Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

Mark, 18 Mar 2014I dont want to pay 700e and then have to pay again for FM FM radio...You can afford 700e but you cannot afford a bluetooth headset with FM radio? If that's the case, better buy a basic phone with built-in radio that wouldn't work without the wired headset and save your 700e.

• advice

spider7, 18 Mar 2014Really I am missing radio on my s4. I am not a radio fan. But so... moretotally agree with u,but u might consider buying Bluetooth headset with built-in radio as u have to use the headset in most phones with built-in radio...
as far i know the best n the market are built by sony.

• advice

Abahko, 19 Mar 20142gb ram a major disappointments...how u gonna play games, how w... moreu can play games with only 512mb of ram,but if u r using a lot of widgets and live wallpaper u need 1.5gig of ram to run games smoothly,u only need more than 2gigs of ram in note 3 phone because of extensive multitasking....

• Abahko

2gb ram a major disappointments...how u gonna play games, how wanna install lots of goodies, tell me for how many more updates could possibly done?....

Graz, 19 Mar 2014Maybe those who like to listen to radio when walking when 3G rec... moreI am not interested in built in radio because it requires the wired headset to work. Radio that needs wired headset is a big disappointment to me. It's good they removed it.

is Air Gesture, Air View and Smart Scroll available in galaxy s5

• Erkan

Graz, 19 Mar 2014Maybe those who like to listen to radio when walking when 3G rec... moreWe're thinking the same thing .. nice review Graz . I'm a Galaxy S3 user and Galaxy S5 is a big disappointment for me too .. I was expecting great enthusiasm. But I decided to buy Xperia Z2 ..

• tazz

Yet another plastic-made?! I really don't know when is the right time for SAMSUNG to use full bezel or aluminium instead of that plastic-dot made!! Put so much high expectations to this s5 but end up dissappointment!! Now really hope note 4 will brings out the different!!

P/s: really don't understand.. Samsung is biggest company that being so counting to use aluminium or bezel much! Save cost maybe?

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2014QUESTION- simple honest answers - which top end smart phones ha... moreMy answer to question number 2 is Lenovo S820

QUESTION- simple honest answers - which top end smart phones have built in radio including apple s5s - and handsets wth radios- QUESTION 2- which one works like a true radio WITHOUT the need for earphones - built in antenna ?

• Graz

Andy, 18 Mar 2014Who on earth wants an actual radio receiver when you can stream ... moreMaybe those who like to listen to radio when walking when 3G reception drops, or for those who have limited data. Streaming radio uses a lot of data and I'd go over my limit easily.
I'm leaving Samsung after having my SIII for 2 years. The S4 wasn't really worth an upgrade and I feel the S5 is nothing except a big disappointment. I am not interested in a heart rate sensor- I'd never find any use for it even when I exercise, just a total gimmick. A fingerprint sensor just seems like a good excuse to get people to buy more stuff through Google and I'd not use it to unlock my phone.
That leaves the slightly upgraded camera ...naah. I'm getting a LG G2!

spider7, 18 Mar 2014Really I am missing radio on my s4. I am not a radio fan. But so... moreDon't confine yourself to the built-in radio that will not work unless you insert the wired headset to your phone, there are other alternatives like the Bluetooth headset with FM radio. Isn't it better to listen to the radio free from the messy wires?

No need to put the radio in phone, it is just an option.

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2014your on here way TOO much.How did you know?

• Mark

Tcool, 18 Mar 2014My dear friend, don't confine yourself to the built-in radio tha... moreI dont want to pay 700e and then have to pay again for FM FM radio...

• spider7

Really I am missing radio on my s4. I am not a radio fan. But sometimes situation make me listen to radio. Also radio is good for listen news when u have no communication device in bus, train etc. Samsung should put a radio in s5. Please samsung put it.

Tcool, 18 Mar 2014My dear friend, don't confine yourself to the built-in radio tha... moreyour on here way TOO much.

AnonD-243950, 18 Mar 2014My dear friend !isnt it good to have fm while i listen it most o... moreMy dear friend, don't confine yourself to the built-in radio that will not work unless you insert the wired headset to your phone, there are other alternatives like the Bluetooth headset with FM radio. Isn't it better to listen to the radio free from the messy wires?

AnonD-129806, 16 Mar 2014In the past there was loads of concepts that made it to reality ... moreI agree with you on that, they're moving at such a rate that they're exhausting all their ideas, it's like they stopped loving what they do. Useless features heart rate monitor and rumors of iris scanners? It's just a phone!!! >:( geez, them the poor folks are gonna have to be guarding their phones with their lives because it's become so personal...it was supposed to be a mere tool but they're making a part of you.

I know right..all these unnecessary features. The average person doesn't have use for all of this. I love seeing innovation go big but Ithink they're going wayyy too far

• parag_pune

anonymous, 17 Mar 2014It depends on the phone brand
No, I don't think this is brand-specific. If a given version of Android OS does not support OTG (in this case Kitkat)..it will not support it on any brand be it Moto G or Samsung or anything else. We need clarification on this important point.