Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

Why GSMARENA is showing only international spec, why they are not showing Indian specification and model any particular reason for this

NooN, 12 May 2014At the moment i am using Mega 6.3 and love it. I don't see anyth... moreI am not amazed by an imaginary phone like G3 as the specs says "rumored".
S5 is real not imaginary, why compare an actual phone to an imaginary (RUMORED) phone?

I'd rather go for Galaxy S6 or iPhone 6 or Xperia Z3 or HTC One (M9) than LG G3. How is that?

• Liv

I really don't see any significant in this model. Though got some improvement to the features but still no ois in camera n battery at only 2800 mAh. Also screen only 5.1" where as competitors are at least 5.2".

is.gd

• ab

trinamae, 12 May 2014which is better...s4 or s5 samsung??..help pleases5 good

• NooN

Tcool, 12 May 2014Just when your G3 comes out, only a little more time and a new b... moreAt the moment i am using Mega 6.3 and love it. I don't see anything appealling to me in S5, and i don't want to wait for S6. So G3 seems a good choice. But good for you if you're happy with your S5, even if i don't understand why...

AnonD-243518, 12 May 2014Hy guys how much time galaxy s5 is taking to fully charge from 0... moreLess than 2hours like most of recent smartphones.

• zahra

i hate sumsung phones appearance and all of them are the same and android!

Hy guys how much time galaxy s5 is taking to fully charge from 0% to 100%

• ayush

Anonymous, 12 May 2014Lumia 1020 camera vs s5 camera..gd joke!Really a great phone s5 nd at the same time lumia 1020 too! If compared on camera, no doubts lumia1020 wins but if compared to software i must say s5 leads bec there nothing new in lumias windows soft. But through the overall camparision i think s5 leads through 2 or 3 points and in case of price also, s5 is quiet cheap.

AnonD-237173, 12 May 2014People can critisise the design as much as they want. But one th... moreLumia 1020 camera vs s5 camera..gd joke!

AnonD-90793, 12 May 2014Just got my S5 and I'm truly loving it! Coming from an S3 I feel... moreCongrats you made a good decision, moving from S3. I couldn't bear it myself 3 months before S4's release.
For design part, since i purchased a back protecting cover, i only see the front or the nice black transparent back cover..

shubham yadav, 12 May 2014I know that and if you've read my comments I repeatedly said tha... moreSorry then cheers :)

People can critisise the design as much as they want. But one thing is for sure screen is absolutely gorgeous. And battery life is superb with moderate to heavy usage it easily lasts me a day or more than that..
camera quality is best among all the smartphones available.

So I think all these goodies easily make up for average design!

Just got my S5 and I'm truly loving it! Coming from an S3 I feel it's a great improvement! And truth be told, I'm impressed with the phone... during my first weekend with it, my little girl accidentaly dropped it in the pool... and it came out as good as it went in! I love it!

Well I got a s5 last night and it is relatively good. Download booster is working.it is qualcomm snapdragon. 4.4.2 KitKat.and fingerprint scanner works quite well

Anonymous, 12 May 2014The only usable cards will be Toshiba ones announced 3 weeks ago... moreI know that and if you've read my comments I repeatedly said that they are sd cards and micro sd versions will come eventually. I also knew about the Toshiba ones and even mentioned them indirectly in a comment.

I know. But tcool was saying that there exists no such thing with this speed and I showed him.

Have a nice day

Nice mob..bad os.

• XYZ

AnonD-116479, 12 May 2014Who use phones when taking a shower, LOL. i use. lol xD..

Mohamed, 12 May 2014Guys, do i go for samsung S5 or iphone 5s?S5