Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

• Mir

Savor, 15 Mar 2015A Samsung product built by mostly Samsung in-house parts. Exynos... moreWell ... The software..
Android belongs to Google ..not samsung

there is notting exciting, new or innovative here....
i bet samsung will struggle to shoft thesr phones....

i am a.long standing samsung fan but it is time to look else where...

samsung truly failed both on GS6 and Edge...

i shall wait for.amazing Z4 from sony, it would blow your mind.

Rahul-S, 13 Mar 2015I have one question? The screen size of the Galaxy S6 Edge is 5.... moreThe screen is 5.1 with edges included not 5.3

Savor, 14 Mar 2015The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge is perfect for Material Design and ge... moreThe S6 EDGE Sar is: 0,334 W/kg (head)
I don't know where you found yours but it's wrong.

• Savor

A Samsung product built by mostly Samsung in-house parts. Exynos was a flipping a bird to Qualcomm's monopoly on SoC's. A true music artist should write their own songs and play their own instruments. Samsung builds their own hardware and software. Project Zero is a new era for them...

• yeah i said it

Hate it or love it , you have to admit that Samsung Emerald Green is a new color for smartphones. Nice!

• m86k

AnonD-345273, 15 Mar 2015For much better I wait in august new Samsung Galaxy S6 to coming... moreAny serious link or you are dreaming about this ?

For much better I wait in august new Samsung Galaxy S6 to coming with this new specs:

1.Display.- 3K or 4K screen - 638ppi
2.Memory.- 4 GB RAM DDR4
3.Chipset.- Snapdragon 815

• jay

where can i buy one unlocked?

Today I've seen this device benchmark score. It's shown beastly performance on benchmark. S6 edge score 70349 on antutu. :O

• Savor

The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge is perfect for Material Design and gesture swipe fans like myself. The thing looks cool and might be the best smartphone design of 2015. I don't see any other company surpassing it. They nailed it as S6 edge makes all other phones from an older school generation.

With all that said, I had to do a double take on the SAR level. Is it really 1.58 for head? That is dangerous levels. Samsung was known for low SAR years ago with the earlier Notes and S3. SAR may not mean much now to some folks but wait you end up with a tumor.

• antu

jusin, 13 Mar 2015antu,,, you said "from your experience" i suppose that... moreFrom my hand on experience.it is available right now.please check your nearest samsung store.

• m86k

AnonD-365011, 13 Mar 2015There is a news saying that S6 Edge might come out with Marvel S... moreI think if Samsung decides to make this marvel limited edition, the phones will be available around movie theater release. Apparently, 3 weeks after "official release date".

There is a news saying that S6 Edge might come out with Marvel Super Heroes themed designs.

Anyone getting this? Or should just buy the Edge once it hits the markets?

I love that Iron Mam design, but I don't like to wait too long to get one of these.

Plse make phones of removeble battery and non removeble battery to give us options

• Rahul-S

I have one question? The screen size of the Galaxy S6 Edge is 5.1 Inch. I want to know that does this screen size includes the edge screen on both side? OR the screen size of S6 Edge is 5.1 inch + Edge screen on the both side extra? Does it mean that with Edge screen included, the screen size of S6 Edge is almost 5.3 inch with edge screen on both sides? Pls clarify this if anyone know anything about this.

• sammy

sam, 12 Mar 2015one bad feature is that it has no external memory. if something ... moreexternal memory is the things of the past, I explain that in my previous posts why, also I have no problem with none removable battery,
however I have a big problem with not having a water proof feature, and certainly ridicules pricing considering there is nothing special about this phone and soon all the features of this phone will be absolute STANDARD across the board in upcoming phones.

Samsung has not delivered anything innovative and special, I believe they would not sell this unless they introduce a water proofing version WITHOUT loss of processing power or size,

there is NOTHING special here and as a big Samsung fan I am honesty so disappointed

• Assure

Curved edges, is no registered trademark,BB and now Apple has announced curved edges in 6S. There is no big catch n inflating the price, to encash customers opinions. Paying fr a Sammy Curved Hdtv is same too.

• seriously

sam, 12 Mar 2015one bad feature is that it has no external memory. if something ... moreoh dear, oh dear sam,, now what are we going to do with you!! then i think this is not the phone for you, and stop taking to many pictures using your phone!!! get a camera !!!

• jusin

boss from Nature, 13 Mar 2015I went to Frankfurt satar. to tak a look of gs6 edge.from this e... moreboss,, who uses the loudspeaker on a phone? use earbuds or headphone.