Samsung Galaxy S5

• sam

Wait and see

• jaaky

Saved my $1000 waiting for its release

the size of this thing is pretty much a killer for me.
Too big for my little girlie hands, lol.

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2014wake me when it's got 8GB RAM.wake me up when pigs fly

wake me when it's got 8GB RAM.

• Euphrati Keeler

AnonD-77892, 05 Feb 2014Okeytotally unrelated to this new phone, as good as it will be... I like your nickname. anything to do with mine??? (unless your a gamer, not a reader)

• TANMOY

great

• suresh

pls add dual sim

I will buy it if samsung launch it in India the snapdragon verson not it's won exanoys verson!

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2014it has a 64 bit chip because iphone 5s has itWell seeming that Samsung make iphone screens and main processor I would expect this to have 64bit also.

• optional

If I have options, I'll never will buy a phone without FM radio

• DIEGO VALER

when is ir available

• Steve

No FM raio, no buy. Ever. Never.

it has a 64 bit chip because iphone 5s has it

• FinnishGuy

TheDKumar, 11 Feb 2014Camera is very poor. I am happy with my Lumia 1020. In futu... moreA better camera is Lumia's only good thing. The OS is just horrible. And I've owned a Lumia 920 because I'm Finnish so it's reasonable to support Nokia then. The phone was horrible, because the OS is very poor. I sold it and now I'm using HTC One. There's nothing better than Android.

Cannot wait for the officially launched

TheDKumar, 11 Feb 2014Camera is very poor. I am happy with my Lumia 1020. In futu... moreWhy are you saying this? The phone is not even out yet, and you say is has a poor camera. Samsung always have good camera phones.

• donfafali

cant wait or the release, jux to lay my hands on one...

• TheDKumar

Camera is very poor. I am happy with my Lumia 1020. In future I will going for nokia, not Samsung.

Joe7, 07 Feb 2014no radio!? why samsung?Because no many people don't use radio