Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

• naj

ihad the note 2 then upgraded to the s5 i seem to be having battery drainage problems what could be the problem i dont have any thing running on the phone extra. i never had the problem with the note 2 what can be the problem?

• ?

Tcool, 24 Jun 2014Good shot for the iFanboys. And so is my office mate, he has ... moreThis is always the argument. Battery life. It comes down to each persons use. My Iphone 5s can be beaten by my misses s4 however I use my phone ten times more than her so it's subjective.

• Gaz

anonymous, 24 Jun 2014That's the thing don't you get you can only do it by itunes . Yo... moreYeah but i don't care. Itunes suits my needs. I don't download thrugh the network cause it would cost anyway so if i'm at home it's no real issue. I like something thats everything i need out the box. This is why in my case the iphone is the best thing for me. I don;t want custom key pads etc...

• Honestly

Sagor, 24 Jun 2014Any one please tell me which one will be better for me Xperia Z1... moreNiether. Buy a Iphone and enjoy.

• g52

Tcool, 24 Jun 2014Why don't you also admit that all you do is bash Samsung product... moreWell i have no idea about the ss5 however i plain hate my good lady's Samsung s4. To slow and long winded at anything i've asked it to do. In saying that i am used my Iphone.....

• Sagor

Any one please tell me which one will be better for me Xperia Z1 and Samsung Glaxy S4?

• anonymous

?, 24 Jun 2014Whats the issue with itunes? I justyt load what i want into mine... moreThat's the thing don't you get you can only do it by itunes . You are trapped like a mouse in a box . You can't download from the line because it has to be converted with itunes first .

• Mahesh

Please guys what does LOL means?

• bryan

globally some retailers starts to drop price about 25 prosent or even more. In India example the price is now 200 euro lower (still continious to drop price) ,there on the launch was about 620 euro. The only reason for this is the new release of samsung ( samsung s5 prime or the new F series). Some reports says that the samsung s5 prime or F will be released in september 12.

• ?

Tcool, 24 Jun 2014Wow! How about iPhone restricted memory? No expansion! How abo... moreWhats the issue with itunes? I justyt load what i want into mine and fire it opn my phone.

AnonD-276895, 24 Jun 2014Very Disgusting look and design.Just wait, Tcool will give you a response as soon as possible.

Very Disgusting look and design.

AnonD-116479, 24 Jun 2014Nice English lesson. Thank you! Appreciated.

Tcool, 24 Jun 2014Good Better Best Wahaha!Nice English lesson.

Satendra, 24 Jun 2014Samsung, please change the look. all phone have same look,please... moreWhat kind of look do you like?

iPhones all the same looks.
Xperias all the same looks.
HTCs all the same looks.
Lumias all the same looks.

Go for Huawei.

• Satendra

Samsung, please change the look. all phone have same look,please change it......

• Satendra

Camera is superb but heating so much. i went to service centre but result was negative. afterall i sold it and bought note3 again. in my opinion note3 is better than s5.

its pj, 24 Jun 2014camera is good, memory is gooder, price is goodest...Good
Better
Best

Wahaha!

• its pj

camera is good,
memory is gooder,
price is goodest...

jurne, 24 Jun 2014love SS4 want SS5, iphone can reach Samsung anymore and still ha... moreGood shot for the iFanboys.

And so is my office mate, he has iPhone 5s and every time he reaches his office he always plug it in to his PC for charging.
I told him my S5 has more than 1 day of battery juice and no need to always plugged in to the PC for charging.

So expensive yet sa basic, only pays for the apple with a bite logo.