Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

AnonD-481725, 06 Oct 2017This is what i hate about Samsung, android 7 is supposed to be 1... moreS7 Nougat update has no bugs. What are you talking about? Stop lying.

The-Artist, 07 Oct 2017Have already disabled the fast charging but still, the charging ... moreJust keep your phone in slanting position so that air can pass through its sides, display and back at the same time... If you keep your phone flat, it won't allow the air to flow from the back or display which may result in heating...

AnonD-257122, 07 Oct 2017I had no charging issues so far with my Samsung phones. I had us... moreEven I don't have any issues with the charging yet... Those were some precautions so that your device does not overheat...

Shhzd amar, 07 Oct 2017You can alternatively disable the fast charging in settings...Have already disabled the fast charging but still, the charging is very fast with the bundled fast charger. Even with a 2V/1.5A charger, the charging time is pretty much the same. Not that I've a complaint regarding fast charging. It's a great feature. And it's normal to heat up during charging. The heat gradually reduces as the battery charges over certain percent. Most of the smartphones do get warm while on charge. I was looking for a way to reduce my S7 getting warm during charging. My room remains pretty cool, so tried charging with the case removed but not much effect. I guess, I've to deal with it.

Shhzd amar, 07 Oct 2017I never allow my S7 to get below 40-50%... And I always turn the... moreI had no charging issues so far with my Samsung phones. I had used the S6 edge plus for over eight months with fast charging and never had any problems same goes for my current S7 with no issues till date. I unplug it immediately after it reaches 100℅ I don't charge my phone overnight.

The-Artist, 05 Oct 2017Well, it's not a 2 years old device for sure. The weed you smoke... moreI never allow my S7 to get below 40-50%... And I always turn the room's fan on while it is charging... Thirdly I don't keep the device flat, it is in slanting position, so that maximum air can pass... This way the device heats much less....

The-Artist, 05 Oct 2017Well, it's not a 2 years old device for sure. The weed you smoke... moreYou can alternatively disable the fast charging in settings...

David09, 03 Oct 2017I updated my S7 to Android 7 and I have a bluetooth glitch. Whe... moreThis is what i hate about Samsung, android 7 is supposed to be 1 year old and no smartphone should be not updated yet, and the updated ones of Samsung are still buggy, while my Sony Xperia x is running Android 7 butter smooth since i bought it 6 months earlier, and now it is running 7.1.1 from 2 months again butter smooth, and since Samsung is the most android smartphones, now Android is known as a buggy and laggy, Samsung really needs to improve their software and hardware quality.

Jatinder, 06 Oct 2017Supports VOLTE or not???Yes it does and shows 'volte' before the signal bar.

• Jatinder

Supports VOLTE or not???

Chris, 05 Oct 2017Love this phone, the only problem with it is after 2 years use c... moreWell, it's not a 2 years old device for sure. The weed you smoke must be of very high quality. Hehe. The bundled adaptive fast charger takes under 2 hours to completely charge the S7. It gets pretty hot during charging and as you know, heat is the worst enemy of batteries. Not just that, batteries lose charge over time and degrade in backup. And with non removable batteries, we as users are at loss. I intend to use my S7 for a long time so I'm using a Samsung 1.5A charger these days to especially see if the heat build-up is less or the same when compared to charging with the bundled adaptive fast charger. Will update my findings here.

Chris, 05 Oct 2017Love this phone, the only problem with it is after 2 years use c... more2 years?? It released last year in March dude.

• Chris

Love this phone, the only problem with it is after 2 years use constantly hammering fast charge on it the battery life is now a bit rubbish.

imRGZ, 05 Oct 2017S7's camera is soo good that Samsung reused the same sensor in S... moreExactly it's one of the best camera phone I've ever come across. Pics are so sharp and clear in any lighting conditions.

AnonD-542822, 25 Sep 2017In S6 camera is 16mp and in S7 its 12mp....which will be the best inS7's camera is soo good that Samsung reused the same sensor in S8 with minor changes. If camera is ur preference then Samsung flagships never disappoint and are in fact one of the best.

Waiting for Oreo Update, will it get it till december?

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2017The S7 edge is a lot more problematic than the S7. The display e... moreA complete smartphone which fulfills all your needs, S7 rocks!!

• David09

I updated my S7 to Android 7 and I have a bluetooth glitch.
When I am pairing S7 with gear S2, the gear S2 provides a 6 digit pin but I can't enter the pin in my S7 and so I can't pair S7 with gear S2.
Has anyone have such a problem? Any solution?

• pk

AnonD-257122, 30 Sep 2017Even I couldn't find one, I'm currently using tempered glass on ... moreU should find full screen guard
Today i got full screen guard at only 300 bucks

AnonD-257122, 30 Sep 2017That's why I chose the S7 over the S7 edge, perfect size and sup... moreThe S7 edge is a lot more problematic than the S7. The display edges are a hassle in typing. It's almost impossible to use without a case. And the front curved glass is so fragile. It easily breaks. Not to mention the vertical pink line that shows up in the screen after some time. S7 is more practical and usable. The edge would have been better if it the screen wasn't curved.