Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

WhiteEpyon, 09 Feb 2014Well. On my Galaxy Note 2, I'll happily accept the on-scree... moreI have had the Galaxy Nexus, S3, Note 1, Note 2, and currently have a Nexus 5 and LG G2 (F320. Nice!). I have to say that although on-screen buttons don't take up significant space I find myself hitting the home button instead of space at times. It can be very annoying. I just wish there was a way to change the size of them without rooting. Trying a larger keyboard now to see if that helps.

• Gaurav

How is battery???

• WhiteEpyon

AnonD-231261, 07 Feb 2014I've heard that Samsung will also be releasing 2 versions o... moreWell. On my Galaxy Note 2, I'll happily accept the on-screen buttons if it meant a smaller phone. Having on screen buttons is no problem for 5.3+ inch devices with KitKat.

• steve

its 2,3 ghz quad core snapdagon 805 chipset, but i dont see a point in this phone, waste of money

for the others who wants radio and tv remote control... download them at google play store... know how to use your phone

Akhil, 08 Feb 2014The screen size of s5 is bigger than s4 because ,its 4k vid... more2.5ghz

AnonD-205075, 08 Feb 2014Wow, that screen. Such a waste of energy...You are right, it is pointless to make such a high resolution screen for mobile phones, but this is the trend now. :P

• ka

If it's as same as t3 concept must be perfect. I do love it on t3 demo.

frount flash lite add

• AnonD-205075

Wow, that screen.
Such a waste of energy...

• china

[deleted post]buy China made phone then....

• Akhil

The screen size of s5 is bigger than s4 because ,its 4k video playback man..its should be bigger to feel the difference.
GPU is really cool..its adereno 420.
& about the camera 16 MP is absolutly fine.
does anyone know cpu clock speed?

siddhss, 07 Feb 2014benchmark suggested 2gb ram, is it true ?? and yes gsmarena... moreHow can anybody from the comments section possibly know ?

• kartik

Looking good... Waiting for release..

• Babu

please add dual sim

• shakib

I love s5.bt there is no radio.can i download it from store?

i would not mind a dual sim S5

think of including FM Radio

lumia 1020 is 41 pixels while S5 is struggling with 16.let see this surpassed

• torpe7

Note 4, 07 Feb 2014Is That Mean Note 4 come soon ?the note 3 was only released late 2014 so expect the note 4 late 2014 early 2015. probably with a galaxy gear v2