Samsung Galaxy S5

i would not mind a dual sim S5

think of including FM Radio

lumia 1020 is 41 pixels while S5 is struggling with 16.let see this surpassed

• torpe7

Note 4, 07 Feb 2014Is That Mean Note 4 come soon ?the note 3 was only released late 2014 so expect the note 4 late 2014 early 2015. probably with a galaxy gear v2

• ckp

We need fm radio too please. I hate it when there is no fm radio, after all this high end price tag.

Note 4, 07 Feb 2014Is That Mean Note 4 come soon ?Note 4 only in the second half of the year.

• siddhss

benchmark suggested 2gb ram, is it true ?? and yes gsmarena....plz add info of exynos version......

• Note 4

Is That Mean Note 4 come soon ?

• AnonD-191712

wants a 4.8" inch Amoled and small bazel phone from sammy....

It will be a much better device than the Galaxy S4. I hope they will add a radio on this one. Wireless Radio is not the same with the FM Radio.

• Hos90

Micro usb v 3.0

• AnonD-122041

consider to have a 4.7" dual sim version too.

I've heard that Samsung will also be releasing 2 versions of the Galaxy S 5. 1 using the Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU and the other using their own Exynos 6 CPU.

I just hope that the Galaxy S 5 will still feature hardware buttons as I hate losing screen space to software buttons.

ali.m, 06 Feb 2014infrared yes ? !With infrared you can use the phone as a remote control for your TV and so on...

• Joe7

no radio!? why samsung?

• pannu

galaxy s5 big power phone and nice feature

• Sam

Qualcomm Snapdragon 805? Wow!

This chip-set has a new Adreno 420 GPU, with up to 40 percent more graphics processing power than its predecessor(Adreno 320), the Snapdragon 805 processor is the first mobile processor to offer system-level Ultra HD support, 4K video capture and playback.

eu, 05 Feb 2014u master made my day.Actually hope AIR will a bit sooner. Well he wanted to know when the king of mobile phones was going to be released . I gave him a legit answer. I don't really know you can never tell for sure , it depends what theyprioritize first but I'm thinking probably march.

Samsung galaxy always best