Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

Galaxy s5 stil hot..mine has s6 features like 577pixcel .3gram..and more

• lahiru

kaaaalu, 14 Jan 2019i have used s5 for 4 years and now my father is using it.he is l... moreInternational ? Korean ?

i have used s5 for 4 years and now my father is using it.he is learning and falling s5 here and there..still works great.camera and battery backup is stunning.

• Gbadoh

Jet, 04 Jan 2019I have had this camera for over 2 years and I have tried to upda... moreI bought this phone UK used in October 2017 but never have any repair up to now! The phone's camera is really a monster!
I can't forget the day I wanted to snap & someone close to me asked "broz your phone na mirror?

• Hawk a Tom

kenna, 04 Jan 2019i lost my samsung galaxy s5 phone how can i recpver it http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+recover+my+lost+andr­oid+phone

• kenna

kenna, 04 Jan 2019how can i recover my cell phonei lost my samsung galaxy s5 phone how can i recpver it

• kenna

how can i recover my cell phone

• Jet

I have had this camera for over 2 years and I have tried to update to a newer phone even an iPhone and nothing compares to this phone! I bought the S7 and returned it the next day because it didn't do half of what this phone does and it is easy to use!

anaoos, 02 Dec 2018Do NOT Update to marshmallow , RAM is too low , and battery drai... moreYup

root and install... dotos
and see the magic

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2018I am still running android 5.0 on my galaxy S5. My carrier isn'... moreDo NOT Update to marshmallow , RAM is too low , and battery drain faster

maxrom, 26 Oct 20184 hours SOT on moderate to heavy usage on this phone in 2018 goo... moreThis is good. The flagship phone galaxy s6 wont give you this much time.

• Mir

youdon'tknowme, 30 Oct 2018Been using the S5 for 3 years now, credibly can say its a great,... moreMy dear friend.
you are using it since long time.
Buy a new orignal battery , backup your data and factory reset your phone.
It will be a brand new phone again.

• briz-jizzy

nice one but try to improve its technology

• WinterWolf

Why, 26 Nov 2018Been having a phone as a hand me down. Works okay especially fro... moreThe operating system and some apps require space for functions of normal use. Disabling or Uninstalling unnecessary apps and features can release some extra space.
The designation of 2GB is based on the hardware capability, not the actual space after boot up as different phones use different amounts. For instance, my S5 only has 339M available at the moment as I am using a lot of tools and tweeks.
1.6GB is still pretty good!

• Why

Been having a phone as a hand me down. Works okay especially from what I had. Does lag a bit at times. I noticed it supposed to be two gigabytes of RAM but it says 1.67 Ram. To me that's a quite a bit difference. there's supposed to be some kind of new update it already has lollipop but I'm afraid what the new update is, last time I had a different phone and it had an update the phone didn't work well

• anonymous

Which is better, this or the Samsung a6 2016?

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2018not all people have much money honey..It is not about much money. This phone is really an ancient of days full of amazing features.

SniperWolf, 08 Nov 2018WOW I cannot believe there are people still talking and discussi... morenot all people have much money honey..