Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8

• Khavi001

I got s8 fd its a good fone but I found sound is less once u r receiving a call and secondly if u use dual sim adapter (to use 2 sims +sd card) it won't work. Some1 said in android 9 this hack can't happen.

• Jimmy

Zaibish, 08 Aug 2019Is it worth to buy Samsung galaxy S8 in 2019.If it's a reasonable price, I'd say go for it. I got one secondhand in the summer of 2018 and haven't had any problems to date, and that's with heavy use.

For standard communication/browsing/etc. purposes, I'd recommend it!

• Sambliss

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2019no, buy one of the galaxy A ranges , similar spec and better cam... moreThe A series are of good qualities and are not expensive as the S series but the they don't have the qualities like the S series for example The screen of the A70 is of corning gorilla glass 3 but the S6 edge uses corning gorilla glass 5

Zaibish, 08 Aug 2019Is it worth to buy Samsung galaxy S8 in 2019.no, buy one of the galaxy A ranges , similar spec and better camera at a fraction of the price

Is it worth to buy Samsung galaxy S8 in 2019.

lub, 07 Aug 2019For senior citizens, especially in the condition you are talking... moreI proposed the option of a 7 or 8 in tablet that supports sim cards but it wasn't portable enough and could not be held with one hand. Thanks anyway I might get one for myself.

• lub

TheNintendoPug, 06 Aug 2019hey guys do you think this is a good phone for a senior citizen ... moreFor senior citizens, especially in the condition you are talking about, I believe its always better to get a tablet than a phone.... my advice, get Samsung tablet instead.. regards

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2019I would certainly recommend a case, that's the first thing and I... moreThank you so much for the advice. I'm taking my uncle to see some phones soon and i'l let him pick one out that will fit his needs

Madrus, 05 Aug 2019Thank You! You're most welcome:)

TheNintendoPug, 06 Aug 2019hey guys do you think this is a good phone for a senior citizen ... moreI would certainly recommend a case, that's the first thing and I would say that whether you were young a senior citizen, able bodied or if you had a disability as it's quite a fragile phone and will be prone to damage if dropped without a case. The phone imo also doesn't provide much grip when used with one hand or when trying to turn the phone in the hand, its basically a glass sandwich.

The phone also has buttons on each side of the phone which could be awkward for someone that has only has the use of one hand.

But anyway...

This is going to really come down to what the user finds comfortable as I'm sure you are aware, so there is no better way than allowing the person to check out the phones for themselves in this case. Regardless of whether you have a disability or not, the same always applies. What may be good for one person may not be so good for another.

hey guys do you think this is a good phone for a senior citizen that is paralised on one side?
If you have any suggestions for a phone under 400 cad please tell me thanks.

• Madrus

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2019Could mean a number of things. Depends on what the sellers defi... moreThank You!

• star boy

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2019For my case, I flashed android pie via Odin. Will check on onlin... moremy get problem my camera refused to come

Madrus, 31 Jul 2019Hey! What do you think buying Samsung Galaxy S8 from EBay "open ... moreCould mean a number of things. Depends on what the sellers definition of 'open box's is. I would contact the seller directly and ask. Any seller worth their salt will be open and transparent. As always it's 'buyer beware', especially when goods are 2nd hand and comes with NO warranty.

Here's what Ebay say -

"An item in excellent, new condition with no wear. The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. The item includes original accessories. The item may be a factory second. See the seller's listing for full details and description"

• MS

I am using S8 from October 2018, not able to find a new phone to replace this. Only option I do consider is S9. But its not worth to buy S9 now being a S8 user. I want a phone without notch, hole in display, moving selfie camera etc. Ok with thin chin and forehead like S8.

• Me

scorpio, 31 Jul 2019I will never understand the crazy scramble for updates. People t... moreY because u say so ....humble yourself ....let ppl live .

• Madrus

Hey! What do you think buying Samsung Galaxy S8 from EBay "open box" ? Is it safe to me? What does it mean?

• scorpio

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2019Or he or she could just be economical with the truth. Either way... moreI will never understand the crazy scramble for updates. People tear their hair out and squeal if they do not receive quick updates. They then go and download for themselves and end up stuffing their phones. Learn to be patient and be satisfied with what you are currently using. It works just fine as it is up till now. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

scorpio, 29 Jul 2019In that case it seems that you received very poor service if the... moreOr he or she could just be economical with the truth. Either way yeah, I wish them good luck also :)

Ahsan Malik, 29 Jul 2019So how it can be fixed?I don't know as I have not played PUBG, so I have never ran into any issues. I don't know if any of the suggestions out there would work, or have worked or if the issues experienced by others are identical to your experiences. There could simply be issues with the app itself.