Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

Waiting for Oreo Update, will it get it till december?

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2017The S7 edge is a lot more problematic than the S7. The display e... moreA complete smartphone which fulfills all your needs, S7 rocks!!

• David09

I updated my S7 to Android 7 and I have a bluetooth glitch.
When I am pairing S7 with gear S2, the gear S2 provides a 6 digit pin but I can't enter the pin in my S7 and so I can't pair S7 with gear S2.
Has anyone have such a problem? Any solution?

• pk

AnonD-257122, 30 Sep 2017Even I couldn't find one, I'm currently using tempered glass on ... moreU should find full screen guard
Today i got full screen guard at only 300 bucks

AnonD-257122, 30 Sep 2017That's why I chose the S7 over the S7 edge, perfect size and sup... moreThe S7 edge is a lot more problematic than the S7. The display edges are a hassle in typing. It's almost impossible to use without a case. And the front curved glass is so fragile. It easily breaks. Not to mention the vertical pink line that shows up in the screen after some time. S7 is more practical and usable. The edge would have been better if it the screen wasn't curved.

AnonD-257122, 30 Sep 2017Even I couldn't find one, I'm currently using tempered glass on ... moreSame here man, thought i'm the only one...Pissed me off i always use a tempered glass screen protector for my phones

The-Artist, 29 Sep 2017Samsung's update policy is pretty bad for their last generation ... moreSamsung can be slower with updates, but remember Samsung has the amazing touchwiz with so many usefull features and fully customable, so naturally it takes longer

Other brands like Sony rush their updates to impress people, but these updates are full of bugs. Samsung is the King of Android phones and has proven this over the years. Best camera, best operating system, best battery life, best resale value.

The-Artist, 26 Sep 2017Can anyone suggest a good edge-to-edge covering 3D curved and cl... moreEven I couldn't find one, I'm currently using tempered glass on my S7 but it doesn't cover the edges.

The-Artist, 29 Sep 2017No complaints. After 5 days of handling the S7, I feel it's a pe... moreThat's why I chose the S7 over the S7 edge, perfect size and superb phone in all aspects.

AnonD-702042, 29 Sep 2017S7 May get samsung Experience UI In Oreo Update... https://ww... moreSamsung's update policy is pretty bad for their last generation flagships. My Galaxy On8 (mid range which I bought for $200) got Nougat update with Samsung Experience 8.1 UI a month ago.. Sad to say, the user interface on my Galaxy On8 with Samsung Experience 8.1 feels more advanced than my S7. With the recent launcher update, I can swipe down on anywhere to reveal the notification panel which is one of the best features and very handy on big screen Galaxies as you don't need to swipe down from the top to bring the notification panel. Hope my S7 get it pretty soon..

AnonD-257122, 26 Sep 2017If size matters to you then you should've gone for the S7 edge i... moreNo complaints. After 5 days of handling the S7, I feel it's a perfect size for me. Initially typing on the Samsung keyboard felt uncomfortable due to the small size of the keyboard. I resized it to fit my comfort level but due to no dark theme support and low prediction accuracy (when using swipe or continuous input) on Samsung Keyboard, I replaced it with Google Keyboard (always been used to Google Keyboard) so now, I've no complaints regrading the size of the S7. It's neither too big nor to small. Now it's the other way around, when using my Galaxy On8 (having 5.5 inches display) it feels too big to operate single handedly.

• AnonD-702042

S7 May get samsung Experience UI In Oreo Update...

AnonD-542822, 25 Sep 2017Friends yesterday when i orderd S7 in flipkart it was for 29990.... moreSue flipkart.. how they dare to show you such price. Ask them to down it to 9999

The-Artist, 26 Sep 2017Well, I've been using phones having 5.5 inches display since mor... moreIf size matters to you then you should've gone for the S7 edge instead of the regular S7.

Can anyone suggest a good edge-to-edge covering 3D curved and clear tempered glass for the S7? I'm from India.
After much searching, I found one in the market. It's edge-to-edge covering but unfortunately it's not a curved glass so the corners doesn't stick properly because of 2.5D Glass used on the S7 screen..

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2017If 5.1" is small, then what can you say about the iPhone 7's 4.7... moreWell, I've been using phones having 5.5 inches display since more than an year and I'm kinda used to it. 5.5 inches screen size is the perfect size for me. The 5.1 inches display on the S7 is quite adequate I guess. Neither too big nor too small. Due to smaller screen size and overall smaller footprint of the S7, It's certainly easy to use singlehandedly. However, it still feels like a downgrade coming from a 5.5 inches screen size but never mind, I'll get used to it in a few days. As for the iPhone 7's 4.7 inches screen size, that would be too small for me to adjust. Hehe.

The-Artist, 25 Sep 2017I got my Samsung Galaxy S7 (Gold Platinum) delivered today. Got... moreIf 5.1" is small, then what can you say about the iPhone 7's 4.7" screen?

• Pavel

AnonD-257122, 26 Sep 2017I think blackberry is history now, are they still making phones?? They are under CTL/Alcatel (Chinese)

Pavel, 25 Sep 2017I think about Blackberry Keyone or Samsung S7 yet. I have never ... moreI think blackberry is history now, are they still making phones??

• Pavel

I think about Blackberry Keyone or Samsung S7 yet. I have never had Blackberry, I like an Android and a hardware keyboard, but it is a bit more expensive (not too much). I like FM tuner too. They make good pics both of them. Is it worth to add some money for BB? What do you think?