Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G

Hamada, 18 Sep 2021My Z Fold3 is an amazing piece of tech, I love it, no one s... moreI'm with ya there! I love my Z Fold 3!

newking, 03 Oct 2021this not good enough the price has dropped but It's to... moreNow that would be super IF Samsung would do as you mentioned....I'd buy without question...

I own a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G. I've had it almost a month now. Purchased 9/6/21.
I traded in (3) Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Phones.

This phone is small folded--moreso width, but length too, which takes some getting used too---if you're used to large smartphones like I was..

Overall, far more PROS than cons...

I'll post more in a followup**

• newking

this not good enough the price has dropped but It's too small
we want
8.6" 3200/1600
Dimensions Unfolded 160x 165 x 6.4 mm
Folded 160x77x6.4
64MP 4K
12GB-16GB
battery 8000 mah

Kaecske, 01 Oct 2021I don't understand how can this phone be successful wh... moreMedia hype.

I don't understand how can this phone be successful when its battery is so much worse that Z Fold 2.

• Mr. K

1kMinus7EqualTo, 27 Sep 2021Did anyone facing facebook dark mode issue? My Fold3's... moreMine does not even turn to dark mode, tried sevaral times.

1kMinus7EqualTo, 27 Sep 2021Did anyone facing facebook dark mode issue? My Fold3's... morewent to the settings and tapped on dark mode but nothing happened lol, yeah there's an issue.

Did anyone facing facebook dark mode issue? My Fold3's FB dark mode sometime are not showing and sometime will suddenly change back to dark mode.

• Design Counts

These are in high demand! You cannot get one in any store here in the UK, sold out. And online, October 20th delivery on Three anyway. I guess it will only be later in the year that Samsung will be in full production.

• Javed Jameel

Miltspoon, 16 Sep 2021I bought both my wife and I a Z-Fold 3. This is a very good... moreVery Happy for you. How the model is

emcdonald75, 23 Sep 2021Why are all of the 5G bands not listed for the S21 phone se... moreThe s21 series and fold 3 support all the 5G band wave

• emcdonald75

Why are all of the 5G bands not listed for the S21 phone series!? I am sure the Galaxy S21 series and Fold 3/Flip 3 support C Band (nr78) and other NR bands like nr30, nr12 and possibly nr48. Apple's phones list all of their cell

Can't you add that the phone has gorilla glass DX in the specifications tab ??

Anonymous, 18 Sep 20214400 mAh only for 75hours? I tought that should be longer t... moreLol the screen is bigger than normal smartphone like 2 times bigger.

• Gammastraling

372 ppi. 832p resolution. And I thought xr/11 was bad enough

• PiCosm

Got to play with an offline Fold 3 (and Flip 3) in an O2 store here in the UK Saturday. Blown away by the screens. Very bright and shiny. Look like a glossy colour magazine photo! The phones were mounted in such away could could not fold the screen totally flat. But either way once you see a folding phone like these you’ll realise they are the future. My only wish is the outer screen on Fold 3 worked with the S-Pen too so you could make notes without having to open phone. And S-Pen stashed in phone. Anyway it’s now a toss up between a 5G 2021 iPad mini and Fold 3 as my next creativity and communication device. Decisions!

4400 mAh only for 75hours? I tought that should be longer than 80hours

• Babur

Edx, 18 Sep 2021Would be better if this supports usb otg, and not just 25w... moreDEX support means, it will handle USB OTG.

Would be better if this supports usb otg, and not just 25w charging.

• Hamada

My Z Fold3 is an amazing piece of tech, I love it, no one says anything about how it feels to own one, it's nothing like I've ever imagined, I fall in love with it everyday, the screen and the size are my main attractions but the best of all is the performance and the battery life.
I think Apple will start copying Samsung now, honestly the only thing I'd hate is seeing crappy apple products copied from the great Samsung.