Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

There's a solution for the battery issue of nougat.
Just Wipe the cache partition. You'll find the improvement instantly. For wiping, search in YouTube.
Mine is fixed with this method...

Joel, 01 Sep 2017My Galaxy doesn't update to 7.0 (Nougat) plz helpDont update your phone.
Battery performance isn't that good...

• ppp

Justahelper, 15 Sep 2017Hello there, Add more information. What phone model do you have?928 g(India)

• Moses

Has anyone updated they android to 7.0 on their S6 edge+, If so kindly provide some info on the performance having the android 7.0. Thank You :)

• Justahelper

I've been using S6 Edge Plus (G928f) dialy.(Bought at 2015)
Now the battery is dead and needs replacement.
No Led,Not charging.

On the other hand,the phone is just perfect till now.
The design is really Premium,the screen(thanks to its amoled and 2k resolution panel),camera is pretty well,fingerprint scanner is fast and the battery is ok for my usage(about 5+ hours screen on time)
Performance is also great and software is just outsanding.

• Justahelper

Joel, 01 Sep 2017My Galaxy doesn't update to 7.0 (Nougat) plz helpHello there,

Add more information.
What phone model do you have?

AKM, 13 Sep 2017one of the best phone from samsung, it can still compete with 20... moreI totally agree with you,the phone is just perfect in every way.cheers

• AKM

one of the best phone from samsung, it can still compete with 2017 high end phones in performance, best camera, screen, sound, processor /chipset and weight only thing is missing sd card slot.

• jules

I have a galaxy s6edge+. there was an update on the soft wear and I cant sync to my car.
I have been told it is the soft wear. Does anyone else have these problems?

• Angeldemond

Y theres still no nougat update on samsung s6 edge plus?

• Joel

My Galaxy doesn't update to 7.0 (Nougat) plz help

• Nyago boys

Hi
How will i use google play instead of Galaxy app in my s6 edge ➕

• Rizwan

Hi... i have got small dust dots on the back glass of s6 edge plus.... can someone help me to get rid of them....

• AN

Hello, i wanna ask:

I have S6 Edge+ model number SM-G928T, which model number battery of it? EB-BG928ABA or ABE? are they interchange-able or not?

since i live in Indonesia and want to repair the battery as soon as possible, since the battery has caused amoled to touch the goriila glass at the middle, thx

dong, 28 Jul 2017Is s6 edge + is dual sim? Pls answer tyNo

• Niazi

afridif18, 28 Jul 2017is galaxy s6 edge plus support fast charging? Yes dear

• AnonD-220470

rocky, 24 Jul 2017Its depend on your usage. Maybe you have a lot open application... morePossibly but its strange, even after shutdown and clean reboot, it drains pretty fast. But Ive switched to the workhorse Note5 and the performance is not disappointing at all. Well, so far... :)

• AnonD-220470

Is it just me or the battery life is just not what it seems to be... I realise I'm draining the battery by half day. Even though I'm heavy on data, reviews say it should last me a full work day. Or is there something wrong with my phone?

afridif18, 28 Jul 2017is galaxy s6 edge plus support fast charging? Yes

• afridif18

is galaxy s6 edge plus support fast charging?