completely until the phone shut off before first charging it? I'm looking forward to your reponse.