Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

• AnonD-20890

kk, 05 Nov 2014the phone is goood but has no radio!!!!!See G3 D855.

• dave

This phone sucks man , i have one S5 and te other is iphone 6. Man i am just going to sell the s5,poorer camera very very poor speed and plastic!! Samsung is dead , apple,lg and sony is better. Sayin it coz i have used s5 also and i6,5s,g3,z2 etc. also.

• kk

the phone is goood but has no radio!!!!!

Every time i receves a call the same number is shown in as a draft message.Why,is it a problem of settings?

• james_tnl

vichu, 03 Nov 2014Except battery life...the S5 is just owsome.. I still do more than 2 days on one charge, sometimes even 3d8h on battery and down to 1%. I have the screenshots to prove it!
no heavy gamer, but more whatsapp and taking stills/videos.

Malaysian, 04 Nov 2014Please dont judge Galaxy S5. I have been using it for 3 months a... moreYay, I've been using the s5 for 3 months too!! And I love it. Good camera, good features and no lag.

• Malaysian

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2014After Using 2 months - honest review I have been using this p... morePlease dont judge Galaxy S5. I have been using it for 3 months and I'm happy with my S5 very much bacause I never had facing any lag!

• Me

Working Aweosome. . .

• ijaz.ali

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2014After Using 2 months - honest review I have been using this p... moreur review totally sounds fake...u sounds to be advertsisng iphone here...so dnt let samsung s5 down, i dnt knw what people like u get from this.

• jonson

zkimethoubadth, 03 Nov 2014im also using this phone presently, but the problem am facing is... moreplz switch off ur phone and sleep well

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2014Which phone is better either S5 or NOTE 3Note 3

• Samsung Per

Radwa, 03 Nov 2014I am a big fan of Samsung. I have a question for everyone of yo... moreBecause u are living in a different country.

• Questionaire

is SM G906S/G906K part of Samsung Galaxy S5 series?

• zkimethoubadth

im also using this phone presently, but the problem am facing is that whenever im on browsing the battery use to die at like 50percent. why, can somebody help me out plz?

• Radwa

I am a big fan of Samsung.
I have a question for everyone of you:
when someone calling me, it is ringing but suddenly stopped and then continuing again and stop and continued again.
what is the reason?
I want to fix it because it is irritating me.
Thanks

After Using 2 months - honest review

I have been using this phone for last two month.
Why?
I spent a huge amount of money for this , can't afford to switch.
I am really disappointed with this phone. I switched from iPhone 5 (sold it). Prior to iPhone I used Galaxy Note 1. My huge mistake in life for that (worse battery, worse user exp, worse lags after every update).
Now coming back to S5 - which includes a lot of features - 80 % of them is useless - God knows why Samsung put that - they are not upgrades - shame.
UI lag is less (not comparing to iOS , comparing to pure android) but noticeable. It's a shame for the phone with that huge RAM & cores it underperforms.
Screen is good when you see it once but later you find it's not natural. I put TSF shell and it looks good.

Why the hell Samsung copy whatever apple does - from rumor they put fingerprint scanner and made a useless shit. FU Samsung.

I wont suggest anyone to buy this , instead buy other android if you need android, evem moto e is better than this (user exp)!!!!!
I am looking for people who want to buy my phone ASAP. Hope will get foolish Samsung fan soon for this horrible phone with extremely useless sensors and features.

• vichu

Except battery life...the S5 is just owsome..

• anonymous

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2014I kept having a problem with the power button sticking on my iPh... moreWow what a story it's so wonderfull youre going back to iphone . But what does that has to do with samsung s5 ?
we check the comments to check or gather info about the device not iphone or moto droids

but still happy for you going back to apple

• Saint007

I've read the comments n reviews. There's a lot of contradictory bet good n bad of the phone. Some said it's good n some said it's bad...so which is which???

• Austin