Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

• bogart

i mainly bought this tab for movies.... i can watch 5-6, average 100mins movie, it only takes 15% of battery per movie... using it also for games... but the battery wont last for it, especially high graphics game..

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2014choosing between iPad Mini 2 and this for my birthday gift.... moreHere are some things:

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4:
ADVANTAGES:
*super clear screen display
*user-friendly (can share some files)
*has larger screen than iPad Mini (measured 8.4 inches)
*you can insert SD Card for additional memory
*fast
DISADVANTAGES:
*lags a little
*drains battery faster

iPad Mini 2:
ADVANTAGES:
*retina display (super great screen that your eye cannot distinguish its overwhelming natural colors)
*super fast working or lag-free
*good battery life
*great games to play
DISADVANTAGES:
*smaller screen than Tab S 8.4
*not user-friendly (sometimes cannot share files)
*cannot add SD Card to expand your device memory

But the decision is up to you.
If you want a faster and lag-free tablet and good battery life, go ahead choose the Apple iPad Mini 2.
But if you want a user-friendly and bigger screen tablet, then choose Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.

THESE TABLETS are both 15,000 Pesos below in the Philippines, but I think Samsung Tab Pro 8.4 is cheaper than the iPad mini 2.

Does this tablet is fast? Is battery life good? I need your answers guys, I want to buy one.

• maximuxs

Is there any update to lollipop????????

Pura , 01 Apr 2015Is it a voice calling tab?? Please viewer or administration... moreNo, it not gsm devices

I have been using the tab pro 2 months ago. It has perfect display and it runs fast. The multitasking has no problem and the camera is perfect and images are clear!!!! The battery lasts about 12 hours with auto brightness!!!! I definitely recommend it

• Pura

Is it a voice calling tab?? Please viewer or administration suggest me the best tablet for voice calling and picture quality must be good too.... looking forward for Your answers with regards....

Battery life on my Tab Pro 8.4 - at least 4 hours of video playback, depending on brightness/volume. Double that for audio or eBooks.
Some codecs not natively supported.
Download Archos Player, Mx Player or VLC to play anything

How is the battery life? I heard that it is short.

If you are to play an HD movie @ 50% brightness and sound, how many hours?

• 1234567

Drake_35, 31 Jan 2015can it be updated with Lollypop ios?Nope, still waiting

• jakir

AnonD-87543, 11 Jan 2015nexus 7 2013 or tab pro ???? i need the tablet for reading ... morebetter get Tab Pro 8.4 the best ever I swear

• Drake_35

can it be updated with Lollypop ios?

jinxy, 16 Jan 2015better get tab pro. i have my nexus and it has this issue o... moreHi,
I'm sorry for my worst English.
My nexus wont charged too after update to lollipop.
I left it on charged for a day then it is able to charger again!

• jinxy

AnonD-87543, 11 Jan 2015nexus 7 2013 or tab pro ???? i need the tablet for reading ... morebetter get tab pro. i have my nexus and it has this issue of freezing sometimes won't turn on or charge. i like the performance but the issue sucks. unfortunately, my nexus at the moment doesn't want to turn on nor charge. I have to bring it to a repair shop for diagnosis coz the warranty is already over.

nexus 7 2013 or tab pro ???? i need the tablet for reading & media cosumption and am really appreciate the device speed and battery performance wats ur advice & thanq in advance

• joelsky

jhingalala, 03 Jan 2015Bought this from best buy for $200. A charm!my question is ... moreThe wall charger is built for international use. Input voltage must be between 110 --240v. So yes u can.

• jhingalala

Bought this from best buy for $200. A charm!my question is will it work on 220V -240V?

AnonD-346864, 31 Dec 2014How do you go about getting your warranty from samsung, if... moreShould have contacted P2i .... the global leader in liquid. repellent nano-coating technology

• Park Bom

AnonD-346864, 31 Dec 2014How do you go about getting your warranty from samsung, if... moreI think it will not covered...it's not their fault....buy a new one ^_^