Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4

AutoFocus, 07 Oct 2022 Long overnight charging should consume slightly more powe... moreSo, this means the Samsung overall will use more electricity than the 10T?

ele, 10 Oct 2022which ever has the bigger battery if I have 150 watts charg... moreSo in this case the OnePlus will use less electricity overall then?

• J
      • Jakoh1
      • Q71
      • 12 Oct 2022

What happened to the battery endurance stat?

ele, 10 Oct 2022which ever has the bigger battery if I have 150 watts charg... moreSo, are you saying the 10T which has a 4800mAh battery that charges a lot faster would use more energy than the Samsung?

• 47C
          • 11 Oct 2022

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2022Wait, so people are paying more for less?I'm just testing this device. Samsung has great pre-order trade ins. Got the Flip 4 + Watch 5 Pro, and Buds 2 Pro for $274 after trading in a Flip 3. Already have the S22U but I will try to trade in when S23U comes out and it'll be another good deal.

• e
            • ele
            • QZH
            • 10 Oct 2022

Gino76ph, 07 Oct 2022Understood. But what If we compare the slow 25w charging of... morewhich ever has the bigger battery if I have 150 watts charging a 4000mah battery it will use less electricity than a 15 watt 6500 mah battery

AutoFocus, 07 Oct 2022 Long overnight charging should consume slightly more powe... moreUnderstood. But what If we compare the slow 25w charging of a Samsung phone (again overnight from 11pm to 6am) against the fast 150w charging of a OnePlus phone in under 45 minutes. Which one would you say uses more electricity?

• HNY
                • 07 Oct 2022

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2022Dude SD cards are NEVER coming back on flagships. Get a son... moreWait, so people are paying more for less?

Gino76ph, 02 Oct 2022I have a stupid question about charging. Nowadays people ar... more
                  Long overnight charging should consume slightly more power because the charger was plugged into wall socket and is turned On. The charger will wastes little amount of energy (negligible) even after phone get fully charged.

I have a stupid question about charging. Nowadays people are trying to tighten their belts to the rising cost of living. If I was to slow charge a Samsung Galaxy S, Z or A overnight (typically from 11pm to 6am) vs fast charging a phone such as a Poco F4 for just an hour which phone, would you say would help save me on electricity? Just asking please.

awesomeness

I'm not a big fan of flip phones. But when I bought this one for my collection I really liked it. I think it's the best flip phone made so far...

• x0k
                          • 28 Sep 2022

dizzy, 03 Sep 2022want to buy this! so much FOR THE SIZE but never will becu... moreDude SD cards are NEVER coming back on flagships. Get a sony if it's that important

• Rosso
                            • 3LF
                            • 21 Sep 2022

Too51oll, 08 Sep 2022Asus Zenfone 9 🤔Basically the only option, I don't think there is any brand new Android that's sub 6 inches anymore

Gino76ph, 08 Sep 2022How?You can hide apps easily on home screen and apps screens:
                              Settings
                              Home screen
                              Hide apps

• v$E
                                • 18 Sep 2022

At least this used tsmc chip so fantastic battery life, though not as iphone
                                I will formally denounce samsung as a foundry for cpu/gpu
                                they are hot, inefficient and draw a lot of power

• P
                                  • PG97
                                  • X%J
                                  • 15 Sep 2022

spun, 14 Sep 2022On WiFi yes. Battery is decent on WiFi; but i took the phon... moreYup, same with my brother when we went on holiday. I have the 13 pro and this lasted me till around 11pm whilst his Z Flip was struggling with battery at around 6pm. We both used maps and had 5g on pretty much all day. If the Z Flip had better battery I would have loved this phone but Apple wins for me all day

• s
                                    • spun
                                    • 3Wn
                                    • 14 Sep 2022

Joshua, 14 Sep 2022That is interesting, I also own the Flip 4 and I can get a ... moreOn WiFi yes. Battery is decent on WiFi; but i took the phone on a holiday and needed it it for google maps, etc on 4G...and it barely lasted until the evening. Had to charge by 5pm

• J
                                      • Joshua
                                      • U3C
                                      • 14 Sep 2022

spun, 13 Sep 2022Battery life is abysmal; as per usual from Samsung. Really ... moreThat is interesting, I also own the Flip 4 and I can get a full days worth of battery no issues whatsoever. Certainly better than the previous generation. I guess it depends on your usage though.

• S
                                        • SliMShadY112
                                        • nUv
                                        • 13 Sep 2022

I'll be getting this device for free for a year to test it as I work at a company that sells phones. Will see if it's any good.