Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

I like it

• Nick Name

My screen goes flickery yellow when the brightness is low and has only 16 gigs, too small for me

Rum, 06 Feb 2019Had a few problems with this phone. About 1 month after usage, h... moreYou may be using a charger that is not powerful enough. This phone requires over 1a to charge, unless turned off. There is also a quick-charge usb3 cable that charges it faster.

• cool j

Rum, 06 Feb 2019Had a few problems with this phone. About 1 month after usage, h... morei have my for year and it woke just like i just get it

• Rum

Had a few problems with this phone. About 1 month after usage, had trouble with charging the phone. It would only charge when phone is turned off. Also had trouble transferring files from my sd card to pc. It works fine if I actually take out the sd to put directly into pc, but it doesn't work well consistently when phone is plugged via usb to pc. Finally, phone screen died. Phone can still be turned on, you can hear the notifications, calls, even fingerprint is still working but you can't see anything on the screen(all black). Lasted 1 year and a half.

• Gbadoh

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2019Galaxy s5 stil hot..mine has s6 features like 577pixcel .3gram..... moreHow come?

Galaxy s5 stil hot..mine has s6 features like 577pixcel .3gram..and more

• lahiru

kaaaalu, 14 Jan 2019i have used s5 for 4 years and now my father is using it.he is l... moreInternational ? Korean ?

i have used s5 for 4 years and now my father is using it.he is learning and falling s5 here and there..still works great.camera and battery backup is stunning.

• Gbadoh

Jet, 04 Jan 2019I have had this camera for over 2 years and I have tried to upda... moreI bought this phone UK used in October 2017 but never have any repair up to now! The phone's camera is really a monster!
I can't forget the day I wanted to snap & someone close to me asked "broz your phone na mirror?

• Hawk a Tom

kenna, 04 Jan 2019i lost my samsung galaxy s5 phone how can i recpver it http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+recover+my+lost+andr­oid+phone

• kenna

kenna, 04 Jan 2019how can i recover my cell phonei lost my samsung galaxy s5 phone how can i recpver it

• kenna

how can i recover my cell phone

• Jet

I have had this camera for over 2 years and I have tried to update to a newer phone even an iPhone and nothing compares to this phone! I bought the S7 and returned it the next day because it didn't do half of what this phone does and it is easy to use!

anaoos, 02 Dec 2018Do NOT Update to marshmallow , RAM is too low , and battery drai... moreYup

root and install... dotos
and see the magic

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2018I am still running android 5.0 on my galaxy S5. My carrier isn'... moreDo NOT Update to marshmallow , RAM is too low , and battery drain faster

maxrom, 26 Oct 20184 hours SOT on moderate to heavy usage on this phone in 2018 goo... moreThis is good. The flagship phone galaxy s6 wont give you this much time.

• Mir

youdon'tknowme, 30 Oct 2018Been using the S5 for 3 years now, credibly can say its a great,... moreMy dear friend.
you are using it since long time.
Buy a new orignal battery , backup your data and factory reset your phone.
It will be a brand new phone again.

• briz-jizzy

nice one but try to improve its technology