Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8

Vishal rajput 87, 08 Oct 2018And one more thing hows the battery back up?You're welcome we'll there's no hang or lag on the S8, I'm using this beauty for a while now and there's no such problem. As far as battery back up is concerned it depends on your usage for me it's good. Yes it goes down to 7-8% on standby when I go to sleep at night but once you start using it it's pretty sturdy but don't expect miracles. Hope this helps. Overall I'm happy with my S8.

• Vishal rajput 87

And one more thing hows the battery back up?

• Vishal rajput 87

Sam799, 08 Oct 2018Once you hold the S8 in your hands you'll feel the difference. I... moreThanks sam for the help. One more question. My samsung s7 hangs sometimes. Is it same in samsung s8. Thanks in advance.

Vishal rajput 87, 08 Oct 2018Guys can you help me. I am using samsung galaxy s7. I am plannin... moreOnce you hold the S8 in your hands you'll feel the difference. It's one of the best phones over used so far the infinity display will blow you away it's completely different from the S7 series. Also the S8 is due for android pie update which the S7 won't be getting. I chose this over the S9 as there's not much difference between the two also the S8 is much cheaper than the latest S9 series.

• LaurM

Hello, I have updated my S8 today. I'm not satisfied with this update. The battery seems to discharge faster. The phone is hot even if I only used ordinary applications. So take care, or wait, to view more opinions. Have fun!

• Apu

Vishal rajput 87, 08 Oct 2018Guys can you help me. I am using samsung galaxy s7. I am plannin... morehello s8 very good yes. should buy much yes. i has lots in house yes?

• Vishal rajput 87

Guys can you help me. I am using samsung galaxy s7. I am planning to buy samsung galaxy s8. Is it a good decision. Is there any difference between s7 and s8. Should i buy samsung s8.

raj, 07 Oct 2018hai, how is sound quality through earphones in s8.is it as good ... moreI had the g6 and overall de s8 is better, the sound is also better in my opinion, and with adapt sound you can adapt the sound to your unique ears. So with that you will hear the most of your music, and it has an equilizer to adapt it further. Samsung is a step up if you have an lg now.

raj, 07 Oct 2018hai, how is sound quality through earphones in s8.is it as good ... moreSound quality via headphones is great, to be honest i haven't used the headphones which came with the phone as I use Sony headphones which I've been using for a long time and they go pretty well with my S8. Can't say whether they are better than LG as I haven't used the G6.

please , any one have issue of the red tint or the camera focus issue on the s8 ?

please suggest which one in better in all aspect ...1+6 or s8 ?

• raj

Sam799, 04 Oct 2018Thanks. The camera on the S8 is one of the best I've come across... morehai, how is sound quality through earphones in s8.is it as good as lg g6.anyone please reply.

FullmetalJun, 05 Oct 2018What is its name or brand then?It's called "costel" tempered glass here, it's a local brand.

Sam799, 05 Oct 2018Sorry can't post the link for the tempered glass as I bought it ... moreWhat is its name or brand then?

FullmetalJun, 05 Oct 2018Post link of the tempered glass please. I can't find any good on... moreSorry can't post the link for the tempered glass as I bought it from one of the stores (after trying almost a dozen) for $15 and paid the money only after putting a case on it and typing all the alphabets in a jiffy and swipping the screen in all directions. Trust me this one works like a charm in fact I bought one more as standby as it's really hard to find one.

• stone

Sam799, 03 Oct 2018After several unsuccessful attempts finally got a tempered glass... moreMan thank you for such a realistic round up about s8. Am considering getting the base model as well. But I'd like to know from u how effective is this bokeh feature on the camera? Really important to me. Countless reviews ive read/watched said same thing about the cameras incapacity. Tho takes nice shots but producing well blurred out background with edge detection isn't so achievable. Would you say that's right about s8's camera? Have you tested it extensively?

• stone

Sam799, 04 Oct 2018Thanks. The camera on the S8 is one of the best I've come across... moreThanks man i appreciate

Sam799, 03 Oct 2018After several unsuccessful attempts finally got a tempered glass... morePost link of the tempered glass please. I can't find any good one at a reasonable price

stone, 04 Oct 2018Thanks man i appreciate You're welcome :-)

• scorpio

Gokhale, 04 Oct 2018My phone was bought online in USA IN June this year. Now I am in... moreTake it to a service centre as it should be under a Samsung world wide warranty.